c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You're being too optimistic.
2023 is just around the corner.
No, not really. Lunas peneration was done. She had ice cream in one hand and a gun in the other and have done some penetration with it.:whistle:
First, we need Connie in the game! Top priority! :whistle:
First we need the promised dragons, yes dragons what do you think will they do if you don't take care of them. And second we need Floaty in it.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
No, not really. Lunas peneration was done. She had ice cream in one hand and a gun in the other and have done some penetration with it.:whistle:

First we need the promised dragons, yes dragons what do you think will they do if you don't take care of them. And second we need Floaty in it.
We have a dragon, already. The other dragons must be lurking somewhere.

And Floaty too? At this pace, Hopes will need to change Patreon to Phanteon.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hmmm, that's a good question actually. We had discussions about where in Italy it could be but I don't actually remember the question of whether it is in Italy at all ...
We have the answer, from c3p0's update post:
"But the town is far from how I want Lucania to look like. Ignoring the fact that the game is Italian based, and the town is German, the town is simply too 'clean' and city life-like. Lucania has always supposed to be a rugged and street looking town."
Definitely is. (y)

Modest87

Jan 22, 2021
Hey I need some help,
i'm stuck and don't know what to do.
I've done story 9 and all contracts.

Now i want/need to do the "My name is Luna" event for Luna (done The cave event) so i can start story 10
and "The magic touch!" event for Gracie (done the friends of my friend are my friends? event)
but i can't seem to start/trigger them.

Any suggestions?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey I need some help,
i'm stuck and don't know what to do.
I've done story 9 and all contracts.

Now i want/need to do the "My name is Luna" event for Luna (done The cave event) so i can start story 10
and "The magic touch!" event for Gracie (done the friends of my friend are my friends? event)
but i can't seem to start/trigger them.

Any suggestions?
If you ever get stuck, just take a look at the Events Log in the Journal ("J" button at the top).
It will tell you the pre-requisites for all the events.

Modest87

Jan 22, 2021
If you ever get stuck, just take a look at the Events Log in the Journal ("J" button at the top).
It will tell you the pre-requisites for all the events.
I did that and i should be able to do the events, but it's not giving me the right options if i follow the walkthrough.

Doubting if i should load from a previous save or start from the beginning

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
OMG, I haven't this option in laptop (MAC version).
That option only appears after you initially talk to Wilfred about Contracts (which kicks off "The Contract" event).
After that first talk with Wilfred, when you access the laptop that option should be there (well it is always there in the PC version, can't say for certain for others like Mac though).

Modest87

Jan 22, 2021
If, when you say walkthrough, you're referring to the "Unnoficial Game Guide" pdf doc, then it has not been updated since before v0.7.0.
The game was re-written, so some things are not the same.
What does the Event Log say that you need to do?
Here are some screenshots

Reactions: whichone

Modest87

Jan 22, 2021
OK, so it says to launch My Name Is Luna, meet her at Noon/Afternoon, in the bedroom.
You've completed the other REQ: Story 9, I'll Protect You, so what happens when you meet her in the bedroom at Noon/Afternoon?
It's giving me these options and when i select the first she tells me that she's doing the usual.
MC answers cleaning room, guns, looking good and posing for no reason.
but that's about it.
The kiss goodbye is just a kiss on the forehead

Modest87

Jan 22, 2021
Sorry man, I really can't remember now, but have you tried going to MC's room at that time?
The fact that Story 9 is completed in the Main Story log, but isn't showing as such for Luna Events makes me wonder if something's not triggered, as it should.
Several times, nothing happens.
Guess i have to gon back to earlier save or start again

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys !
Well, lot of posts since the release...lol
Somes questions end need somes hits !

Just finish to play from scratch. so .......
Any idea who is Dominic (4 serpent ??) Serpents 3M/ 1F or 2M/2F ??
Lumina ????

About 0.9 content ( no it's not when update show off ^^ )
all 'll be about the second punishment ?
One scene in Cordia's office with Gracie officialy be in business ?
Is a new family'diner 'll be planing ?
MC upgrade to Elite soldato ?
Eizia and Joe becoming official MC soldier ? or still unoficial... ( yep wrong question, MC is not Capo regime)

That 's all for the moment lol

Modest87

Jan 22, 2021
It might be something that can be fixed, there are a few members who know what they're doing.
Pretty sure Niv-Mizzet the Firemind was one.
If someone knows what they're looking for, they'll need to see your save file, but you can post that to them if someone pops in to help.

Otherwise, if you have a save from before you completed Story 9, it might be worth completing that part again and seeing if the Luna Event registers it.
Ok thanks i will try that

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes