Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
What's the name of the theme that plays when Gracie talks to Fawkes after disarming him? I've searched the entire playlist on youtube and found every piece of music that's played in the VN except that one.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anyone know why the Gallergy doesnt include the most recent Gracie updates?
Because the Gallery wasn't updated with the recent updates events (for 1 Luna event & 9 Gracie events).

Also, the whole gallery system will be going through an overhaul. Don't know exactly when that will be implemented, but given it's gonna be remade might as well be better that these events get updated with the new Gallery events system.

Speaking of gallery, one thing that I was told on the discord channel previously was that the gallery and the replay system will get remade.

View attachment 1962496

(Techsupport is the guy who quashes all the bugs, for the pc [main] version of the game, so I'd say this is pretty reliable).

Tbh, I have no idea when Hopes will be implementing this, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say probably before season 1 goes to Steam.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So Gracie is a nerd, Luna crazy chick, Isabel netori chick, Cordia???
Well, what most would see Cordia as would be MILF.

But having said that, despite those being their first impressions, all the girls aren't just boxed in that specific category in terms of their characterization.
They're more than that (as players find out when they play the game).

Cordia = unavailable. The dev specifically has said she won't be a LI at all for the MC.
Uhh, that is incorrect.
She is unavailable now (season 1), but she'll be available and become a LI in season 2 (she's one of the 4 main girls, along with Luna, Gracie, Isabel).
Her route will open up when 2 conditions to unlock her route are satisfied (one being Gracie being allowed to work for the Family [which will be resolved in season 1], and two being Luna and Cordia's reconciliation of their fractured relationship).

Dev confirmed this already in one of his previous dev posts.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, what most would see Cordia as would be MILF.

But having said that, despite those being their first impressions, all the girls aren't just boxed in that specific category in terms of their characterization.
They're more than that (as players find out when they play the game).

Uhh, that is incorrect.
She is unavailable now (season 1), but she'll be available and become a LI in season 2 (she's one of the 4 main girls, along with Luna, Gracie, Isabel).
Her route will open up when 2 conditions to unlock her route are satisfied (one being Gracie being allowed to work for the Family [which will be resolved in season 1], and two being Luna and Cordia's reconciliation of their fractured relationship).

Dev confirmed this already in one of his previous dev posts.
Oh, good to know. I hadn't even heard there would be a season 2. I guess it had been long enough between updates previously that I stopped getting notifications about this game here and so missed that. Otherwise, I have no idea how I never heard this before.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oh, good to know. I hadn't even heard there would be a season 2. I guess it had been long enough between updates previously that I stopped getting notifications about this game here and so missed that. Otherwise, I have no idea how I never heard this before.
Next update will be a short update which will serve as Season 1 finale.
Then the dev will iron out all the bugs etc etc then likely release Season 1 on Steam before moving onto season 2.

This was the dev post back in May last year (I highlighted Cordia bit).

View attachment 1177544

Hello DeLucas!

So, given enough time for everyone to hopefully played the latest update by now.
Lot to take in!
The gameplay feedback has been very interesting. Many people enjoys it while others not so much.
For those that did not the usual feedback was-
Difficulty and understanding, lack of visual, and fear of missing out if not doing the gameplay part.

- Difficulty and understanding - there will be a tutorial contract that will make it a bit easier to ease into.
- lack of visual - already in 0.07.2 did we add in more visual in the form of equipment renders. But will also expand upon the contracts with more renders (like it is with the bikini girl)
- Missing out - Will add something where non-gameplay players will be able to see all gameplay events and stuff.

Overall, I think it's a good replacement for the old one. I will still check for feedback and stuff to see how much it is actually liked once we get a bit more.
About the time with the new gameplay - minimal. Now the framework is done and start contracts has been written. Focus is on all the other things and contracts will mainly be done by others and checked by me.

Release schedule.
Like mentioned in previous post. The 0.0.8 will be a bit different in that it will be released faster but with lower amount of content than the big ones. Of course, still aiming for a satisfactorily content amount but not 'My Name Is Luna' kind of length. Those will happen, but will be rare.

In 0.0.8 the focus will be on Gracie. We need to expand on her a bit so be prepared for some previews with her in the coming weeks.
But, we will also add a few Luna events. One is about Luna talking a bit about her past sisters and what she knows. Because she knows.
Then a bit of lewd with her. That is the plan with her.
No Isabel plans as of yet.
Cordia. Cordia-Cordia-Cordia. I've gotten so much requests, questions, demands, about Cordia. I must say the amount of people who love her even surprises me.
Well, due to all that I've decided to talk a little on what the plan is with her;

She will have her own freeroam and content like the rest of the girls.
Her requirement to open up her free-roam is Luna and Gracie quest-line.
Luna once we get to the part about the trouble about her and Cordia while Gracie is when we need to get Gracie a bit more involved with the Family. We are getting close to both of those quest-line so in the near future we will play around with her :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.

-HG

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
It's a hard scene that's for sure but the way it ends is triumphant. I think it's worth watching despite how hard it is to see it through, but I certainly understand those that can't.

By the way you can leave a review for the game by clicking on the stars near the top of the page on the right side. I'm sure Hopesgaming would appreciate it. (y)
True but i think the long version is needed to understand lunas trauma shit made me cry reading it

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Hey new to the game and I have a question, I've leveled up a few times so far but haven't seen an increase in my stats by doing so. Is the only way to increase stats for missions through equipment?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey new to the game and I have a question, I've leveled up a few times so far but haven't seen an increase in my stats by doing so. Is the only way to increase stats for missions through equipment?
Equipment and following the stories (mostly the girls' stories). You will indeed not get stats from leveling up - the level is more like a rank or a "good work" check than an RPG moment.

Reactions: Frostvein

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

Other than that, yes, just equipment.

Reactions: Frostvein

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Equipment and following the stories (mostly the girls' stories). You will indeed not get stats from leveling up - the level is more like a rank or a "good work" check than an RPG moment.
I thought completing the side stories with the hotties got you points as well

but all stats from clothes apart from that

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes