JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
how many chapters will the game have?
Nothing has been definitively said by the dev, but I remember him saying something along the lines of perhaps 3 seasons or so (season 1 is almost at an end, with 1 more update remaining).

Reactions: rafaaa

Enforcerhunter3

May 8, 2020
I'm having an issue, both Luna and Gracie are appearing in the Living Room at the same time during morning, noon and afternoon and aren't appearing in their normal spots.

I've tried reinstalling, loading older saves and the bugfix option on the laptop but it doesn't show any options.

GeileLikkerd

Oct 26, 2018
hello i need help, i am stuck at the beginning of the game. the problem is that the contract event wouldnt launch. what do i need to do. i already completed all the requests of luna, gracie, isabel and i already completed story 4. i also did all the contracts. but when i want to talk to wilfred there is no button for the contract event. Screenshot_86.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Game is buggy. So Android port too bugged out
As of v0.08.0.3 pretty much almost all (if not all) bugs for the PC version has been fixed.
And as for Android port, the dev literally tells this to everyone (as part of rules) in his discord:

A.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
hello i need help, i am stuck at the beginning of the game. the problem is that the contract event wouldnt launch. what do i need to do. i already completed all the requests of luna, gracie, isabel and i already completed story 4. i also did all the contracts. but when i want to talk to wilfred there is no button for the contract event. View attachment 1943478
(following is assuming you're playing on PC, may not apply if you're playing on others, like Android port)

Given there's no dialogue option for "Contracts" appearing in your dialogue option with Wilfred, I'm assuming you've already done the initial talk with Wilfred about contracts when you began the game (if not, then not sure what the issue is)?

Regardless, try the following;

1) Open up laptop in MC's room
2) Choose option "search for information on the contracts" (if this option can be seen on the laptop, it means you've already seen the dialogue with Wilfred which triggered The Contract event)
3) Exit laptop and "Sleep" for 3 days
4) Talk to Wilfred again and say "Couldn't find any information about contracts."

This will finish The Contract event.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes