JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The one who is a sterling rank is the one with the cool haircut. Thinking of giving our mc the haircut as well.
So some questions for ya Hopes:

1) Regarding the Sterlings, are they all from one Family like with the Serpents of the DeLucas, or is it possible that they are each member is from separate Family?
For e.g. if there are 5 Sterlings, then Sterling 1 is from Tradimano, Sterling 2 is from Profaci Family, Sterling 3 is from Haron Family so on and so on etc etc

2) Would you be able to say with certainty that Sterlings are superior to DeLuca's Capos/Wilfred's Division soldiers (given Serpents are superior to Capos/Wilfred's Division)?

3) (Not sure whether you can reveal this or not but if you can) Have Serpents clashed with Sterlings in the past (whether it was in the Big War, or the smaller conflicts that may have come after etc etc)?

4) Does this mean we'll get at least 1 Isabel freeroam/lewd event in the season finale? If that's the case, well, well. I didn't expect it but I like the sound of that. And devoted Isabel fans would be very pleased I'd imagine.

5) If I'm understanding correctly (based on what you've said till now), as the game transitions to season 2 after this update, following will get updated?

- MC's haircut
- Main LI's outfits (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia)
- Main menu pic
- Main menu music (not sure I heard this right so could be wrong about this. Though I personally wouldn't mind. I love Sakura Blossom, but a change in music could be refreshing)
- Gallery revamp

Is that everything or are there any that I missed?

6) Speaking of giving a haircut to MC, what do you think about turning that into a possible event in season 2? Our MC starts off season 2 with his season 1 haircut, but Luna & Gracie drag MC (who is too lazy to get a haircut) to a barber shop saying he needs one, but end up arguing with each other both saying certain hairstyle looks better (and you know what? perhaps Joey and Gottardo could come along, and give their suggestions as well :LUL: ).
Could be a fun little event (that is, if you might be interested in something like this).

7) The Quasi-Capo that MC fought against in his Ombra mission, will our MC get to find out his name and have some dialogue with him?

Looking forward to the next update!

Thank you once again to the always reliable c3p0. (y)

Now we just need to get a Moderator to block a certain someone from coming into this thread. This post will no doubt cause an explosion of questions.

I'm guessing at least 6. What's everyone's bet over or under? Over would probable be the safe bet.
Heh. I'm actually feeling a bit under the weather today (though I'm surprised at myself to pull off 7 even in the current state :HideThePain: ).

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
1) Regarding the Sterlings, are they all from one Family like with the Serpents of the DeLucas, or is it possible that they are each member is from separate Family?
For e.g. if there are 5 Sterlings, then Sterling 1 is from Tradimano, Sterling 2 is from Profaci Family, Sterling 3 is from Haron Family so on and so on etc etc
Sterling rank is just the name given to the top of the Silverino Family. Other Families have their own names to their top ranks.
But not all Families have fighters skilled enough to have such a rank.

2) Would you be able to say with certainty that Sterlings are superior to DeLuca's Capos/Wilfred's Division soldiers (given Serpents are superior to Capos/Wilfred's Division)?
Every top ranker think of themselves as the superior.

3) (Not sure whether you can reveal this or not but if you can) Have Serpents clashed with Sterlings in the past (whether it was in the Big War, or the smaller conflicts that may have come after etc etc)?
I don't know :D

4) Does this mean we'll get at least 1 Isabel freeroam/lewd event in the season finale? If that's the case, well, well. I didn't expect it but I like the sound of that. And devoted Isabel fans would be very pleased I'd imagine.
Yup.

5) If I'm understanding correctly (based on what you've said till now), as the game transitions to season 2 after this update, following will get updated?

- MC's haircut
- Main LI's outfits (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia)
- Main menu pic
- Main menu music (not sure I heard this right so could be wrong about this. Though I personally wouldn't mind. I love Sakura Blossom, but a change in music could be refreshing)
- Gallery revamp

Is that everything or are there any that I missed?
I'm glad you also think the haircut is cool!

But beside the main music change, you're correct.
Depends on if I can get a music good enough for me to change it.

6) Speaking of giving a haircut to MC, what do you think about turning that into a possible event in season 2? Our MC starts off season 2 with his season 1 haircut, but Luna & Gracie drag MC (who is too lazy to get a haircut) to a barber shop saying he needs one, but end up arguing with each other both saying certain hairstyle looks better (and you know what? perhaps Joey and Gottardo could come along, and give their suggestions as well :LUL: ).
Could be a fun little event (that is, if you might be interested in something like this).
Having it as an event could be fun

7) The Quasi-Capo that MC fought against in his Ombra mission, will our MC get to find out his name and have some dialogue with him?
I wonder about that too :D

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well, I obviously can't speak for Hopes, but I never got the impression that would ever be a thing. Pretty sure — based both on characters' personalities and on what Hopes has done up to this point — that getting a LI stolen will never be a thing in this game.
Being romantic rivals doesn't have to mean the girls get taken from MC, but it could add major development for MC having to come to terms with his feelings for Luna and Gracey if there's a potential threat there, and since this new group is meant to be a main part of MC's development, it makes sense.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Being romantic rivals doesn't have to mean the girls get taken from MC, but it could add major development for MC having to come to terms with his feelings for Luna and Gracey if there's a potential threat there, and since this new group is meant to be a main part of MC's development, it makes sense.
It wasn't clear to me what you meant, so thanks for elaborating. That said, I don't feel like there's any "coming to terms" the MC needs to do at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know what HopesGaming, you should defy the odds and give our MC these haircuts here :LUL::ROFLMAO::KEK::

And here I go again, playing with fire which will no doubt raise more pitchforks :HideThePain:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You know what HopesGaming, you should defy the odds and give our MC these haircuts here :LUL::ROFLMAO::KEK::

And here I go again, playing with fire which will no doubt raise more pitchforks :HideThePain:
Ah, yes, the "crested chicken" and "muskox" hairdos. Very popular among those with the style sense of a mole rat.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

There is a way to unsee that? :FacePalm:

WhiteyG, please, bring me a flamethrower! :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There is a way to unsee that? :FacePalm:

WhiteyG, please, bring me a flamethrower! :ROFLMAO:
Well, hence I did specifically put that warning on the spoiler tag.

Snap 2022-08-21 at 13.51.04.png

You sure you don't have any masochism within you, Paco? :LUL:

In other threads, so when a dev sets a MC's hairstyle that is a little bit different from the usual plain style, some folks tend to get outraged.
Just poking fun at those situations with these extreme pics heh (thankfully in this thread that situation of such event hasn't happened.......yet).

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and Paco Loco
Aug 14, 2021

Dan Akroyed shocked gif.gif

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Too normal. I say go for ludicrous haircuts, don't go for the ridiculous haircuts.:KEK:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes