rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, this one doesn't have it too badly & his life is certainly interesting!
Can see the appeal of trading RL with that, too. (y)
not even for the money or the action even if it would only be helping the girls deal with the past. once they open up they can be so fragile you just want to hold them and protect them as they usually tend to do for you.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Not sure what I'm missing. Character is at lvl 4 and showing 133% xp. Game is giving me a message about not being able to get any more xp but I can't seem to level to 5. Not sure if its just bugged out and I need to replay or theres a specific trigger for level 5?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure what I'm missing. Character is at lvl 4 and showing 133% xp. Game is giving me a message about not being able to get any more xp but I can't seem to level to 5. Not sure if its just bugged out and I need to replay or theres a specific trigger for level 5?
Do you play 0.08.0.3?

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
Last time i played , the game end around the NTR scene (around 2-3 years ago ) does this game update much since then ? why i dont see any big different in the gallery ? is it worth playing now or should i wait for another 2 years ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasilji

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Last time i played , the game end around the NTR scene (around 2-3 years ago ) does this game update much since then ? why i dont see any big different in the gallery ? is it worth playing now or should i wait for another 2 years ?
(a) Just a heads up, while it is NTR on other parts of the world, here the NTR is usually only used when the protagonist is cheated upon. No troubles here, just remember when you think about tags and similar.

(b) There has been a lot of story, a bit of fooling around with the main girls, one full blown scene with a side character, but lewds are not and will not be a focus of this game. Most importantly there has been a major game play overhaul (you WILL have to start over), some like it, some don't, but there is more of a game now.

(c) Galleries tend to be a bad indicator, in most games they do not get updates once the game is running, so will never change and still only show scenes from the first two or so updates. Which isn't entirely bad IMO, since it avoids spoiling parts of the later story.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Speaking of gallery, one thing that I was told on the discord channel previously was that the gallery and the replay system will get remade.

Snap 2022-08-03 at 17.10.49.png

(Techsupport is the guy who quashes all the bugs, for the pc [main] version of the game, so I'd say this is pretty reliable).

Tbh, I have no idea when Hopes will be implementing this, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say probably before season 1 goes to Steam.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I want to say, we need a mission called "Is it abandoned?" in honor to one of the most asked question here. A path to found who leaked a rumor about something important being abandoned, and our goal is to... lets say "purge" that person (of his doubts, of course).

But leaving jokes aside, how are you all? I keep thinking how amazing was the whole ending of the Gracie quest line (at least so far), and with MC decieving (or avoiding detection of) Wilfred. I really loved that moment because of what implies.

This VN story is really amazing. Even when there are some "superhuman" elements (like Luna speed or Gracie mind) the MC looked really normal, allowing the player to feel represented in some way. And when we found the MC skill, it wasnt some kind of power or ultra rare skill without explanation, it was something we all have but MC developed in a different way his whole life. And in the final part of Gracie event we learn that even Wilfred isnt some kind of mastermind that can see the future clear as water, and thats why he relies in his team, and this info means that MC isnt just a pawn in the hand of them, and it wont (probably) be that the plot twist in the end. They all have some skills (even Canoley (Canoley is like Superman and Joe Clark Kent?)) and there are a lot they need to learn, even Gracie and Luna (as we say in the last update) or even Cordia (as Wilfred said in some point).

Soooo, I love this so far. Thank you a lot Hopes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I want to say, we need a mission called "Is it abandoned?" in honor to one of the most asked question here. A path to found who leaked a rumor about something important being abandoned, and our goal is to... lets say "purge" that person (of his doubts, of course).

But leaving jokes aside, how are you all? I keep thinking how amazing was the whole ending of the Gracie quest line (at least so far), and with MC decieving (or avoiding detection of) Wilfred. I really loved that moment because of what implies.

This VN story is really amazing. Even when there are some "superhuman" elements (like Luna speed or Gracie mind) the MC looked really normal, allowing the player to feel represented in some way. And when we found the MC skill, it wasnt some kind of power or ultra rare skill without explanation, it was something we all have but MC developed in a different way his whole life. And in the final part of Gracie event we learn that even Wilfred isnt some kind of mastermind that can see the future clear as water, and thats why he relies in his team, and this info means that MC isnt just a pawn in the hand of them, and it wont (probably) be that the plot twist in the end. They all have some skills (even Canoley (Canoley is like Superman and Joe Clark Kent?)) and there are a lot they need to learn, even Gracie and Luna (as we say in the last update) or even Cordia (as Wilfred said in some point).

Soooo, I love this so far. Thank you a lot Hopes.
Well, there could be an abandoned building which really isn't on the inside or similar.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes