TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can i increase my rank i did 12 quests with success but i'm stuck at rank 1
It should just happen (for one to two anyway). I just loaded up a old save did a few jobs as a test and got ranked up to two automatically, don't have a actual count of how many it took though (and checking again missions can give quite different xp).

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Just a thought... We're gonna die aren't we? If there's ever a "Mother" storyline (and it seems as if there might be) and she catches us with one of her daughters, we die.
If Antonio catches us with Isabel, we're dead, kind of a Sir Lancelot thing going on here.
If Luna catches us with Gracie, we're dead, or not, considering I've already made my intention clear by saying I like both of them but Luna = craycray, so not sure how that's gonna pan out.
If Gracie catches us with Isabel, we're dead, we already know that she hates Isabel and she wants to be in "the family business" more than anyone as far as I can tell, and she doesn't react when she sees dead bodies so one can't be certain how averse to violence she is.
I feel as if we're dead no matter who we do.
No if you date Wilfried you will actually live ... haha ...

Gundrabur

Jul 17, 2018
Just a thought... We're gonna die aren't we? If there's ever a "Mother" storyline (and it seems as if there might be) and she catches us with one of her daughters, we die.
If Antonio catches us with Isabel, we're dead, kind of a Sir Lancelot thing going on here.
If Luna catches us with Gracie, we're dead, or not, considering I've already made my intention clear by saying I like both of them but Luna = craycray, so not sure how that's gonna pan out.
If Gracie catches us with Isabel, we're dead, we already know that she hates Isabel and she wants to be in "the family business" more than anyone as far as I can tell, and she doesn't react when she sees dead bodies so one can't be certain how averse to violence she is.
I feel as if we're dead no matter who we do.
Might be worth it...

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey DeLucas

A short status update.
As you all know by now I've been struggling with illness. Luckily it's finally looking better.
I've taken the two next weeks of from my full-time job to work on deluca full-time to catch up on lost time.
New soldier introduction and storyline
Jalen introduction (Sister questline)
One story section. A lovely tortur scene in it.
The training and new stats will be for next dev. update as it is still in the planning stage.
Gracie will have a long questline as she needs some content love.

I hope you guys can bear with me for a bit with this release.
- HG

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018

Hey DeLucas

A short status update.
As you all know by now I've been struggling with illness. Luckily it's finally looking better.
I've taken the two next weeks of from my full-time job to work on deluca full-time to catch up on lost time.
One story section. A lovely tortur scene in it.
The training and new stats will be for next dev. update as it is still in the planning stage.

- HG

Thanks for this awesome game. Take your time and get plenty of rest. We have a whole new year coming. :) Looking forward to future updates.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017

Hey DeLucas

A short status update.
One story section. A lovely torture scene in it.

- HG
@HopesGaming

Congrats on feeling better. Being ill sucks any time of year, but winter illness always seems even worse somehow. As for the upcoming (eventual) content release; sounds like something for everyone. Ok, maybe not everyone, but those here for more than a quick fap should be happy.

A sister storyline, eh? That actually has my interest more than the rest. I've been waiting to get more of the MC's backstory to fill in the gaping holes we have so far.

I really wish I could take 2 weeks off from my regular job... Unfortunately, if I were to take more than one day (Sunday) off I'd probably be "rewarded" like this:

you-want-a-day-off-youre-fired.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sooo no one else found yet accidentally while googling (or just likes romance novels).

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes