heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
2 years? Really...
v0.08.0 was released on June 9th last year.
That's 15, almost 16 months back. Not even a year & a half.
v0.08.3 was released on September 9th, last year.
That's 12 months & 25 days.
You have a loooong way to go to reach wild exaggerations like "2 years" or "7/8 of the game". :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Maybe get your facts straight?
Okay, so how much new content is there after the deep dive into the older sister flashback to the conditioning facility? (Which was 2 years ago)

How many minutes worth of play?

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Plenty that is story-related, or-? I'll check it out. I know there were no updates for a long time.
Uh, the entire game is 100% story related, even the jobs have some connection to the main story and play a pivotal role in mc's progression (which is why when mc is required to go on a raid to an enemy families warehouse, you get to meet some characters he worked with in the jobs he was required to do).

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
It's entirely irrelevant if it worked before or not. It was never designed to work and only did work by luck.

You saying this app is buggy because it doesn't work with Joiplay, is the same as saying if an iPhone app doesn't work on Android, the app is buggy and it's the developer's fault.
I have completed the game using "Joiplay."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I cant seem to trigger Story 5, I have done the "Work contracts" lots of times but cant seem to get promoted to Soldato. Do i just keep doing them or am i missing a trigger?

I am a level 4 Associate, on 135% whats next?

Just realised i am playing version 0.08, does updating to latest 0,083 solve it?

Last edited:

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
I cant seem to trigger Story 5, I have done the "Work contracts" lots of times but cant seem to get promoted to Soldato. Do i just keep doing them or am i missing a trigger?

Just realised i am playing version 0.08, does updating to latest 0,083 solve it?
I just found once I advanced time a bit the quest triggered. :)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

just need to go in work optiions, and chose something about missions and contracts, need to do some history missions first

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I have completed the missions many times. What are the History missions?
u need to advance on history, them, need to do some special tasks who u can do only 1 time, u can get this on the same place as work missions, but i forgot the name, many time without playing
i'll start here and take a screen shoot

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
1664989040977.png
Here on Events, u can became soldato, if i'm not wrong, my memory sometimes pranks me :V

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I will surely regret it after somehow had read it and ask another 20 or so questions...

Heya DeLucas!

A quick just to let everyone knows where we at.
The pan for a quick release has unfortunately been moved a bit. I originally planned for one quick event, but I felt that it didn't give a good ending for the season. So added a bit more time to make a few extra event and polish. Plan for the quickies are not changing. But probably once I've released on steam and the nervousness from that is gone. I really want the steam release to go well, so I'm trying to not hasten it.

Currently - finished an unplanned event that I felt needed to be told before the end of season one.
Need to finish the last Lucania event and polish the Isabel event.

Should all be done around the end of the month and at that time I'll look for the last things that need to be done and then give an eta on release. Contracts may be moved to after a release.

-HG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I will surely regret it after somehow had read it and ask another 20 or so questions...

Heya DeLucas!

A quick just to let everyone knows where we at.
The pan for a quick release has unfortunately been moved a bit. I originally planned for one quick event, but I felt that it didn't give a good ending for the season. So added a bit more time to make a few extra event and polish. Plan for the quickies are not changing. But probably once I've released on steam and the nervousness from that is gone. I really want the steam release to go well, so I'm trying to not hasten it.

Currently - finished an unplanned event that I felt needed to be told before the end of season one.
Need to finish the last Lucania event and polish the Isabel event.

Should all be done around the end of the month and at that time I'll look for the last things that need to be done and then give an eta on release. Contracts may be moved to after a release.

-HG
Heh, no questions this time around (which might surprise some folks, but I need content for the questions to be generated. And as for existing content till now, I feel like I scraped the bottom of that barrel :HideThePain: ).

Though I am a bit puzzled by that last statement "Contracts may be moved to after a release."
Does that mean the next lot of Wilfred's Contracts (D contracts, etc etc) has been pushed to season 2?
Or does it mean we're still getting them before the game's Steam release, but after the upcoming update (so, still counts as season 1)?
HopesGaming, could you clarify?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes