Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
There are a couple of choices, not "a lot of" nor "just a few" for this kind of game.

The main path is pretty linear (apart from the fact that due to the sandbox model the order in which you experience stuff is not completely set in stone), there is as of now one major branching in it with one character, which however will not (as of now) affect the main plot.

We are already accumulating a number of points (with the girls, about our "mafianess"), however AFAIK there is no consequence up to now and it is just guesswork how far this will push the story one way or another.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Paco Loco

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
When you say "new clothes", are you referring to the clothes worn as disguise (white jacket outfit) in the latest update?
The clothes in your image being the "old clothes"?
No, before the rework of mission sistem the clothes the Mc had makes him look like Brandon Lee in the movie the crow, now with all new gear set well XD hope the dev improve the look too in future update

Reactions: whichone

Paleto123

Aug 19, 2018
Haven't played this inawhile, we still in the dark why the deluca have the MC around their place? I thought it was because the mc's mom and dad are one of the serpent's, only because the sniper guy mention the Mc looks like his dad.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Haven't played this inawhile, we still in the dark why the deluca have the MC around their place?
Yup.

I thought it was because the mc's mom and dad are one of the serpent's, only because the sniper guy mention the Mc looks like his dad.
Most likely there's more to it than that, but I guess we won't find out at least until season 2 and we finally meet Rina (MC's mom) and get into Cordia's route.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ayuda
Does anyone know why this appears?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the looks of the error message I would guess that you are either not playing the original version of the game, but a port of some kind (an Android port, maybe? Or trying to play the PC version on Joiplay?) or you have disabled model based rendering by yourself to overcome some (virtual?) hardware limitation of your device that doesn't support Ren'Py's GL2 renderer.
What the messages says is that the game is actually trying to use a model displayable, but model based rendering is disabled.

Since the game is using model based rendering, you can not play it on systems that do not support Ren'Py's GL2 renderer by disabling Ren'Py's model based rendering.

Reactions: drvgs

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Haven't played this inawhile, we still in the dark why the deluca have the MC around their place? I thought it was because the mc's mom and dad are one of the serpent's, only because the sniper guy mention the Mc looks like his dad.
We know that his Mother was one of the original serpents.
It's a fair presumption that his Father is another one.
Seems (to me) suggested that the guy who was with Cordia, left her for, or cheated on her with, Rina (MC's Mother).

When taken in consideration with what sniper serpent said, about MC looking like his Father, it adds further weight to it being the guy burned from the photo.
Suspicion/speculation is that he's now a member of The Mysterious 6.
But it's not been stated, definitively, who his Father is.
Same for the contract, nothing definitive as to why. Suggestion is because of his potential, due to his heritage.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Bummed out that the mission system is here to stay. Does nothing more than interrupt the story and personally kills my enthusiasm. Just another minigame added to pad releases.

Reactions: ManifestDream

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Bummed out that the mission system is here to stay. Does nothing more than interrupt the story and personally kills my enthusiasm. Just another minigame added to pad releases.
There will be a VN only mode eventually which will allow you not to have to do any contracts. Of course you'll have to wait until then if it bothers you that much.

Reactions: Paco Loco

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You may not like it but plenty of people do.
I find it actually adds a lot of story to the side-characters who may not get as much screen time in the main story.

And it's also been hinted by Hopes (the dev) that even main LIs can possibly appear in those contracts (in fact, Gracie's mission with this current update already implements that, with Gracie, Luna, Joey, Eiza being in at least one or more of the missions).

Besides, this new mission system is literally miles better than the previous mission system which had no story at all and the whole success or failed result of it depended on RNG factors a lot, which was just not good at all.

Didn't think it was working yet. No idea I always play the full mode with the story and contracts or whatever it's called.
He's referring to "Just Story + Free-roam" mode.

There's 3 modes:

"Full Experience": always been there, and always takes the priority. [Available]

"Just Story + Free-roam": everything same as Full Experience, except the Contracts gameplay (that's cut). [Mode is available with the current update]

"Visual Novel only": My guess is take the Contracts gameplay as well as moving around the house to access events gameplay out. Not sure how exactly this will work though (in which order? :unsure: ). Just click on the list of the girl's events like the events log to access? [Mode not available yet]

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
So, I'm stuck - help would be appreciated :)

I cannot for the life of me, trigger/check off 'The Contract'! I am listed as rank 4, associate but my xp next to it is 130% - so should trigger making me soldato BUT that needs The Contract first?!

I have so far:
- Talked all options with Wilfred (and of course checked 'Events' but nothing here)
- Luna; At the Femme Fatale mission
- Gracie; Become friend, can start next mission
- I have completed all possible contracts
- I have installed cameras etc, been at the beach prison thingy, think I have done all I can besides side missions for the girls.
- EDIT: I have also checked the recordings, my laptop etc.

I have looked through all the hints etc under Journal, but to me it doesn't seem like 'The Contract' has any requierements? Is it time sensitive or something?

What am I missing?! :D

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, I'm stuck - help would be appreciated :)

I cannot for the life of me, trigger/check off 'The Contract'! I am listed as rank 4, associate but my xp next to it is 130% - so should trigger making me soldato BUT that needs The Contract first?!

I have so far:
- Talked all options with Wilfred (and of course checked 'Events' but nothing here)
- Luna; At the Femme Fatale mission
- Gracie; Become friend, can start next mission
- I have completed all possible contracts
- I have installed cameras etc, been at the beach prison thingy, think I have done all I can besides side missions for the girls.
- EDIT: I have also checked the recordings, my laptop etc.

I have looked through all the hints etc under Journal, but to me it doesn't seem like 'The Contract' has any requierements? Is it time sensitive or something?

What am I missing?! :D
After checking the laptop (choosing option "Research contracts" in laptop option), you need to sleep for 3 nights (MC doing reading before going to bed). Afterwards, talk to Wilfred again and choose "Wilfred I didn't find anything about the contracts" or something along those lines.
That should complete the event.

If that doesn't solve it, I dunno.
I mean this was previously a bug, but in the current v0.08.0.3. I think it was all patched properly and should work as normal.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes