wolfie80

Dec 10, 2018
I agree I think Antonio being the mastermind would be to obvious. However my mind has been drifting toward Wilfred having something more to do with it than people think.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
what wilfred is so sweet and lovable how could you suspect anything nefarious of him maybe wearing luna's dress but nothing evil hes all smiles and rainbows

Reactions: Floga

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Great game, the girls are cute and funny, but i want to romance Grace :love::), so far only the kiss, will there be more content with her in the next update? :)
The story is interesting and the music is awesome, keep up the good work (y)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I honestly doubt anyone in the main family is the culprit behind the attacks on the MC. It sure as hell isn't Wilfred, he's too loyal to Cordia. Antonio is a possibility, but like, that's just way too obvious. If anything I bet it's one of the serpents because they know the truth behind who MC "really" is (the last airbender, obviously) and see it as a threat to the current order of things.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
The mastermind behind the attacks on the MC? I'm betting on Lady Cordia. I don't believe the attacks are designed to kill the MC, just pull him closer to the family since they're choosing to protect him instead of using him as a bartering chip.

It's all about "playing the politics" until the MC is gratefully accepting his role within the family.

Dec 31, 2018
Hopesgaming . This game is thus far one of the best in terms of plot and graphics. In fact I am more eager to learn more about the story ( mainly the entire division of soldiers in the delicate family and whether Luna is on par with the serpents? ) Than about the sex stuff hahaha.

Lady Cordia looks a lot like lagertha from the Vikings . You Must be a fan . Just one request don't make her a love interest for the MC. I understand it's a adult game but that will truly degrade Cordias character.

Luna and grace are so damn funny when they face off . And Wilfred where do I start with himm never thought he'd also bring humour to the game.

This is an awesome and it won't be a surprise if you win the best adult games award with deluca family.

Also please don't drop this game.it has great potential . See the game through its end and please make sure it's long.

And also unlike other games all your female models are different while on other games the same model is used with different. You really worked hard for the game.ita clearly visible . Deluca family best adult game ever made period

Reactions: HopesGaming
Dec 31, 2018
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!

Which game :) ? I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!

Edit* Oh, Alexandra. Great game! But I can say with confidence that The Deluca family and Alexandra are very different games.
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!

Which game :) ? I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!

Edit* Oh, Alexandra. Great game! But I can say with confidence that The Deluca family and Alexandra are very different games.

This game is thus far one of the best in terms of plot and graphics. In fact I am more eager to learn more about the story ( mainly the entire division of soldiers in the delicate family and whether Luna is on par with the serpents? ) Than about the sex stuff hahaha.

Lady Cordia looks a lot like lagertha from the Vikings . You Must be a fan . Just one request don't make her a love interest for the MC. I understand it's a adult game but that will truly degrade Cordias character.

Luna and grace are so damn funny when they face off . And Wilfred where do I start with himm never thought he'd also bring humour to the game.

This is an awesome and it won't be a surprise if you win the best adult games award with deluca family.

Also please don't drop this game.it has great potential . See the game through its end and please make sure it's long.

And also unlike other games all your female models are different while on other games the same model is used with different. You really worked hard for the game.ita clearly visible . Deluca family best adult game ever made period

If you r taking the game's small issues then there's only one . The buttons are hard to use in android. Espically the X in the quest character journal . Other than that the game is flawless keep up the good work. Don't you dare leave it hanging in the middle or you'll have a ton of people protesting you to finish the game.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes