Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For instance, did you know in this thread, we once had a day where everyone was genuinely being nice and polite, introducing themselves (and where they are from), for no reason? :KEK:
We don't have an actual event for that yet, but if Filius is the negative end of that spectrum, event for above would definitely be the positive end of the spectrum.
And we had what I think was three months of some guy creating (literally) hundreds of profiles with names like "JJJ84sucksdick" facepalming every post in the thread ... good times ;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just started playing this game. Why are there so many Gracie scenes? She's like the least desirable one of the 3. Luna is top notch.
To answer your question; Dev always releases events content in rotations.
Always goes in following pattern:

Main Story/Main Events → Girls freeroam/lewd events → Main Story/Main Events → Girls freeroam/lewd events ...... and so on and so on.

The latest update had girls freeroam/lewd events to Gracie (since out of all LIs [well except Cordia, her content will get unlocked when the game gets into Season 2. It's still in Season 1], Gracie hasn't had an update for a loooong time, like 3+ years).

So you'll need to wait until it gets to Luna's turn in the rotation (like all the other players).
No Luna (or any other girls content) in the next update (since that's gonna be season 1 finale short story event), so earliest we'll see Luna content will likely be start of season 2, I'd imagine.

Also, another thing is, Luna may not have as many events as Gracie or Isabel, but Luna's event "My name is Luna" is the longest LI event out of all girls freeroam/lewd event so far (other girls events are more in quantity, but shorter events, compared to that one). So there's that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
In addition what JJJ84 already have written.

It is certainly for you, but I'm sure others don't share the same rating of the main girls and e.g. place Gracie before Luna.
Yeah, even in this thread, I've seen fair number of people actually have Gracie as their favorite girl.
And there's really nothing wrong with that (just as there's nothing wrong with those people not liking Luna, even though I may not agree with them and their reasoning for it).

She's different from Luna, Cordia, Isabel, sure.
But Gracie has quite a number of likable qualities with her also.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Count me in, I am definitely team Gracie. And definitely not team Isabel. Don't get me wrong, in many a game I would be, and her pic was the first thing I noticed about this game, but compared to Gracie and Luna (which are close for me) she just falls short. So tripling the comment about "tastes differ".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Count me in, I am definitely team Gracie. And definitely not team Isabel. Don't get me wrong, in many a game I would be, and her pic was the first thing I noticed about this game, but compared to Gracie and Luna (which are close for me) she just falls short. So tripling the comment about "tastes differ".
Before recent update, my preference was as following:

Luna >>> Cordia >>>>>>>>>> Gracie ~ Isabel

But with recent update, getting to learn more about Gracie (and no, it's not just because of my lizard brain :BootyTime: ), I've really gravitated to below in terms of favorites:

Luna >>> Cordia >>>> Gracie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Isabel

Yup, Gracie, caught up, a lot (to Luna and Cordia, in my books).
Seriously, I feel Isabel needs to up her game somehow (not saying she's a bad character, but) cause it feels like other primary LIs are like leaving her in dust :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Before recent update, my preference was as following:

Luna >>> Cordia >>>>>>>>>> Gracie ~ Isabel

But with recent update, getting to learn more about Gracie (and no, it's not just because of my lizard brain :BootyTime: ), I've really gravitated to below in terms of favorites:

Luna >>> Cordia >>>> Gracie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Isabel

Yup, Gracie, caught up, a lot (to Luna and Cordia, in my books).
Seriously, I feel Isabel needs to up her game somehow (not saying she's a bad character, but) cause it feels like other primary LIs are like leaving her in dust :HideThePain:
I am certainly interested in Cordia but I don't have enough info on her to rank her. What I like about Gracie - I think, this is nothing you really can analyze, you like them or don't - is the nerd type, which I have a weakness for, with some twists to keep it fresh compared to the shy girl with glasses which doesn't dare speak up.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am certainly interested in Cordia but I don't have enough info on her to rank her. What I like about Gracie - I think, this is nothing you really can analyze, you like them or don't - is the nerd type, which I have a weakness for, with some twists to keep it fresh compared to the shy girl with glasses which doesn't dare speak up.
I think with Cordia, despite having no dedicated events for her, her charisma and her being gentle with the MC in that "Mother" event as well as trying to defend and understand MC's position (even to the point of arguing with Wilfred, in that recent video recording with the latest update), just makes me really fall for her.
Can't wait to get to her events in season 2 and get into more inner layers of th Blizzard Queen.

Yeah, Gracie's a nerd but a more....... confident type of nerd?
Shy girl nerd trope has been done so many times and you're 100% correct that it's refreshing.

And her socialization issue where she finds it difficult to understand human emotions is also one of her attributes I find intriguing (some people really hate that aspect about her, but it is totally fine with me).

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I see Gracie and I think of that one episode of House, M.D.

"How long have you been a psychopath?"

Aug 14, 2021
I see Gracie and I think of that one episode of House, M.D.

"How long have you been a psychopath?"
Well, she aint a psychopath. Luna, cause of her scars, is actually closer to the psychopath trope. I use to see gracie as a sociopath or at least close to it, but thinking about her social skills, or lack there of, i come to realize she just does not realize how she comes across. At least not fully. When she tries to sound serious she just seems goofy. So I am sure it has to do with her lack of social skills. LOL

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You guys count only main house girls but there are lot girls in TDF that are nice
Well, yeah of course.
I mean obviously main house girls are my favorites, but I love the other girls as well (Eiza, Caterina, Onorina, Amita, Amata, Lelianna, Siobhan etc etc). There's countless of them and there's more to come (even from other Families).

But the thing is, despite me loving these other girls as well, they are in essence, side-girls. Meaning they won't have as much content compared to the main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).
So yeah it is what it is.

Having said that, if a side-girl becomes popular with the Patrons, that girl does get a little bit more screentime (primary example of that is Onorina. Hopes' Patrons really liked her character in that Ombra mission so she's been getting a bit more screentime than it was originally planned, from what I remember Hopes saying).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I mean it's not subjective that Gracie has way more content, regardless.
Yes, it kinda is. It's not an objective statement, without defining how you've measured.
How are you defining "way more"?
Size? Time? Emotional impact? Number of missions? What?
It's undefined, which makes it subjective.
What constitutes "more" for you, might be completely different to how someone else measures it.

"Way more" than what, anyway? Cordia? :unsure: Yeah, they all do. :LOL:
You haven't even defined what you're comparing it to, never mind how you've quantified it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Putting this to one side, it's your opinion that "Gracie is the least desirable of the 3", which he said is subjective.
Because it is.
Changing the topic & adding "regardless" doesn't alter that fact.

You think she's the least desirable is fine. She is the least desirable is not.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not entitled to state it as a universal fact.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, it kinda is. It's not an objective statement, without defining how you've measured.
How are you defining "way more"?
Size? Time? Emotional impact? Number of missions? What?
It's undefined, which makes it subjective.
What constitutes "more" for you, might be completely different to how someone else measures it.

"Way more" than what, anyway? Cordia? :unsure: Yeah, they all do. :LOL:
You haven't even defined what you're comparing it to, never mind how you've quantified it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Putting this to one side, it's your opinion that "Gracie is the least desirable of the 3", which he said is subjective.
Because it is.
Changing the topic & adding "regardless" doesn't alter that fact.

You think she's the least desirable is fine. She is the least desirable is not.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you're not entitled to state it as a universal fact.
Must've hit a nerve with you. Still editing your post hours after you originally posted it. You've put more thought into that post than I really care to type out a response to regarding our opinions on what's subjective and objective. Have a good one.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Must've hit a nerve with you. Still editing your post hours after you originally posted it. You've put more thought into that post than I really care to type out a response to regarding our opinions on what's subjective and objective. Have a good one.
What's the matter? It's just one question.
You couldn't answer how you subjectively define "way more"? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes