Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Hey any idea where can I get the chibi isabel special render from in the game?
Special Contract: Rescue the Assassin To gain Special Render: Chibi Isabel, from the Entrance go North, then East, then South. Requires Perception +6 & Strength +4. Also awards 2 x Energy Pills + £1000. Then travel South, to the furthest point, there are a couple of fights along the way, choose Fight for each. When you get to the bottom room you meet Siobhan, The Scorpion Princess. She's the girl we had the image of in the previews. She gives us the Ombra Sigil, which means no more combat. The square N, E, from her awards: Ombra Pants: Almost all the way to the South, then East (the room with rotten food and other trash). From there go all the way North. Ombra Shirt: Almost at the end of the mission, furthest room to the North, Shower room. Then the room to the East ends the mission
so it says in walkthrough pdf

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming

If you dont mind I want to ask a question too.

The game implies that we will have a "team" and will be able to send them to contracts and our reaction to them will change according to the personality trait. My question is: in the game world, is it normal to "change sides" or change your loyalty? For example if Fawkes want to be in our team, is there a way to break the Omerta to your own family to serve another? doing something like this is dishonorable?
It is dishonorable and not an everyday occurrence. But backstabbing isn't a foreign concept in the mafia world.
It's between uncommon and rare for that to happen. But it's not a shocker.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
HopesGaming
For example if Fawkes want to be in our team, is there a way to break the Omerta to your own family to serve another? doing something like this is dishonorable?
That's not what Omerta is.
Omerta is simply a code of silence. Not talking to people outside of the cosa nostra "our thing" world. So switching sides within that world doesn't break Omerta.
Talking to cops, or anyone seen as an outsider does, but other cosa nostra families are not considered outsiders, even if they are rivals.
They are still a part of La Cosa Nostra.
That's not to say you wouldn't still get executed for being a traitor :LOL::ROFLMAO:, but treachery within the mafia world does not contravene Omerta.

I'm not sure how the traditional mafia view other organisations, such as 'Ndrangheta, or Camorra.
They might well be considered outsiders.

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
Tried played both compressed and original version on joiplay, no chance. Still waiting for an android version. Usually the most popular Games get their android version pretty fast, what is going on with 0.8 that there are these problems?

theseguys

Mar 12, 2018
anyone what cause by this error ? since i update to v0.08 this error pop out allot specially on any scene include wilfred and mini game im using joiplay patreon release
Joiplay just releast an alpha version that brings back model based rendering, it should work but just crashes, have relayed the info to the dev, so hopefully there shouldnt be any errors for the next stable release of joiplay

Last edited:
Reactions: Enreso

drmeetii

Nov 6, 2018
I can't get promoted to Soldato. It says you need to be rank 5 but i've done everything I can. Is that just all the further the story goes because I'm pretty sure I remember being farther than this before.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Can someone tell me what the difference between full experience and only story+freeroam is? What else does the full experince have to offer that's not in the other choices

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Can someone tell me what the difference between full experience and only story+freeroam is? What else does the full experince have to offer that's not in the other choices
Some VN have implemented some gameplay like freeroam, where you can "move" between places in between the story progression, to unlock or learn more. Not only that, but it helps to build the immersion. This VN also have the contract system where you can play quest, earn money and grind items, but you will learn a lot about the world (and maybe about the story) in those quest too.

VN-Mode means only text with images and no freeroam. A classic VN style.
Story+Freeroam means the classic VN style + freeroam gameplay.
Full Experience means what I already mentioned + the contracts system.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I can't get promoted to Soldato. It says you need to be rank 5 but i've done everything I can. Is that just all the further the story goes because I'm pretty sure I remember being farther than this before.
If you did everything and still in the same problem, then maybe its a bug and you can try the 0.08.3 version that it will probably solve your problem. If you already had that version, then maybe read again the Events because maybe you are forgeting to do something, or try to talk with Wilfred.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
How to get Intro Rub My Feet and Touch My Earring? I missed it and doing a second playthrough to unlock kit

Also, how to get Mommy's Good Girl render? also missed that

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
How to get Intro Rub My Feet and Touch My Earring? I missed it and doing a second playthrough to unlock kit

Also, how to get Mommy's Good Girl render? also missed that
its either this or that. you cant get them togather.

about the mommy's good girl by:

Contracts Walkthrough
1st Contract, Nimble Fingers.
Win the fight with an S Rank.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes