Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Still crap game with bugs. Better stay away forever. Bye Felicia.
Jokes aside,
There were no problems for me before the remake of game (without mods). But after the remake, everything ...... up. Why you did that remake developer ??
I prefer Sandbox over VN. So it is kinda sad for to see that this one is bugged out. I really hope you gonna fix it on next update

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Jokes aside,
There were no problems for me before the remake of game (without mods). But after the remake, everything ...... up. Why you did that remake developer ??
I prefer Sandbox over VN. So it is kinda sad for to see that this one is bugged out. I really hope you gonna fix it on next update
Fix what? You have not provided one detail of the error you encountered, nor anything about the circumstance it appeared in.
How the fuck is anybody supposed to fix anything, with that lack of detail?
:FacePalm:

Whatever it is, I encountered no errors, so it seems more like a "You" problem.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Fix what? You have not provided one detail of the error you encountered, nor anything about the circumstance it appeared in.

Not gonna download again just for posting error log. Will do that after next update. We wil see then it is just "you" problem or not

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Jimayo

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If it wasn't sandbox, this one would have been already on my ignore list.
whichone
You Keep Using That Word.gif
It's not a sandbox.
You don't create anything & you always do things in order to accomplish a predetermined objective.
You do not set goals for yourself.
It's not even "open-world". You can't travel to the mall, take a stroll around Lucania, or any other locations outside of the house, unless you're on a mission.
Perhaps the house qualifies as "free-roam", as you can choose which room to visit, but you can't do anything once you're in them.
Only MC's bathroom, laptop & Wilfred, at Cordia's office, have any interactive aspect, other than repeatable dialogue with the girls, outside of mission specifics.
Does not meet any of the qualifying criteria for sandbox.

Anyway, "ignore" seems the appropriate choice, I'll take you up on that suggestion.

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

i only found some errors after do daily jobs (impossible to save game) or when i found special renders (need to press "ignore" in that error and everything else is fine)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Mizkif is being accused of hiding a sexual assault situation.
He sent his friend mich and maya to cover it up.

Bigger news ain't going to come for a while!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I watched a few episodes (think 2 or 3) so many years ago that I can not remember anything from it. So, Luna is not inspired from that. Tho, I really need to watch it fully now. Especially to get some fight scene inspiration. Watched some gun scene clips, and I'm like - I want that!

Who is Luna inspired of? There was nothing that I took as inspiration for Luna directly. I just write without thinking about much beside feelings and how it connects to the story. Like, I planned her backstory and that dictated her personality based on that. Someone who has a barrier and 'broken' personality. But a character who do not want to admit that she is 'broken' and want to appear strong. I then just write and form and mold the dialogue based on that. I mean, as weird as it sounds, I don't even know how any character's personality truly be before I start writing dialogue for them. I need the flow.

With that said, she is of course inspired by something, but on a subconscious level (indirectly). Maybe an anime or a tv show I've watched throughout my life that led me to write Luna. Probably anime and a combination of characters. Hell, maybe the 2-3 episode was enough to give me some inspiration several years later without me really knowing. So, can't say for 100% certain that there isn't a bit of that in it. Just doubt it.

The comedy is another example of how it was never meant to be as much as it is. But I've learned it just my writing style, and then I went for it. Thinking about it, it's probably shounen style of anime. I like One Piece, so the deadpan comedy could definitely be inspired from that. Some characters too. Just don't know who, heh.
you almost broke me with her story haha, i loved her backstory, she is the best char i ever saw in an anime/novel/game/etc, you are awsome bro, i hope u never stop making this story :v like one piece :v

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes