bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know, how to get to Rank 5? I got to Rank 4 with 133.3% and the rank up event doesn't show up. Therefor I can't progress in the story...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Don't know, all I know is I got the latest update and it's doing just that, get move ahead.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know, how to get to Rank 5? I got to Rank 4 with 133.3% and the rank up event doesn't show up. Therefor I can't progress in the story...
Pre-requisites for all the events (which also includes Promotion event, yes), are listed in the "Events Log" tab in the "Journal," (which is the J button at top).

If you can't trigger that rank up event, it means most likely you haven't fulfilled one of the requirements needed to trigger that event.

One other possibility is that the event is bugged, but as far as I know (at least in the PC version), with v0.08.0.3, all bugs have been quashed.

But if you're playing it on android, well..... that's a different story.
If that's the case, you'll likely need to ask the person who ported the game to android (since dev didn't do the android port).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Pre-requisites for all the events (which also includes Promotion event, yes), are listed in the "Events Log" tab in the "Journal," (which is the J button at top).

If you can't trigger that rank up event, it means most likely you haven't fulfilled one of the requirements needed to trigger that event.

One other possibility is that the event is bugged, but as far as I know (at least in the PC version), with v0.08.0.3, all bugs have been quashed.

But if you're playing it on android, well..... that's a different story.
If that's the case, you'll likely need to ask the person who ported the game to android (since dev didn't do the android port).
Thanks for quick reply, I'm playing the PC version, and as I've been reading, it is a bug and there's no bug fixes that I can see.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for quick reply, I'm playing the PC version, and as I've been reading, it is a bug and there's no bug fixes that I can see.
.8.3 was the bug fix. As I recall you have talk to wilfred before it'll show up under special events in the contracts page.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base, another game. Which incidentally features an Aletta, who is in the beginning your boss in the office (which features five girls in total), and can - depending on your behavior - get pregnant and then - depending on game settings - may give birth, so I thought that was a good fit for the question ;)

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Been a near four months since last update, any news of next one?

Fyi i am not scrolling though the gibberish of the previous pages.

Reactions: Math87

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Been a near four months since last update, any news of next one?

Fyi i am not scrolling though the gibberish of the previous pages.
No. Joey was given the task of umost importance to delivery the news fromm hope to us, but surprisingly he vanished.

In the meantime you could look at hope Patreon, Discord or Twitter page, all linked in the OP.
Thus you would neinter have the need to wait for Joey, a smart-arse or scroll through the thread. Also as another smart-arse advice, the search function could also help.:whistle:

• Love
Reactions: WhiteyG and xDEEPx
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes