Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Yea a bit too late! Goal is now to keep away from f95 and discord from the phone. Otherwise a lot of drunk post will lead to spoilers!
I'm okay with this! lol Thanks for an awesome game man. Hope the new year brings you lots of cash and game updates.
I think we all would be ok with this lol :p Happy New Years all :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
will there be updates?
Look back though (although more than a few pages now to be fair). HopesGaming has been ill, and will be taking time of work to try and catch up.

Also something to look for is that the games thread title will be change to show if a game is completed or abandoned, if it doesn't say either it's still ongoing.

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
This game is just amazing I like the work they did for the song to match the mafia style my favorite is the song played when you infiltrate for the second time Blizzard Queen's office and I really like Luna but Cordia is just the best for me.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Look back though (although more than a few pages now to be fair). HopesGaming has been ill, and will be taking time of work to try and catch up.

Edit - Also something to look for is that the games thread title will be change to show if a game is completed or abandoned, if it doesn't say either it's still ongoing.
thx XD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
This site needs something at the top of the game along the lines of:

Status: Regular Updates Next Update: Delayed (Possibly 3 weeks)

Make it obvious and practically unmissable.

Anyway, on topic i guess.... Cordia! Something about milfs, mystery and a cold exterior.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Anyway, on topic i guess.... Cordia! Something about milfs, mystery and a cold exterior.
Only mods can edit OPs, and there's no way in hell they're going to take the time to provide constant updates on every game here. That's just not even plausible. Try following the developer or subscribing on Patreon. I totally agree with you on Cordia though. Her mysterious persona has definitely piqued my interest far more than any of the other characters at the moment.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It can be written in the very latest post in a thread, and you'll still sometimes get a post asking (literally right next to where the information is) about updates unfortunately. Things written in the op are just as ignore usually too.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

u need to write all of that on the Feature Request SF, mate
though, better search for it first since u aren't the first one who thought about it

Reactions: DrFog
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes