Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Luna and Gracie are great characters, And I love the buildup with Garcie. I think that they will shift position, while Luna becomes the more nice and feminine character, Garcie will become a true psyhopath(Which her mother wants to prevent).

This game has a very good story, Im shocked that its not as famous as lets say Being a Dik. The characters are intreasting, there is good romance(and good build up), The game is not overly girndy and the gameplay makes sense.

My rating is a solid 5/5.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
People who convert games to Android speak about how awful Joiplay is
It is junk
It is a wonder anything works on it
Renpy keeps updating and every update causes more issues with Joiplay
because Joiplay is junk

Ask an Android build maker to build this out
Or play on PC like a smart person

That is the only 2 options at this point

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Luna and Gracie are great characters, And I love the buildup with Garcie. I think that they will shift position, while Luna becomes the more nice and feminine character, Garcie will become a true psyhopath(Which her mother wants to prevent).

This game has a very good story, Im shocked that its not as famous as lets say Being a Dik. The characters are intreasting, there is good romance(and good build up), The game is not overly girndy and the gameplay makes sense.

My rating is a solid 5/5.
i guess the game isn't famous like being a dik yet, because the game lack on content, i mean, the game is too small, you can finish it faster in a couple of hours, not like being a dik, u need to speend like 3~5 days to finish and still, have a lot of paths

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
i guess the game isn't famous like being a dik yet, because the game lack on content, i mean, the game is too small, you can finish it faster in a couple of hours, not like being a dik, u need to speend like 3~5 days to finish and still, have a lot of paths
by the way, i'm not complaining here, Deluca family is my favorite game, beside Single Again :3

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
2 of them available. Not working. Buggy rework ruined it
I know from your posts you're probably trolling for post counts looking through other threads you spam but right on the op page theres:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

If you have issues with the android ports go talk to the person who made them. If they want to they'll update similar to mod designers. Of course that depends significantly on your behavior talking to them.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
We have. (Several people, including me.)
None of the porters have even tried to do v0.08.0.3 as far as I know.
But the compressed version does work on JoiPlay. You just have to go slow and save as often as you can. (I mentioned it a page or two back, guess they missed it.) (To honest though, I pretty much gave up on JoiPlay since their last update. It was pretty much hit or before anyway.)
(I kind of hope cebs tries. His ports tend to work great.)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The game works perfectly fine.
Android ports are not official.
Any complaints & discussion about them do not belong here.
It's like buying a pair of knock-off trainers from the market, then complaining to Adidas when they fall apart after a week.
Dumb.

Stop polluting the thread with this off-topic shit.

Last edited:

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Any news about more History chapters comming this month? sorry about asking this again and again e.e, i really love your work...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Gonna wait for the next update. Probably it will be the final time i downloding for this one.
Good to know, so last time we see you?
Don't know why developer did the stupid rework. Ruined the game
I agree. He shouldn't have done that. I mean years of development, no content at all, only some called "story" thing in it. Even say that as a Christian game the won't have any sex in it. He should have abandonded it all long time ago or even better never beginning to develop that crap that doesn't even work on Android (or Xbox, Playstation and Switch).
Would help us to avoid all this Filius that ask like a broken record "Sex, Update, Andorid version,....".
:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
People who convert games to Android speak about how awful Joiplay is
It is junk
It is a wonder anything works on it
Renpy keeps updating and every update causes more issues with Joiplay
because Joiplay is junk

Or play on PC like a smart person

That is the only 2 options at this point
I can't agree with that for almost all the ren'py games I've tried work on joiplay, only a couple haven't. It's frustrating when you really want to try something and can't because dev hasn't ported for Android and joiplay doesn't work for the specific game your wanting to play. Not a stab at the dev, just annoying.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
Any news on when the next update will be? last update i saw on the patreon page was from August, loving the game....hating the downtime since the story is so well written

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes