Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so what you guys are saying is we should get a ending where if you get too fiddly at night luna gets to pull a tommy gun out from under her pillow and blow are meat and two veg off

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
so what you guys are saying is we should get a ending where if you get too fiddly at night luna gets to pull a tommy gun out from under her pillow and blow are meat and two veg off
That could be one possibility. Another ending: Lady Cordia goes full "Mafia Matron" and rips your sack off like a paper towel while quietly explaining to you that she allowed you the comforts accessible to only members of the family even though you're just under a contract...

Neither of which sounds very pleasant to me.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Or as we look over our cute sleeping beauty we feel a hand on our shoulder. We look back to see to know who belongs this hand we find a really concerned Wilfred who only say: "I haven't think you are such a person."

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Lol, that's like 90% of this website.
i know, right? :ROFLMAO:
just a friendly reminder since I've been seeing too much new members/irregular visitors feeling down due being scolded by regular members for asking a FAQ without trying to find out by themself first :D

ah, on that note, I forgot to mention another tips :
make sure to optimize the usability of search in thread feature

there!
hope everyone could enjoy their stay here :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
(spoiler alert if you haven't played main story don't read)

what do you guy think cordia antonio and Wilfred know about us we dont i know are mum was friends with cordia and was part of the mafia and are dad had both cordia and are mum as "friends" but what makes us so important if you have any theories please tell me i mean i love the story so far and i look forward to it more then i do the lewd content and any theories you guys have about the story share them

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
(spoiler alert if you haven't played main story don't read)

what do you guy think cordia antonio and Wilfred know about us we dont i know are mum was friends with cordia and was part of the mafia and are dad had both cordia and are mum as "friends" but what makes us so important if you have any theories please tell me i mean i love the story so far and i look forward to it more then i do the lewd content and any theories you guys have about the story share them
I had an idea that the MC might actually be Cordia's son, but was given to her friend in order to keep him safe from some unspecified mafia threat, but from the way Cordia reacted when this was brought up as well as they way she kissed him, I doubt that's really the reason. We haven't really heard much about his dad iirc(can't remember if he's dead, or left, or what), so that might have something to do with it. Maybe MC's dad was Cordia's brother or ex-lover or something.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The full is MC Cordia son or not, can be save anserewd as: No, he isn't. Cordia has said so and, on the other side of the 4th wall, @HopesGaming too.

Sometimes is quite shocking how often the same questions are brought up:ROFLMAO:.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I am surprised that the MC still lives.
Cordia knows about breaking in her office. Two times. And Luna well, she's Luna. She should have killed him also.
The MC must be family. Every other would have gotten concrete boots and would be swimming with the fish.
Ow damm, that was said so bad, so '70s.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
he's not family and that's a fact since hopes told us like a hundred times, there won't be incest in this game and all the girls are love-interests.
also we know who his mother was/is: one of the four serpents from cordias youthful years which betrayed her at some point.
and we know the delucas are treating him like a raw egg so there is only one option left for this to be important and that's his father. from here on there are some ways the story could unfold like his father is the head of another big family and cordia is siding him with the girls to form a new alliance or make them the new serpents of the coming generation or something completly different from those speculations :D
that's the reason i really love this game and his dev, so many possibilities:love:

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
I came across this game yesterday, and have truly found hands down the best game I've played in years. I was afraid it'd be a very "lewd" game, but found it very tactful in how the scenes are played out, and the overall story arc/plot...awesome! I see why everyone loves Luna so much, but I actually came to really prefer Isabel even though she's married.

Reactions: Enyos
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes