c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm the only one here that is very suprised that JJJ84 didn't answer the "what capo tier is Luna" question 0.73 ms after the question was asked?
Now I fear hope that Paco Loco will steal his position as the local Deluca scholar within the next update. :LOL:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I'm the only one here that is very suprised that JJJ84 didn't answer the "what capo tier is Luna" question 0.73 ms after the question was asked?
Now I fear hope that Paco Loco will steal his position as the local Deluca scholar within the next update. :LOL:
Hahahaha, can I have the "Is it abandoned?" role? Because I don't have your style of quick answers, or the humor of Paco Loco. And I don't want to be the "Ultra large post of twisted theories" because we all do that once in a while.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Canoley
I don't forgot Canoley, he's a badass. Don't give a fuck about J, I don't really care do remember, something. I mean if Canoley would have had the task to fetch the MC at the beginning he would have done that and our dear uncle wouldn't have to take over it.:p

• Sad
Reactions: Rovenant

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
What? Am I becoming JJJ's replacement? The mayor-of-Lucania-wannabe? Noooooooooooooo!

I'm going to jump over that cliff and I'll be right back :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
But nothing. It doesn't alter anything.
Half brothers share a parent, so are related by blood. MC would still be related by blood to Antonio.
If MC has no blood relations in the family, he cannot be Antonio's half brother.
The point I was trying to get accross was that they don't even consider the father link between the two at all. He betrayed the family so his blood contribution is not even acknowledged. It's Cordia's blood that determines if one is related to the family.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really don't understand the concept of the missions where you fight blindfolded and how and where to acquire strength or perception or anything, isn't there a proper walkthrough or something to enlighten me?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I really don't understand the concept of the missions where you fight blindfolded and how and where to acquire strength or perception or anything, isn't there a proper walkthrough or something to enlighten me?
Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!
Other than that, you only increase them by gaining clothing & equipment rewards, from Contracts.
See Walkthrough link, in OP, for guide to getting all items and images.

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
I loved the story back when I tried it, wanted to give it some time to grow, also wanted to wait for some spice. How far are we along with spice and the story? Thanks!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I loved the story back when I tried it, wanted to give it some time to grow, also wanted to wait for some spice. How far are we along with spice and the story? Thanks!
It will of course always depend when this "back when I tried it" happened. Do you already know the contracts as a minigame or were they just random rolls?

The last update gave a bit - but only a bit - more of the main story. There also is definitely more spice than, say, two years ago, but it will never become a "how many Scoville can you stand without fainting" contest.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
In the recent update, Gracie had gotten substantial number of her events added, so if you like her character then you'll definitely be pleased (though even if you prefer other girls, Gracie's events are still great).

But as Carta said above, it's gonna depend on when you last tried it. Before the most recent update, there were the Contracts gameplay overhaul update, and before that, Isabel's events content updates.

Plenty of lewd scenes with Gracie in recent update (not gonna list them all, since there are a couple), but no sex yet.
There is a BJ scene with Isabel in one of her events, also a BJ scene with Sister Amita.
Lastly there is a full vaginal sex scene with Eiza, one of the side girls.

But having said all the above, you'll just need to be patient with it all in terms of spice.
Game will always put priority on story first, & girls will get the bed action when it fits for the story.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!
Other than that, you only increase them by gaining clothing & equipment rewards, from Contracts.
See Walkthrough link, in OP, for guide to getting all items and images.
How do you gain strength?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
best bet is to get all missions to 100% for the rare items
How do you gain strength?
you get it from missions rewards like hardened gloves gives +2 strength

Reactions: bobbo69

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes