whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
While I don't know which pic you're referring to, I think it is just you. (Well, the first part kinda gave the answer away, didn't it?)
I presume that he's referring to the pic in his quote.
If he means Michelle Willams, the American actress, then I can see a slight similarity, but not enough to say they look alike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completely different jawline & chin, eye shape too.
Mouth and nose are not disimilar.

Reactions: Cartageno

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone have an android port for this?
Darkassassin ported but a lot of bug in it, you could try to use joiplay but as I read not work eather soo only you can hope in next update but if you still want to try here the link :

Last edited:

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Can I ask why the last Gracie Quest Line, the arrendersi quest aren't in Replay Room?
You can ask, but if we tell you we'd have to kill you.

Then we'd have to kill hopes for telling us he didn't have time to add them before the release.

There's a post about if from him many pages back in the thread, but basically they will be in the gallery when he has time for it.

Reactions: JJJ84

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
For who need an android port I've found this port, I've tried it and to me worked fine but it's basic port, so no cheat no gallery unlock no wt, here's the link - - - - >

camube

Jun 4, 2022
You can ask, but if we tell you we'd have to kill you.

Then we'd have to kill hopes for telling us he didn't have time to add them before the release.

There's a post about if from him many pages back in the thread, but basically they will be in the gallery when he has time for it.
nice reference! Well I hope it gets added soon. I want to re-read some part of it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's only me think the Mc with the new clothes is seem more like a buffoon then a mafia guy? The old clothes was more cool lol
Probably because at the moment we're just just mixing and matching to maximize the stats but they come off looking odd because they're different types of gear (Holy Pants, Long Coat, Fedora, they don't mix too well in terms of visuals).

Hence, I hope in the future contracts we can get complete sets of gear (which match with each other) that provide pretty great visuals and not just the stats.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Probably because at the moment we're just just mixing and matching to maximize the stats but they come off looking odd because they're different types of gear (Holy Pants, Long Coat, Fedora, they don't mix too well in terms of visuals).

Hence, I hope in the future contracts we can get complete sets of gear (which match with each other) that provide pretty great visuals and not just the stats.
Which actually is common unfortunately in many RPGs/MMORPGs. What looks cool isn't that protective and similar. Worst offender in recent times is probably Cyberpunk 2077 where getting a decent set of fitting clothes (with random stats each) can take half of your game time. As a German review mentioned "when the best thing you can say about the clothing is that you're playing in first person most of the time anyway, something is wrong". But it often is.

Reactions: WhiteyG and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes