LazyBear29

Feb 20, 2021
No news at the moment. Working on an event and will release a dev.post after that is finished.
I don't follow this thread very closely because of massive walls of text I constantly see here but wasn't this update supposed to be quick smaller one that will be delivered much faster than 0.8? Something changed in schedule? Because its almost 4 months already since last one.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't follow this thread very closely because of massive walls of text I constantly see here but wasn't this update supposed to be quick smaller one that will be delivered much faster than 0.8? Something changed in schedule? Because its almost 4 months already since last one.
To be fair, 4 months is not long at all in comparison to the release timeline of the last few releases.

But yeah, everybody here wishes the releases come quicker, no pun intended.

LazyBear29

Feb 20, 2021
To be fair, 4 months is not long at all in comparison to the release timeline of the last few releases.

But yeah, everybody here wishes the releases come quicker, no pun intended.
To be fair 4 months is indeed not long but I remember heated discusions before 0.8 release that its last update with that long development time and after it there will be shorter but more frequent updates. Even if the next update will in 1-2 months (I think its realistic assumption) it looks like not evrything is going according to that plan. Or maybe plan was changed? I am curious.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
To be fair 4 months is indeed not long but I remember heated discusions before 0.8 release that its last update with that long development time and after it there will be shorter but more frequent updates. Even if the next update will in 1-2 months (I think its realistic assumption) it looks like not evrything is going according to that plan. Or maybe plan was changed? I am curious.
Yeah, that is what I am planning for regarding many of the next releases. Also, this one was expected to be one of those as I thought it would be quick. But this is the end of the seasons and steam release final, so I'm being a bit picky on events and stuff (The current event I'm working on was not even part of the plan)

Really want it to be a good 'end' of the game before a steam release. Sorry for the extra time. Hope ya guys can understand :)!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
by the way, i hope we can see your work soon, i really love your story content :v the sex part is a bonus e.e

Reactions: HopesGaming

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I even created an account here on f95 because of Deluca Family (and single again) :v

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are so many loose ends in this game and MC is a ping pong ball with no base line.
The lack of understanding of how the mob works is most aggravating of all:
Made all this progress within the family, got the story cut scenes,
POW - back to dungeon level.
Da fkk ??

LazyBear29

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, that is what I am planning for regarding many of the next releases. Also, this one was expected to be one of those as I thought it would be quick. But this is the end of the seasons and steam release final, so I'm being a bit picky on events and stuff (The current event I'm working on was not even part of the plan)

Really want it to be a good 'end' of the game before a steam release. Sorry for the extra time. Hope ya guys can understand :)!
Thanks for the replay. I understand you want to make best game possible so take your time. Good luck with Steam release.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Will this game ever be wrapped up? It's like 7/8 of a game.

I enjoyed it, but as with any story there needs to be resolution or it's effectively useless.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Will this game ever be wrapped up? It's like 7/8 of a game.

I enjoyed it, but as with any story there needs to be resolution or it's effectively useless.
It's coming to the end of the 1st season.
There was discussion around it being perhaps 3 seasons long, so 7/8 is well off. It's not even 1/3 until the next release.
Thankfully, there is a lot more story to tell.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes