Jan 14, 2018
I'm sort of forced to interact with my wife and kids instead of with the DeLuca family.
I've chosen the perfect anti-social solution: Influenza 9000!!!

Now, vastly more fucked up than any previous versions. Even if I was able to drive the 400 km to see my family without puking over the steering wheel, I'd just infect them all when I got there. So instead I stay at home, play The Long Dark and drink tea with rum. Unfortunately, all the stores are closed so there's no rum.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I wish I could have a release ready for you guys!
Sadly, this month have been filled with health issues. Some over some still persistent but most importantly is that I can go back to work now.
Hope you guys can bear with me for a bit with this release.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Sadly, this month have been filled with health issues. Some over some still persistent but most importantly is that I can go back to work now.
Health & family are the most important. Glad to hear you are better. Wish you (and of course you all on this forum) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :))))))))))))

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
RL does should take highest priority, man :D
Especially when it come to health and family circumstances

At least u're really doing good by appearing before ur fans (especially patrons) to inform the development update here

Anyway, for @HopesGaming and everyone in the thread,
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Have to say I am very impressed. The characters have a lot of depth with Shakespearean tragic flaws, the story is unfolding in intriguing directions and seems to have as much depth as characters, The gameplay is unique without forced grinding and the presentation is so much more than pretty pictures with real effort to set mood with music and narrative that shows clear vision and artistry. Taking your time to get healthy is great so you can continue with this quality and not burn out before you have taken us on full journey. A marathon is about bringing it home and maintaining energy,there is no point sprinting off start line. I have seen to many great ideas die on the vine because artist pushed to hard to fast and their art became a chore instead of a passion. Will be joining your Patreon in new year and look forward to seeing where you take us.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Have to say Luna is the best so far fallowed by her Sister and i have to say Luna is alot like my first GF bat shit crazy just like i like them but the most thing i like is you dident start with HS right away i like to grow with the girls im interested in not start a game and start off banging them in rl you dont meet a girl and head to the nerist bed this game hits close to home in relationships in real life you have to work and buils it up just like this game so i am going to give to 10 Stars for story and the girls and 1000 * for LUNA

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
For all those who are proclaiming everlasting love (or lust) for Luna... My dad used to say, "Never stick your dick in crazy."

(For the record, I never listened to his advice and it's led to some "interesting situations" over the years, so you all have my heart-felt understanding and support. LOL!)

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
Just a thought... We're gonna die aren't we? If there's ever a "Mother" storyline (and it seems as if there might be) and she catches us with one of her daughters, we die.
If Antonio catches us with Isabel, we're dead, kind of a Sir Lancelot thing going on here.
If Luna catches us with Gracie, we're dead, or not, considering I've already made my intention clear by saying I like both of them but Luna = craycray, so not sure how that's gonna pan out.
If Gracie catches us with Isabel, we're dead, we already know that she hates Isabel and she wants to be in "the family business" more than anyone as far as I can tell, and she doesn't react when she sees dead bodies so one can't be certain how averse to violence she is.
I feel as if we're dead no matter who we do.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Just a thought... We're gonna die aren't we? If there's ever a "Mother" storyline (and it seems as if there might be) and she catches us with one of her daughters, we die.
If Antonio catches us with Isabel, we're dead, kind of a Sir Lancelot thing going on here.
If Luna catches us with Gracie, we're dead, or not, considering I've already made my intention clear by saying I like both of them but Luna = craycray, so not sure how that's gonna pan out.
If Gracie catches us with Isabel, we're dead, we already know that she hates Isabel and she wants to be in "the family business" more than anyone as far as I can tell, and she doesn't react when she sees dead bodies so one can't be certain how averse to violence she is.
Logically there should be path for each on of them so you might have to roll back on old saves to choose each path individually because that doesnt seem like one of those games where u can fuck all the women in the family and noone to find out about it. Well atleast thats my opinion and i hope very soon we can find out but its one of the best games ive played so far. Keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well no matter who we choose we die then at least we will go out Happy lol no matter who we choose. But i dont think we will die lol at least not if you are careful anyways lol.

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes