Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hi
Is there anyone from the Discord staff here by any chance?
I wanted to ban a spam post today -- and pressed open. This of course had a lot of bad consequences. I'm still cleaning up and have been able to write to some staffs - but often I'm just a quiet reader. Therefore it is hard to get back on the servers. So also here. It would be nice if my account could be unbanned.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
oral sex? vaginal sex?.... Uhhh... where? Awfull overrated game
Apart from the fact that I agree that this is a story driven game and not one for old people to perpetually fap, if you play the game, you will see them. They're admittedly pretty late in the main story, but you should be able to find them.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Apart from the fact that I agree that this is a story driven game and not one for old people to perpetually fap, if you play the game, you will see them. They're admittedly pretty late in the main story, but you should be able to find them.
There are actually 12.371 threads in F95 (Ren'Py VNs, RPGMs, Unity, Unreal, Wolf RPG and so on), that covers almost all kinks/fetishes that are not (so much) beyond the international laws.

But this only game between twelve thousand has not enough sex for the tastes of him. It is not even new. There are several complaints and low ratings on DeLucas because of 'wasted' expectations from some players for the game not being a fuckfest from the beginning. Tragic, isn't it? :eek:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
oral sex? vaginal sex?.... Uhhh... where? Awfull overrated game
Dev has said time & time again that yes there will be sex but even so, he will always put story first and any lewds and sex scenes second (despite that, there will be plenty of bed action).

There are couple of those sex scenes in the later part of the game.
But if you're that adamant about the sex scenes (to the point in which that aspect basically make or break your opinion on the game), this game probably isn't for you.

This isn't a game where the girls thirst for MC to bone them the first chance they get in the game.
Story & character development comes first before any bed action.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
bruh, i wanna so hard more updates, i hope they're comming this month x.x i love this novel, the best so far...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
If something does not work in an environment it wasn't made for, it's not a bug. The PC version runs on PC, so it isn't buggy, any problems on Joiplay Android are a problem in Joiplay because it apparently does not simulate the environment correctly. This cannot be fixed by the dev of this (or any) VN.
It worked well before the damn rework.
Not a joiplay user.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It worked well before the damn rework.
This game is made to be run on PC. This game runs on PC. This game works.

Joiplay is made to run PC games on Android. The game does not run on Android. That is a fault of Joiplay.

Do other games work? Certainly, otherwise nobody would use Joiplay. Maybe even this one did. But it isn't the job of a programmer for PC to have it run on Android, that's the job of the program that says "PC programs will run on android".

If your travel agent sells you a plane ticket for a flight that doesn't exist, it is the travel agent's fault, not the airline's, no matter how many correct tickets the agent sold in the past.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Joiplay is made to run PC games on Android. The game does not run on Android. That is a fault of Joiplay.

Do other games work? Certainly, otherwise nobody would use Joiplay. Maybe even this one did.

If your travel agent sells you a plane ticket for a flight that doesn't exist, it is the travel agent's fault, not the airline's, no matter how many correct tickets the agent sold in the past.
Yet, some will blame the airline nevertheless.
Hello IT. Have you tried to turn it off and on again?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Do other games work? Certainly, otherwise nobody would use Joiplay. Maybe even this one did.

Then why it worked well before rework??? You ignoring that. No wonder!!

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then why it worked well before rework??? You ignoring that
No, I am not. You just don't seem to understand how software works.

Hopes' job is that this game runs on PC. It did in the old version. Joiplay's job is to make sure it also runs on Android. It did.

Hopes changes the game and it still runs on PC, his job is done. If it doesn't work on Android, that is Joiplay's fault.

And as a general rule, programs like Joiplay will never be able to work with everything.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No, I am not. You just don't seem to understand how software works.

Hopes' job is that this game runs on PC. It did in the old version. Joiplay's job is to make sure it also runs on Android. It did.

Hopes changes the game and it still runs on PC, his job is done. If it doesn't work on Android, that is Joiplay's fault.

And as a general rule, programs like Joiplay will never be able to work with everything.
// Hopes' job is that this game runs on PC. It did in the old version. Joiplay's job is to make sure it also runs on Android. It did. //
I never used joiplay. Not even once.
Attempted to play on that same way. Negative.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Then why it worked well before rework??? You ignoring that. No wonder!!
It's entirely irrelevant if it worked before or not. It was never designed to work and only did work by luck.

You saying this app is buggy because it doesn't work with Joiplay, is the same as saying if an iPhone app doesn't work on Android, the app is buggy and it's the developer's fault.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes