Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
thnx for answer

i play ''full expierence''

all the availeble missions are completed now
nothing to do in the computer
event log is empty

just want to continue the story but it says tnat i need to check event log
thing is event log gave no indications (empty because nothing else to do)

new save file to look into if you want

upgrade is running
The "Full Experience" is within the save, so I get that too (playing it anyway). Thing is for me, when loading up either of your saves, the event tab isn't empty but contains the event "The Contract" with the order to talk to Wilfred (in the way I described earlier).

(Side note: later on the event log will be empty but still enough to do, then you have to change the rider to Event Log. Edit: see 3Pood's post above)

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
The "Introduction" event in the beginning of the game when Luna gives MC a guide of the house actually tells the player following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly doubt it.
In pretty much all mafia fiction breaking the Omerta or changing your loyalty (i.e. betraying/turning one's back on the Family) means pretty much a death sentence for that person.
Look at what happened to Trino. We don't know the full story behind his actions (even though he claims he did it for the money), but due to that betrayal he got the death sentence (though it was done unceremoniously in Cordia's office due to Antonio's short temper, it still would have happened in The Woods, regardless).

I'd imagine it's the same for every DeLuca-verse Mafia Family out there.
Omerta and the one's Family loyalty lasts for life; and looks to be an unbreakable bond.

Eiza (and probably rest of the few remaining Carnefice Family members) is an exception because her father (the Don) is dead, & Carnefice Family is pretty much extinct (i.e. no more), which makes her be available to be under Contract to DeLucas and be on MC's team.
But that is a very rare case.

With Fawkes, I'd say the only possibility for him to be officially in MC's team would be, either

- Fawkes' father somehow pledges loyalty to Cordia and willingly becomes a Sub-Family of DeLucas (not likely to happen since Feni Family is a member of Bonanzo Family).

or

- Feni Family somehow gets in an alliance with the DeLucas (also not likely, due to the same reason as above, since Bonanzo Family is in an antagonistic relationship with DeLucas).

both options which don't really have high chances of happening anytime soon.
I wasnt talking about breaking the Omerta, but changing loyalty.
Something like when someone saves your life and you are in debt with them. Or in families where the Omerta isnt for the entire life.

So, maybe is like you said, and no matter the situation isnt appropiate to change sides, or maybe there isnt a protocol to follow with the pacificatori with this matter either. But if we know for sure about this we can already understand if some characters will be allowed or not to be with us, and that way without expecting someone to change sides and follow us when that doenst make sense in the world.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
The "Full Experience" is within the save, so I get that too (playing it anyway). Thing is for me, when loading up either of your saves, the event tab isn't empty but contains the event "The Contract" with the order to talk to Wilfred (in the way I described earlier).
That's because you are running a version later than 0.08.0. Seriously. that bug is the most annoying thing, as it was fixed almost immediately, but because it was the version that leaked people still are running into it even though a later version is available free to the public

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's because you are running a version later than 0.08.0. Seriously. that bug is the most annoying thing, as it was fixed almost immediately, but because it was the version that leaked people still are running into it even though a later version is available free to the public
I assumed as much (it helped that I read some posts in this forum, too, to strengthen my conviction), which is why I suggested upgrading to (at least) 0.08.0.2, which is what I am running.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wasnt talking about breaking the Omerta, but changing loyalty.
Something like when someone saves your life and you are in debt with them. Or in families where the Omerta isnt for the entire life.

So, maybe is like you said, and no matter the situation isnt appropiate to change sides, or maybe there isnt a protocol to follow with the pacificatori with this matter either. But if we know for sure about this we can already understand if some characters will be allowed or not to be with us, and that way without expecting someone to change sides and follow us when that doenst make sense in the world.
That would depend on what actions are being taken by the individual, regarding "changing loyalty."
Is the person making a formal oath (like what MC did with Blackie in that "Promotion" event), making it permanent or just helping out for a single, one-off time?

If it is a one-off thing (as you said, paying back a debt), well.....I'd think a debt can be paid without one actually changing their loyalty to their existing Family.

Something permanent (i.e. formal Oath) though, I'd say would likely be a huge "no-no" even if an individual becomes a 'made-man' (like Blackie said).
There may not be a rule said out loud about it yet, but my assumption is, a made-man released by the Family (with no longer any obligation to work for the Family), is still expected to not work for other Families and is expected to just live out his life as a civilian (and working for rival or enemy Families especially I'd say would get them the death sentence more likely than not).

If we're taking your example with Fawkes per say, traditionally him being in a same team with the MC is highly unlikely. But there could be circumstance or possibilities around that.

Either Feni Family somehow has a huge fallout with the Bonanzo Family, forcing the Feni Family to seek another Family for asylum (yeah, sounds a bit similar to Eiza's arc, I know), or Fawkes' father could die and Fawkes becomes the new head of his Family, and decide to ally with DeLucas.

So possibilities can exist, yet it all depends on the circumstance/situation changes.
And traditionally, I'd say such act is probably hugely frowned upon, especially if it's permanent and not a one-time thing (to pay back a debt for the sake of the honour/respect).

Reactions: Rovenant

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
That would depend on what actions are being taken by the individual, regarding "changing loyalty."
Is the person making a formal oath (like what MC did with Blackie in that "Promotion" event), making it permanent or just helping out for a single, one-off time?

If it is a one-off thing (as you said, paying back a debt), well.....I'd think a debt can be paid without one actually changing their loyalty to their existing Family.

Something permanent (i.e. formal Oath) though, I'd say would likely be a huge "no-no" even if an individual becomes a 'made-man' (like Blackie said).
There may not be a rule said out loud about it yet, but my assumption is, a made-man released by the Family (with no longer any obligation to work for the Family), is still expected to not work for other Families and is expected to just live out his life as a civilian (and working for rival or enemy Families especially I'd say would get them the death sentence more likely than not).

If we're taking your example with Fawkes per say, traditionally him being in a same team with the MC is highly unlikely. But there could be circumstance or possibilities around that.

Either Feni Family somehow has a huge fallout with the Bonanzo Family, forcing the Feni Family to seek another Family for asylum (yeah, sounds a bit similar to Eiza's arc, I know), or Fawkes' father could die and Fawkes becomes the new head of his Family, and decide to ally with DeLucas.

So possibilities can exist, yet it all depends on the circumstance/situation changes.
And traditionally, I'd say such act is probably hugely frowned upon, especially if it's permanent and not a one-time thing (to pay back a debt for the sake of the honour/respect).
I really suck at explaining in English hahaha. I was trying to say "debt" like when someone saved your life and you are in debt for life or something like that. Being this world one that highly valuate the traditions maybe something like that was enough reason to avail a change.
Or maybe it's possible with contracts under certain conditions (like with Eiza).

Or what happens if your family failed you. For example when MC life threatened in the main house (so the family is falling to protect their own) does a situation like this allow an exception?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
I still have the useless money text on screen all the time with the latest version, so I made a small hotfix.
Using it money is only displayed when you actually need it (in the shop).
The shops are not the only place you spend (or earn) money. And the bug was fixed, if it was stuck you just need to click on the laptop.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I have nimble fingers at 95%, but I have literally done everything in the walkthrough post, and went through all possible options too.

Can someone please tell me what to do?

Never mind, it was most likely that I never got the painkillers from the dog, because I was never empty on those, it's 100% done now.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have nimble fingers at 95%, but I have literally done everything in the walkthrough post, and went through all possible options too.

Can someone please tell me what to do?

Never mind, it was most likely that I never got the painkillers from the dog, because I was never empty on those, it's 100% done now.
Not without seeing your save to find out what exactly is missing. My last one was attacking the guard, but this may differ.

Akon143

Sep 20, 2020
Is there no version for Android yet or any news about porting and fixing the bugs for Android? Or is it not possible to port to Android?

Reactions: Godofg

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Finally played this, after waiting a while for the content to build. Since I already left a review, I will say this is a damn good game. Been following it for a while, glad I jumped in now.

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone else unable to get "My Name is Luna" event to start? Like I have the required event to start it finished but no matter how long I wait in my room during the noon or afternoon nothing happens. This is stopping me from continuing the game.

Jan 16, 2019
there was bisexual character right ? scared to play ,not my thing. but i really dont remember too much maybe he was married ? or maybe it was she ? i forgot .

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
there was bisexual character right ? scared to play ,not my thing. but i really dont remember too much maybe he was married ? or maybe it was she ? i forgot .
You're referring to Antonio (yup, he's bisexual) son of Cordia.
And he still is married to Isabel.

May 22, 2019
anyone what cause by this error ? since i update to v0.08 this error pop out allot specially on any scene include wilfred and mini game im using joiplay patreon release

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes