camube

Jun 4, 2022
lol Yeah, who knows? Just enjoy the ride and worry about the destination if we get there.
I love Luna, Gracie, Isabel & Cordia, all for different reasons.
They're each perfect for different moods/vibes, but they all have a shared element of needing help, again in different ways.
Luna needs help emotionally, Gracie needs help finding her emotions. Isabel needs to be loved & Cordia needs help connecting with her daughters emotionally.
Each totally different, but similar at the same time.
After some thought, i think this story is the most entertaining story from all the AVNs I've played so far, and it would be really hard to top it because it chock full of my kind of humor. I'm so glad someone is creating something like DeLuca Family. The more I think of it the more I think parts of the last updates are humorous enough and yet, still maintain a tight pacing and tense enough feeling (from Story 9 to Gracie's quest). I'm not even sure if Story 9 is Update 0.7 or Update 0.8, but regardless, from Story 9 until the end is a perfect story update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now I fear what happen next and I think I know what JJJ84 will read in the near future. :whistle: :p
It's been 14 hours since whichone posted the books. I would be seriously disappointed if he hasn't at least ordered them already.

Then of course he will write to this K. A. Ware person to point out inconsistencies. (Heck, already the teaser text for the first one has 'em)

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I can't play it on joiplay( android)
I use the old joiplay version, can someone give me a tip to play this on joiplay?
It says loading and just black out.
This is exactly why I don't use Joiplay.
Joiplay is a HUGE fucking headache and most of the games don't work on it.
Yet every time someone asks if there is an Android port for a game, there is always a handful of people that comment 'just play it on Joiplay'

I get that life would be easier to just download and play all these games on a PC/laptop. Being able to play Unity games would be one huge benefit.
The reason I choose to play games on a tablet is - I don't want to be sitting at my desk every time I want to play an adult VN. So portability is the main benefit of playing AVN's on a tablet.
I very much appreciate that people are just trying to be helpful when they say 'just play the games on Joiplay'. But let's be honest - Joiplay is a piece of shit app.

Fortunately there are usually a handful of diligent people on this forum that port all the most popular games to Android. You guys are fucking awesome!!! I really, really appreciate all the time and effort you put into porting these games!! Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to play hardly any games. You not only port the games, but most of the time you also include the cheat/walkthough mods. Additionally you have persistent save folders, so everyone can play the game, delete it when they are done, then download it again when a new update comes out and pick up right where we left off.

All that being said - would somebody please add a working Android port for this VN? :)
It sounds like most of the bugs have been fixed at this point.

Reactions: markel1000

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yup, once season 1 is completed with couple more minor additions & bugfixes here and there, he's planning to release s01 on Steam.
how many updates, roughly, are we from season 1 completion?

This is gonna be a hit on steam for sure!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
how many updates, roughly, are we from season 1 completion?

This is gonna be a hit on steam for sure!
Next update will be the season finale update.
However, I think Hopes will still put some minor adds (such as Tutorial contract, I remember him saying that will be added before season 1 will be released on Steam) before it actually goes on Steam.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Next update will be the season finale update.
However, I think Hopes will still put some minor adds (such as Tutorial contract, I remember him saying that will be added before season 1 will be released on Steam) before it actually goes on Steam.
I think one thing that would help steam players is putting a pop-up on a mouseover on the work pages. Like the muscle means strength the shield means defense etc.

It took me a while to figure out some of those.

Now whenever I see adult Luna design in game, where her hair covered her left eye, I still remember the My Name is Luna event, and it's still kinda tugged my heart.

Poor Luna. It affected her to this day that she even covered her hair over her left eye many of the time.

Man, this game is so entertaining even if the main story hasn't progress at all. The entertainment level is off the chart.

Can't complain with the main story slow progression either because it's not a game being produced full time, I just enjoy whatever is served because the chef is great at making entertaining stories.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
I think one thing that would help steam players is putting a pop-up on a mouseover on the work pages. Like the muscle means strength the shield means defense etc.
I've already implemented that in an experimental branch, but it won't be in 0.08.x as it includes updating to renpy 7.5

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the The DeLuca Family [v0.08.0.3].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы The DeLuca Family [v0.08.0.3].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Seems like Hopes put up a new Dev post.
What do you care? He has other things to do than to answer your questions.:sneaky::p

Hey Delucas!

Thanks everyone for providing feedback for the last update. So far, the overall opinion is positive of the content, which is always a relief as a dev.
The downside is of course the time it took, and I do agree. The goal is to have a faster update rate, and that is what I am aiming for! The silence since the update has been because I've jumped straight to working on 0.0.9.
Creating some towns and people can be a bit tedious and time-consuming.

Right now, I've managed to recreate our town, Lucania from scratch
Snippet from discord:
"As everyone knows, I've wished to change the assets for Lucania for a long while now. Currently, I am using which is based on a German town.
But the town is far from how I want Lucania to look like. Ignoring the fact that the game is Italian based, and the town is German, the town is simply too 'clean' and city life-like. Lucania has always supposed to be a rugged and street looking town.

A town that is more close knitted and 'family' like. Back when I first had to show Lucania (Gracie town event) I was very new to daz and searching. So this was the closet thing I could find. There simply were too few towns. But now, with a good amount of time I started to search for a new town again! ... Still nothing tho.
People really aren't making towns for daz. The town is important for the story and especially in season 2, so, I said fuck it. I make it from scratch (and by that I mean finding as many assets I can from the shop and combining them and change it with shaders to make it look unique.) The first part of the town I've worked on is the marketplace. This is also where Cordia's cafe is which is basically where she is most of the day and where people come to ask for help and what not. With season 2 focus on Cordia it is one of the most important places."

I've also created the outside a bit, such as the soldier's quarters, which will be utilized quite a bit. These kinds of things can be a bit of a tedious thing to work on compared to the more funsy story writing and renders, but at least it's just once, and then we got it forever!
Lucania town events is what I've been working on. Getting introduction to some key lucanian people.
After it probably be some misc stuff. Coding stuff. And the final season event.
The plan may change as we go.

Can't wait to show you guys what is planned for season 2 :)
-HG
I think that was it, only a wall of text.:whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
What do you care? He has other things to do than to answer your questions.:sneaky::p

I'm curious,, the place in the 4th picture(where there are a lot of cars)... What place is it(or for what)?

(it's okay,, if no one wants to or can answer this)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm curious,, the place in the 4th picture(where there are a lot of cars)... What place is it(or for what)?

Really, it could be a number of places.
Could be on the DeLuca estate (those look like DeLuca outfits). Don't think it's another Family's place, due to the outfits, but could be a public place that's been requisitioned for a meeting... :unsure:
I think DeLuca's place is most likely, given the outfits.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fajlar6

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

c3p0 comes through again. (y)

Shouldn't have though. It will just lead to more questions from that bastard who will remain nameless. Next time just send it to me and the other good regulars of this thread and leave that nameless person in the dark.

Wahahaha :LOL::devilish::LOL:

Based on what Hopes talked about in the post I'd assume it was the soldiers quarters.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes