Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know what HopesGaming, you should defy the odds and give our MC these haircuts here :LUL::ROFLMAO::KEK::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here I go again, playing with fire which will no doubt raise more pitchforks :HideThePain:
Too normal. I say go for ludicrous haircuts, don't go for the ridiculous haircuts.:KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, there are less effective ways of pregnancy prevention ...

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Honestly great game, I really enjoyed this and have to say this was one of the first times I ended up liking a majority of the characters outside of the love interest such as Joey, Wilfred, the best friend and other members of the crime family. Also found the humor in the interactions actually funny and not just cringe, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out what I need to do to become a Soldato. Is there a certain side quest? Do I have to have all 100% of the missions done? I'm completely clueless lol.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
I cannot for the life of me figure out what I need to do to become a Soldato. Is there a certain side quest? Do I have to have all 100% of the missions done? I'm completely clueless lol.
I noticed the promotion when I hit rank 5 and then talked to Wilfred and looked at events under the contract work section.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
I noticed the promotion when I hit rank 5 and then talked to Wilfred and looked at events under the contract work section.
My rank is 4, but in parenthesis Im at 133.3%. It hasn't triggered me over to rank 5. That's where I'm stuck.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
My rank is 4, but in parenthesis Im at 133.3%. It hasn't triggered me over to rank 5. That's where I'm stuck.
did you use the cheat to level if so you might need to do a contract for it to register and go through, also if you look at the journal at the top in game under main event's you can see the names of the requirements you need to do to activate that part of the story.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
did you use the cheat to level if so you might need to do a contract for it to register and go through, also if you look at the journal at the top in game under main event's you can see the names of the requirements you need to do to activate that part of the story.
No cheat. Im just kept doing contracts so my level got really high. All it says is requirement: daytime and promotion sodato. Ill get it figured out eventually.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Im playing newest version. I started over and Im not even seeing anything about contracts. Im so confused at this point.
Try to get screenshots from where in the game you need help and post here as a spoiler, could you?

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I'm stuck on 2 of the missions.

Nimble fingers I'm at 95%

The painter I'm at 90%.

I can't think of anything. Thanks

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck on 2 of the missions.

Nimble fingers I'm at 95%

The painter I'm at 90%.

I can't think of anything. Thanks
Nimble Fingers
Visit everyone;
- The shopkeeper: go all options; nothing happens.
- The west houses
- The east houses
- Attack the elite near the museum
- Keep petting the dog
- Talk to the old man (same area as the dog - must be wearing rare gloves; rare fedora; rare long coat; epic holy pants; legendary lock glasses; to notice him) - I don't think it matters what your responses are.
- Steal the jacket
- Intervene with the girl

Reactions: Hitmen19
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes