c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Will the guide be updated soon?
As soon as someone does it. Perhaps ask the author of the guide? In this case that would be RedKnight. Who perhaps is a mod here or it is someone else...

Reactions: Guz007

randomusername2937

Apr 9, 2021
I just downloaded 8.0.3 and loaded up a save, but the cost of business toys event is still using the old pricing of $1000 and $2000 instead of $350 and $1000. Anyone else run into this issue?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
OK, Day 1. Meet her 1st time at the following points:
Daytime in the Living Room gives Intro: Dirty Floor.
Evening in her room, when she's reading, gives Intro: Rub My Feet?
Night time in the Living Room gives Intro: Touch My Earring.
As you can see in this image, you can unlock all 3 in the Gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh thank you!

Also, gotta say, this is a very interesting game even if it's a long ways away from the finish. The latest update with Gracie's story is really interesting even if it doesn't progress the main story.

Reactions: whichone

camube

Jun 4, 2022
How many work contracts are actually available so far in the game? I saw the walkthrough and I saw more works than the 5 work contracts that are currently available.

Mine goes from Nimble Fingers to The Painters.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How many work contracts are actually available so far in the game? I saw the walkthrough and I saw more works than the 5 work contracts that are currently available.

Mine goes from Nimble Fingers to The Painters.
These five are all the repeatable contracts for now. The others are one-offs.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am not seeing any new content no new event or contracts
There are no new repeatable Contracts. Just the 5 x D Rank ones.
Since v0.8.0.0 the following Events were added:

- Luna Event: Fearless Serpent - (bit story about M6 and the other girls from the past + lewd scene with 2 animations.)
- Gracie Event: Work Seduction
- Gracie Event: I Don't Smoke
- Gracie Event: Movie & Dinner
- Gracie Event: Morning Job
- Gracie Event: Business Toys
- Gracie Event: Sessanta Nove
- Gracie Event: Arrendersi
- Gracie Event: Nepotism
- Gracie Event: The Grind

If you have already played v0.8.0.0, you will not see anything new. The 0.8.0.2 & 0.8.0.3 releases primarily contain bug-fixes.
If you last played v 0.7.2, then the events above are new.
Think it's the "?" menu that explains how to achieve them.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
There are no new repeatable Contracts. Just the 5 x D Rank ones.
Since v0.8.0.0 the following Events were added:

- Luna Event: Fearless Serpent - (bit story about M6 and the other girls from the past + lewd scene with 2 animations.)
- Gracie Event: Work Seduction
- Gracie Event: I Don't Smoke
- Gracie Event: Movie & Dinner
- Gracie Event: Morning Job
- Gracie Event: Business Toys
- Gracie Event: Sessanta Nove
- Gracie Event: Arrendersi
- Gracie Event: Nepotism
- Gracie Event: The Grind

If you have already played v0.8.0.0, you will not see anything new. The 0.8.0.2 & 0.8.0.3 releases primarily contain bug-fixes.
If you last played v 0.7.2, then the events above are new.
Think it's the "?" menu that explains how to achieve them.
Thanks I was excited after seeing the update turns out its just for bug fixing

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I played this game at version 0.06 and I was convinced it was one of the best games on this site.

Now at version 0.08 I have realized I need to start from the very beginning AGAIN, and grind out my soldado points and skills AGAIN.

Is it worth it or do I just wait until game completion?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I played this game at version 0.06 and I was convinced it was one of the best games on this site.

Now at version 0.08 I have realized I need to start from the very beginning AGAIN, and grind out my soldado points and skills AGAIN.

Is it worth it or do I just wait until game completion?
Dunno what you mean by "AGAIN", since the only game save breaking update I remember was 0.06 to 0.07.

But I'd say it definitely is worth it for the quality of the story. Also, gameplay has improved significantly - or, more precisely, gameplay for the missions has been introduced.

However, if you are mostly looking for lewd action, or actually are not interested in gameplay but story only, or want quick development, it might be best to divert your attention elsewhere.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dunno what you mean by "AGAIN", since the only game save breaking update I remember was 0.06 to 0.07.
He's saying that he has to start the game from the beginning again & has to develop his skills again.
As in, he's done these once before & now has to do them a 2nd time.
2nd time of doing something = doing it again.
Thanks I was excited after seeing the update turns out its just for bug fixing
np (y)
Check the Changelog in OP.
Shows you what has changed between versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
He's saying that he has to start the game from the beginning again & has to develop his skills again.
As in, he's done these once before & now has to do them a 2nd time.
2nd time of doing something = doing it again.
Granted, you're right. It sounded - due to the emphasis on the "again" - like this is not the first time to redo it for him, but he didn't say so.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Granted, you're right. It sounded - due to the emphasis on the "again" - like this is not the first time to redo it for him, but he didn't say so.
Know precisely what you mean, I wonder if that's caused by the incredible amount of entitled idiots this site attracts.
Often times seeing that comment, it would be unjustly complaining.
I'm not sure if this one was.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm completely hooked with Luna's story and just the overall story, silliness included. So what kind of update cycle are we looking for for Deluca's? Is it more like 1 update per year, or closer to 3 update per year?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, her story's a heartbreaker. My Name Is Luna has deeply moved many people here.
The dev does this as a hobby, so update times vary.
If you aim for 8-10 months you'll be there, or thereabouts.
Though I'm not sure about how long it will take to see this story to completion, I sure really enjoy consuming the character stories updates the dev does. Even the latest Gracie's story arc was really awesome. It's not Luna, but it's still great, and has enough Luna in it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Though I'm not sure about how long it will take to see this story to completion, I sure really enjoy consuming the character stories updates the dev does. Even the latest Gracie's story arc was really awesome. It's not Luna, but it's still great, and has enough Luna in it.
lol Yeah, who knows? Just enjoy the ride and worry about the destination if we get there.
I love Luna, Gracie, Isabel & Cordia, all for different reasons.
They're each perfect for different moods/vibes, but they all have a shared element of needing help, again in different ways.
Luna needs help emotionally, Gracie needs help finding her emotions. Isabel needs to be loved & Cordia needs help connecting with her daughters emotionally.
Each totally different, but similar at the same time.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes