AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
what makes this game beautiful?
this game is like one of those books that hook you in and won't let go till you've reached the last page and lets you wonder how fast time is flying.
while many devs promise a unique story and deep personalities within their cast but simply fail to deliver or end up with copy and paste of other games with lots of followers, @HopesGaming created an interesting story around characters with a real personality that grabs you with the introduction and never let go till you reach the end of the latest update.
and then you enter the queue of people like us anxiously waiting for the next installment and thinking how shallow most other games around here really are. aaaand all of that without actual lewd scenes up till now which is just displaying how good this game is.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
what makes this game beautiful?
The characters.
Luna - The tough girl with a soft spot.
Gracie - The easy going girl with an ironhard centre.
Isabel - The troubled housewife.
Wilfred - Subtile humor.
Cordia - Like Luna but less nuts.
Antonio - He is a bit like that Straffan but way smarter

The game puts you on the wrong foot. You think things, just like the MC in the last scene of this update. The mistery is still there.
It is like the movie "The Godfather" or that TV-serie from the '80s. "Wiseguy" if I remember correct.
It really pulls you in. But that is mayby that drop of Italian blood speaking.

There is only one thing that annoyed me. The shooting with Luna after the date. She held the guns sideways. BIG NO. You can't shoot accurately that way. Besides that. You must be shooting with .22 to shoot with two guns. I barely could shoot a .44 with two hands. After 10 shots you can't use your wrists for two days.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i am curious how do you guy want the night time visits to go coz in other games you go have a fiddle around and then pop off hopefully without getting caught in Isabella case shes sleeping with antonio so you would have to be extra careful or use sleeping pills or something so what do you guys think ?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
i am curious how do you guy want the night time visits to go coz in other games you go have a fiddle around and then pop off hopefully without getting caught in Isabella case shes sleeping with antonio so you would have to be extra careful or use sleeping pills or something so what do you guys think ?
actually i can't imagine the mc going all molesting on the girls since he just isn't the type of character. i can clearly see him charming them out of their pants once he sets his mind on such but not the nightly grabbing molestor. besides if cordia is aware of your nightly visits to her room it might be a little too much trying to grab a feel on the sleeping girls.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
You'r kidding, right? You want to get a cop-a-feel or sleep creep with one of the girls?
Do you have a deathwish? Luna has most likely a gun under a pillow. Gracie will smack your head with her Teddybear.
And I don't even want to think what Isabel would do.
It may be in other games were your goal is to get a harem and to corrupt them but this game is about gaining trust to get out of the contract. (Correct me if I am wrong HopesGaming)
It would totally not fit to creep.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
actually i can't imagine the mc going all molesting on the girls since he just isn't the type of character. i can clearly see him charming them out of their pants once he sets his mind on such but not the nightly grabbing molestor. besides if cordia is aware of your nightly visits to her room it might be a little too much trying to grab a feel on the sleeping girls.
We are on the same page.

Reactions: AlterSack

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think eventually we'll be able to wake them up for some fun time, but I doubt there will be any sleep-rape/molestation going on. Not unless @HopesGaming wants to add some bad endings with you getting shot in the face.

Reactions: juanito
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes