Sep 22, 2018
interesting
"Omerta" has no meaning in Italian, the word is "Omertà", otherwise is just a brand new word without meaning.
Why the fuck anglophone people (apart of the autor of this game being included, because I'm assuming is an English-first-learner) never pay attention to things like diacritical signs like the accents ?

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
"Omerta" has no meaning in Italian, the word is "Omertà", otherwise is just a brand new word without meaning.
Why the fuck anglophone people (apart of the autor of this game being included, because I'm assuming is an English-first-learner) never pay attention to things like diacritical signs like the accents ?
Because it got overpowered with a good models and story so they didn't mind a little details, or simply because nobody's really care about that from the beginning

Heck, I even seen a bunch of ppl playing an adult games only for it's pretty pictures :LOL:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Primarily, because they are rarely used in typical English words, unless they are straight borrow words that haven't been simplified. I would also assume that not having them on an english keyboard makes it less likely that people typing will use it. It would be nice to see everyone use them correctly, as it would probably help with a lot of the difficulty people face when learning to read/speak English, but c'est la vie.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Not only them, got shit tons of them in my native and as many of my fellows baguette, we skip them quite often.

Reactions: Abibliboop

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
dont mean to be the guy but will we get the next update come January
HopesGaming they were taking two weeks off work to make up for time lost due to illness (that's pretty above and beyond). So probably three weeks time maybe, possibly (and other vague words)?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Sooo no one else found yet accidentally while googling (or just likes romance novels).
The DeLuca family is very real family and it's family crest can be traced back to 1300's. They have very real mob connections but also a powerful family i legitimate world. I was quite surprised when I googled the name when I first played just how far this families influence spreads both in Europe and New world. Is no wonder it has inspired two diferent people.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
HopesGaming they were taking two weeks off work to make up for time lost due to illness (that's pretty above and beyond). So probably three weeks time maybe, possibly (and other vague words)?
thanks i know when people harp on about when is it coming out it can be annoying didn't know the dev was ill hope he/she is better soon and we can get the new chapter looking forward to seeing grace get some love

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
unlike luna grace dos not take place in the killing aspect of the family but like luna she dos not seem to be fazed by death i think back to when the traitor was laying dead by her feet and it didn't seem to bother her so im interest in getting to know her and what makes her tick i just hope like luna shes not a ticking time bomb

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
unlike luna grace dos not take place in the killing aspect of the family but like luna she dos not seem to be fazed by death i think back to when the traitor was laying dead by her feet and it didn't seem to bother her so im interest in getting to know her and what makes her tick i just hope like luna shes not a ticking time bomb
I have a feeling that Luna is going to turn out to be a real softy, and only puts on the "badass crazy chick" vibe as a defense mechanism, whereas Gracie is going to be the exact opposite where she acts all innocent, but in reality wants to have a more pivotal role in the family's business (and also be an insatiable slut). Just a hunch though.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
luna has manly things that are soft her personality is not one of them Gracie seems very naive to me but we will get more of a feel (wink) for what she is like in the next update isabelle fascinates me coz of her past witch is very sad but could lead her to seeking comfort in you arms cordia is shrouded in mystery but is very very VERY sexy the update after next i hope we get more on her (wink) .

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I have a feeling that Luna is going to turn out to be a real softie, and only puts on the "badass crazy chick" vibe as a defense mechanism, whereas Gracie is going to be the exact opposite where she acts all innocent, but in reality wants to have a more pivotal role in the family's business (and also be an insatiable slut). Just a hunch though.
insatiable slut sounds like my kind of girl!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes