jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Now I demand Hopes adds bacon.

Bacon makes everything better.

I'm sure a story about superpowered Mafia hitmen would be made so much better if they all had a bacon sammich.
Also HopesGaming if that bacon is supplied by the petite redhead I requested you could gain all those bacon lovers

and my $5 shiny and............ wait a minute you don't have SubStar

:(:cry:

Nevermind

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is that mug still going?

Fucking hell, he got over 40 Paapi accounts banned because he was too stupid to make a different name, just added consecutive numbers each time & got banned, again. Repeatedly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then it finally dawned on him & he used Allan Trumbull.
Even more stupidly, he then continues to post exactly the same drivel, in exactly the same threads & then thinks no-one's noticed. :FacePalm::KEK:
Somehow he's not been banned again, yet.

Dude's in serious need of a brain cell to keep his current one company.
Well, technically they did.
At least that phrase is actually used in France.
Unlike "encore" (French generally use Latin, "bis"), or "en-suite", which are not.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
WTH you are talking ??
Dude, all you've been doing on this thread all this time has been whine, whine and whine about the android port (which the dev is not even responsible for), not to mention complaining about the game's remake (which majority of the fans are pleased with and consider to be a huge improvement over the previous mechanic).
Not to mention making statements like "Next update will be the last time I will play this game"

As to being called paapi and what it is, are you seriously surprised that people here (and on other threads) are calling you paapi given what you've been doing till now?
If you don't know the term, then take a guess lol

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The game is Love & Sex Second Base, the character is Minami. She was specifically taken in by MC's parents because then MC would have a "wife at hand", so to speak. (Suffice to say they are not happy when they find out but will fuck in the end nonetheless if the player works on her route.)
Ah, never played that one.

Silv04

Oct 2, 2021
is there android version/port? it was deleted so i hope someone has any link.

i downloaded the pc ver and use joiplay but it wont open. i even used 2 diff apps that extracts the file

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I wouldn't mind an official Android port while I was away from home, but PC version is amazing. I'm hoping for more Isobel soon, but the Gracie additions are great and the new missions are fantastic. Luna and Gracie's constant bickering is hilarious and throwing MC in the middle is even better.

Love the sex, but this game stands on its own for sure. The missions are great and I can't wait for more. Kudos to HopesGaming for one of the better games I've played in a long time.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What was new in last update for the Main girls (LEWD WISE) ?
Not yet, but depends on what you count as "lewd".
Otherwise the last major update (aka 0.08) has a lot of "lewd", but again depends on what you count as "lewd". For me and mine understanding, I say it was the last major update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes