whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey new to the game and I have a question, I've leveled up a few times so far but haven't seen an increase in my stats by doing so. Is the only way to increase stats for missions through equipment?
Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

Other than that, yes, just equipment.

Reactions: Frostvein

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hey new to the game and I have a question, I've leveled up a few times so far but haven't seen an increase in my stats by doing so. Is the only way to increase stats for missions through equipment?
Equipment and following the stories (mostly the girls' stories). You will indeed not get stats from leveling up - the level is more like a rank or a "good work" check than an RPG moment.
I thought completing the side stories with the hotties got you points as well

but all stats from clothes apart from that

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

Other than that, yes, just equipment.
alright cool thanks wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a tab that I could put stat points into.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
There's the latest(new) patreon update from/of the Dev (HopesGaming)

(I'm just telling those of you who haven't seen/checked it... sorry, I didn't mean to mock, insult or anything like that. I'm not patron, by the way(i can't see the image and description/post)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Perhaps c3p0 will be kind enough to share the latest dev post, and hopefully JJJ84 won't see it. Because we all know what will happen when he does.
:oops:
I should be a shamless plug an open my own buy me a coffee account for this.:devilish:

The burden of the ones with power either post the dev post here for all of you and have 23 sisters questions from JJJ84 for hope or don't.:ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, here it is and for all whose user account doesn't have the name JJJ84 can read it. :ROFLMAO:

Hey Delucas!

Time for some previews and updates.
It is time to introduce a new Family. We got many Families around already, but this one is different. Where a lot of introduced Families are either for world building or to add to the story from time to time, this one will play an important role for our MC.
It will also introduce someone who is a sterling rank which is equal to our very own Deluca Serpent rank.

This Family is especially important to develop our Mc.
Their first appearances will be at the Ombra Headquarters.

In the Ombra event we will get to see Siobhan again, and learning about her Family and twin sisters.
Some memories of Eizas dad, Efrem, and the don of Ombra will also be seen.

We will also get to see Isabel one more time before the next season, as she has a lot on her mind. After spotting the Mc and Gracie teaching each other, she confronts our Mc.

A very tense moment and hopefully the two can resolve their conflict!

On the personal front; sometimes life can take priority and I can have a few days in which it can be hard to get in some work. But beside that, there is no real issue. No plans for long release like the previses updates.

Good weekend to y'all

-HG

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you once again to the always reliable c3p0. (y)

Now we just need to get a Moderator to block a certain someone from coming into this thread. This post will no doubt cause an explosion of questions.

I'm guessing at least 6. What's everyone's bet over or under? Over would probable be the safe bet.
I assume you mean that he at least risk 6 group walks with the fork and candle to his place.:p:whistle:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What if this new family plays the role of being romantic rivals, trying to get with Luna and Gracey?
stop putting bad ideas in hopes head! :eek:
Well, I obviously can't speak for Hopes, but I never got the impression that would ever be a thing. Pretty sure — based both on characters' personalities and on what Hopes has done up to this point — that getting a LI stolen will never be a thing in this game.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i know i know...but i don't want this unbearable discussion about the three letters see here.
if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes