imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Here you go. Courtesy of c3p0

There should be (though for some reason it's not linked in the OP :unsure:).
Though having said that, I wouldn't recommend it.

Android port is NOT done by the dev (As shown in one of the rules [a.k.a. Rule#14] he has on his discord, with the snapshot below):

View attachment 2089653

It's best to play this game on PC, where pretty much all the bugs have been quashed, as of v0.08.0.3.
literaly an Android port :v Anakin should be proud

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
He's down 200+ patrons compared to last time i checked his page earlier this year. This ain't looking good folks

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm ready for a new update....

He's down 200+ patrons compared to last time i checked his page earlier this year. This ain't looking good folks
New patron payment system, it's hard to see if anyone doing good or bad.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'm ready for a new update....

New patron payment system, it's hard to see if anyone doing good or bad.
Well, if we take a look at and filter for one year or longer it dosent looks promising.

1665320193057.png

Hopes needs desperatly to be more reliable with his work, or his hobby/dream will turn into a shambles sooner rather than later. Let's Hope (haha! <scnr> ) the best for him.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's to be expected with the time of the updates, and definitely one of the reason for the goal of quicker releases.
Tho, I wouldn't say it's in the give up the project state right now. I'm still enjoying making the game.

Maybe it's time to add some incest!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's to be expected with the time of the updates, and definitely one of the reason for the goal of quicker releases.
Tho, I wouldn't say it's in the give up the project state right now. I'm still enjoying making the game.

Once this game get's on Steam, it'll reach a massive amount of support and get a lot more people to pledge on patreon.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Funny you should say incest, given there have been people thinking (until not too long ago) "Is Cordia MC's mom?" despite Cordia definitively saying she's not.
Guess this should stoke that flame of "Can Cordia be MC's mommy?" folks :HideThePain:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Funny you should say incest, given there have been people thinking (until not too long ago) "Is Cordia MC's mom?" despite Cordia definitively saying she's not.
Guess this should stoke that flame of "Can Cordia be MC's mommy?" folks :HideThePain:
I find your faith in humanity endearing and commendable, yet somewhat misguided.

I have seen countless games in which the creator stated with absolute certainty that mom, sis, or whatever other relative happens to be in the game is off limits. Yet, the requests are still coming in. Even in games which are completed people ask whether there cannot be an addition by the dev about fucking mom.

In another game the whole storyline of a character revolves around the fact that she is NOT related to the MC. Really, that is her only reason in the plot. Yet people claim she should be a sister and at least a patch should be added.

No, I am afraid, that ship about people shutting up has sailed a long time ago ...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I find your faith in humanity endearing and commendable, yet somewhat misguided.

I have seen countless games in which the creator stated with absolute certainty that mom, sis, or whatever other relative happens to be in the game is off limits. Yet, the requests are still coming in. Even in games which are completed people ask whether there cannot be an addition by the dev about fucking mom.

In another game the whole storyline of a character revolves around the fact that she is NOT related to the MC. Really, that is her only reason in the plot. Yet people claim she should be a sister and at least a patch should be added.

No, I am afraid, that ship about people shutting up has sailed a long time ago ...
Wilfred is not my brother? This is high treason, you know that?:BootyTime:

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What is that? Cause ques que c'est instead is not ok even I don't speak french and still know that phrase.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes