Enforcerhunter3

May 8, 2020
Have you gone to the living room and talked to them?
They aren't in the living room when I check. Like in the morning it will say they are both in the living room but if I check the shower Gracie is there, but at noon they aren't in their rooms or anything.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Downloaded version 0.08.0.3:
-I had a save of version 0.7 but i had to make new game, cause error when i open MC inventory.
-If i find the rendered image in mission 3 of rank D, i cannot longer save (error when i save).
-If i 100% complete the 5th rank D mission (getting the special item), i cannot longer save (error when i save).

*Resolved: If you complete one of the two contracts 100% and save, it causes an error.
*If you complete both of them and save, save without a problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2021
Hello everyone, I already finished the game and I tried to replay some scenes from the gallery but they appear as non available. Meaby someone has already asked this but I don't find any solution so any help would be appreciated.
1659034051141.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
will this work on any game?
While I'd imagine it would, I wouldn't recommend it cause using cheats/mods/editors more often than not screws over the game's variables which in turn would break your saves (I've already seen several others go through the pains of broken saves).

Besides, while the contracts gameplay does take a little bit of getting used to in the beginning, it's not that hard.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To add to what the others said: adding cash should be fine - but make it a couple thousand only. Adding to the individual stats of MC will make you miss content and, as JJJ said, has a good chance of breaking the save. Adding scores to other variables like your so called morality or the points you scored with the girls can have unforeseen consequences as well, but nobody knows so far.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i have been away from this for a few months so i cant remember what version i played last how recently has this game updated? so i can make a guess

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
thank you that would seem then that i possibly missed everything since 0.5.0.3 xd time to fix that
5 was a loooong time back. At least a couple of years.
Old saves, pre v0.07 won't work. You'll need to start a new game.
Which, after that long a gap, probably seems like the best thing to do, anyway. (y)

Reactions: c3p0

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
5 was a loooong time back, like a couple of years.
Old saves, pre v0.07 won't work. You'll need to start a new game.
Which, after that long a gap, probably seems like the best thing to do, anyway. (y)
oooh i am always to stupid and replay them all the way xd. ever seen my new family ? lets just say its really long (at my reading speed(extremely slow) ) and every time i completely replay it from the start every single update :p

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
if i would be a mc in any game abandoning my irl life i would not mind being this games mc and helping the girls. no your not broken they just made it look that way

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes