JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What do you care? He has other things to do than to answer your questions.:sneaky::p

I think that was it, only a wall of text.:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh nice.
We haven't seen Dominico since that introduction event so it's kinda nice to have him appear again (even though he's a smug bastard who shows off :LUL: ).

I could be wrong, but I'm kinda wondering whether that last shot is in Gina's tavern (this being the tutorial contract), and the lady behind the counter (on the left is Gina), and the one on the right is one of Gina's staff.

Would be quite funny if old Capo Vincent lead MC and Dominico here and got them to work, and yelling at them saying "Get to work you damn rugrats!" :LUL::HideThePain:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh nice.
We haven't seen Dominico since that introduction event so it's kinda nice to have him appear again (even though he's a smug bastard who shows off :LUL: ).

I could be wrong, but I'm kinda wondering whether that last shot is in Gina's tavern (this being the tutorial contract), and the lady behind the counter (on the left is Gina), and the one on the right is one of Gina's staff.

Would be quite funny if old Capo Vincent lead MC and Dominico here and got them to work, and yelling at them saying "Get to work you damn rugrats!" :LUL::HideThePain:
But isn't that a porker table in the background and possible Joey and Gottardo. So WHERE is Floaty?
Or at least a dragon.:cry:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But isn't that a porker table in the background and possible Joey and Gottardo. So WHERE is Floaty?
Or at least a dragon.:cry:
Is there a Poker table? :unsure: All I'm seeing are MC, Dominico, the lady in front of them (dunno why what she has on her head gives the feeling of a traditional maid's mob cap), and lady behind the counter.

Behind them (further in distance), I'm seeing 2 guys who look bald and look like Agent 47, and to their left a guy who has a little bit of hair, and gives the feeling of the Capo Angelo.
Perhaps Angelo brought couple of his crew to chill out at Gina's Tavern (or what this place is)?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Who's Joey?
Used to be in the family. Unfortunately, I think, he died in a mission at the beginning.
Poor Joey.
Even to this day, he is still forgotten and underestimated. :HideThePain:

One day, he will prove everyone wrong and become infamous (though on the other hand perhaps he might just roll with his current notorious alias "Canoley" :devilish::LUL: instead)

• Love
Reactions: matschbirne

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did it ever actually say that Lucania is in Italy? Can't remember now.
Either way, I'm sure a major crime family could afford private plates. ;)
Hmmm, that's a good question actually. We had discussions about where in Italy it could be but I don't actually remember the question of whether it is in Italy at all ...

(Though there are no private plates - if by that you mean customizable vanity plates - in Italy. It could of course always be a car registered in some foreign country, like all ships are in St Vincent or Panama, even if they only cross the English Channel. Or it could be an actual foreigner, nobody says this is a family car ;) )

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, Trying to work out who "MD" is.
It's definitely not an Italian plate, those have the place of registration on the right hand side.
View attachment 1922438
18 makes it a 2018 reg, BZ is Bolzano region code.
View attachment 1922441
2001, Milan.
Yeah, MD doesn't exist (MO could as Modena). Older plates have the regional code in front and are without the blue "EU stripes", however, you need a second set of letters - unless you're a beginner. Germany would have an "MD" but then also more letters, but I guess it could work in some country, not gonna check the rules for all of them (even though I can rule out basically all of Western/Central Europe).

By the way, what JJJ score do questions about numberplates get?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
UK plates can, I think, be any combination.
e.g. You could have E1, if you lived in East London.
UK02 ROK can be purchased on DVLA site now.
Yeah, but c'mon, Brits, I mean, whaddaya expect, man ;)

Where were you from again? Whoopsie ... taking my leave. Probably will be travelling to Albania, don't bother looking for me ...

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
don't forget the dutch people and their mobile homes clogging up my beautiful German autobahns.:sneaky:
As a Dutch person I agree, the worst part is when they switch to the left lane thinking they have plenty of time not realizing you are driving on said lane at 220/250kmh. While they do 80/90 :cautious: ( Some Germans do that too though on those beautiful German Autobahns.)

On a different note, those previews look spetaculair. Already hyping for the update.. Dammit hopes.

Reactions: matschbirne

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As a Dutch person I agree, the worst part is when they switch to the left lane thinking they have plenty of time not realizing you are driving on said lane at 220/250kmh. While they do 80/90 :cautious: ( Some Germans do that too though on those beautiful German Autobahns.)

On a different note, those previews look spetaculair. Already hyping for the update.. Dammit hopes.
80/90? I'd be happy if they started off with 60.

Nur wer zwei Mal durch die Prüfung fällt, kriegt in Holland ein gelbes Nummernschild ...
(Only who fails his driving exam twice will get a yellow plate - note: all Dutch plates are yellow)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes