JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
wibble has checked some proofread stuff and done his fixes.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts on what they liked and what they did not! Fascinating to see that people are not focusing on one event, but everyone talking about different events or parts.

Anyone who got question loading up (JJJ I'm looking at you), you can shoot, and I'll look into em and answer after I get home from the gym today :)
Man, do I have a whopper nuke of questions for ya, hehe.

I split them into specific " Fighting match Rounds" (thought I might have some fun with this haha) so the order isn't all over the place;

ROUND 1: THE CONTRACTS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ROUND 2: TOURNAMENTS

ROUND 3: FAWKES

ROUND 4: CODICE DI SANGUE

ROUND 5: CHARACTERS, LORE, OTHERS

BONUS ROUND: GOING THE DISTANCE!

Whew! I must be setting a new record with this one (when I had twelve, I thought that would be it, but then thought of more and it extended to 15. Thought I'd be done with 15, and that eventually extended to 24 lmao) :devilish:
Now....... where are my fans usurpers with their love pitchforks? :HideThePain::LUL:

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
after reading posts about how short current update is, ill just enjoying the lewds and ignore the story for another year (preparing unren) :PogChamp:
See you in a year :BootyTime:
ty, im jumping here and there from one lewd scene to another. i could say, this update is nice for fan service but not for the story. so unlike other players who wait for decade for a story, im not disappointed that way :PogChamp:

the kissing scene is one of the best compared to other vns.

if youre planning to deliver another "empty" story but with moar lewd scenes next year, im in dude. ive stop expecting another great story from this game. but your lewd scenes is still one of the best :BootyTime:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Man, do I have a whopper nuke of questions for ya, hehe.

I split them into specific " Fighting match Rounds" (thought I might have some fun with this haha) so the order isn't all over the place;

ROUND 1: THE CONTRACTS

A3
Have to get to it to really know. Too much unknown elements for me to say anything with confidence.

ROUND 2: TOURNAMENTS

A8
There is no ruleset that limits the top dogs of the families to participates. But remember in the mafia world respect and 'face' is everything. The really top avoids it due to that. Capo rank do participate but do not interfere with the younger people (goes back to have Fawkes is only the top dog among the new generation).
But it's not uncommon for capos to fight the top dogs once they have proven themselves.
That is how it is so far in my writting of how things are currently that is.

About our serpents. 'Serpent' and the 4th serpent have never been in one. Gottardo and Cynthia have. Espcially when they were moving up.

ROUND 3: FAWKES

A10
He dosen't have OCD. Tho, a slight degree more leaning towards cleaniness then the average. But not at the ocd level.
The filth on the cloth is part of his world view.

About your example. He would complain and sneer. But would not send back. he would remove the dirt and eat the food.
It's about apperance and behavior more than anything.

ROUND 4: CODICE DI SANGUE

A12
Families always tries to get away with it. They are crime families afterall.
But they know when is too much and when a lines shouldn't be crossed.
Pacifacoties also knows that the rules are being broken constantly. What they are watching for is the degree and when it's necessary to step in.

ROUND 5: CHARACTERS, LORE, OTHERS

Q22
That is what I hope! He really needs one.

BONUS ROUND: GOING THE DISTANCE!

Q24
Have a feeling it will be in season 2. But not sure.
She was also mentioned in a lore post btw.

Whew! I must be setting a new record with this one (when I had ten, I thought that would be it, but then thought of more and it extended to 15. Thought I'd be done with 15, and that eventually extended to 24 lmao) :devilish:
Now....... where are my fans usurpers with their love pitchforks? :HideThePain::LUL:

Arcticus12

Dec 10, 2018
Just curious - the changelog mentions that
but this hasn't changed in my game, even after reloading an earlier save and playing through to that point. Anyone know why this might be the case? Thanks! (I tested this on 0.08.0.3)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why sometime some of the dialogue choice is in red color? What does it mean? Also red not always mean the best choice so I don't see the point.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Why sometime some of the dialogue choice is in red color? What does it mean? Also red not always mean the best choice so I don't see the point.
I cant remember where it says this (probably in the "?" option) but when you have enough points with a girl you can unlock a scene (red option). I cant remember if you can see the option if you dont have enough score but cant click it, or if you only can see it when you have the score (about the score, you can see the progression in the character option and looking how the image of every chacter change and their thoughts).

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
HopesGaming

If you dont mind I want to ask a question too.

The game implies that we will have a "team" and will be able to send them to contracts and our reaction to them will change according to the personality trait. My question is: in the game world, is it normal to "change sides" or change your loyalty? For example if Fawkes want to be in our team, is there a way to break the Omerta to your own family to serve another? doing something like this is dishonorable?

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
help wanted

does anyone know why i cant continue the story from this save?
or how to solve it
(could be i just miss some very obvious option)

thnx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
help wanted

does anyone know why i cant continue the story from this save?
or how to solve it
(could be i just miss some very obvious option)

thnx
Depends on what precisely you want to continue. My first task would be: Go to Wilfred, select talk - Contracts, then go to your laptop and research further.

I dunno whether you're having some troubles but your save is running on version 0.8.0, I recommend to at least upgrade to 0.8.0.2 with the download in the OP.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I cant remember where it says this (probably in the "?" option) but when you have enough points with a girl you can unlock a scene (red option). I cant remember if you can see the option if you dont have enough score but cant click it, or if you only can see it when you have the score (about the score, you can see the progression in the character option and looking how the image of every chacter change and their thoughts).
The "Introduction" event in the beginning of the game when Luna gives MC a guide of the house actually tells the player following:

My question is: in the game world, is it normal to "change sides" or change your loyalty? For example if Fawkes want to be in our team, is there a way to break the Omerta to your own family to serve another? doing something like this is dishonorable?
I highly doubt it.
In pretty much all mafia fiction breaking the Omerta or changing your loyalty (i.e. betraying/turning one's back on the Family) means pretty much a death sentence for that person.
Look at what happened to Trino. We don't know the full story behind his actions (even though he claims he did it for the money), but due to that betrayal he got the death sentence (though it was done unceremoniously in Cordia's office due to Antonio's short temper, it still would have happened in The Woods, regardless).

I'd imagine it's the same for every DeLuca-verse Mafia Family out there.
Omerta and the one's Family loyalty lasts for life; and looks to be an unbreakable bond.

Eiza (and probably rest of the few remaining Carnefice Family members) is an exception because her father (the Don) is dead, & Carnefice Family is pretty much extinct (i.e. no more), which makes her be available to be under Contract to DeLucas and be on MC's team.
But that is a very rare case.

With Fawkes, I'd say the only possibility for him to be officially in MC's team would be, either

- Fawkes' father somehow pledges loyalty to Cordia and willingly becomes a Sub-Family of DeLucas (not likely to happen since Feni Family is a member of Bonanzo Family).

or

- Feni Family somehow gets in an alliance with the DeLucas (also not likely, due to the same reason as above, since Bonanzo Family is in an antagonistic relationship with DeLucas).

both options which don't really have high chances of happening anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rovenant

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
man I just gotta say, I just finished the gracie's mission arc and I am so loving the story so far. honestly I feel like this story writing is pure gold. I'd really love to see this turn into a feature film or a tv series, it would make a killing. though the adult theme will have to be toned down I guess to get a broader audience but honestly the sex stuff doesnt even matter to me now, I want to play it more for the story than anything else. thank you for creating this.

Reactions: WhiteyG

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Depends on what precisely you want to continue. My first task would be: Go to Wilfred, select talk - Contracts, then go to your laptop and research further.

I dunno whether you're having some troubles but your save is running on version 0.8.0, I recommend to at least upgrade to 0.8.0.2 with the download in the OP.
thnx for answer

i play ''full expierence''

all the availeble missions are completed now
nothing to do in the computer
event log is empty

just want to continue the story but it says tnat i need to check event log
thing is event log gave no indications (empty because nothing else to do)

new save file to look into if you want

upgrade is running

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
thnx for answer

i play ''full expierence''

all the availeble missions are completed now
nothing to do in the computer
event log is empty

just want to continue the story but it says tnat i need to check event log
thing is event log gave no indications (empty because nothing else to do)

new save file to look into if you want

upgrade is running
Wrong tab

But yes, you need to upgrade
1656540898207.png

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes