HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It all depends on where from the dev is, truth to be told.
Unless they are from first-world countries (as this is the case here), having 700+patrons is a wet dream.
It could bring even 10x higher income than an average salary in those countries...
So this all "insight" is not that much mater of "IMO", yet its more related to the facts regarding life standards around the globe (ie majority of the countries/population probably).
Very true.
In Denmark, where I am from, it is sadly not so. The cost of living here is on the higher end of the scale. Scandinavian countries are famous for their high tax and high living cost.
I am getting close to an average income here but I don't know if I am willing to risk it all and go full time for an average income. Too much risk in the adult world. As fast as it can go up as fast can it go down. There is no 'safety net'.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Very true.
In Denmark, where I am from, it is sadly not so. The cost of living here is on the higher end of the scale. Scandinavian countries are famous for their high tax and high living cost.
I am getting close to an average income here but I don't know if I am willing to risk it all and go full time for an average income. Too much risk in the adult world. As fast as it can go up as fast can it go down. There is no 'safety net'.
Hey! we're neighbors! I'm from outside Malmö ;)

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Me too! Same solar system. I live in the Moon Europe, a secret moon in Jupiter in my fortress of evil where I plan my dominion of Earth.
Come quickly, people on Earth are stupid and need guidance. Unless we get some help we are doomed in near future. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Very true.
I agree with you. If I were a dev, I would wait until I have a enough savings that could keep me going for at least a few months.
Worst thing that happens, you make enough money to live by and can't build enough reserves, then it goes down and you must search a job, when you "haven't" done anything in the last few years.
And I only say, I'm from the DACH region.

Me too! Same solar system. I live in the Moon Europe, a secret moon in Jupiter in my fortress of evil where I plan my dominion of Earth.
More crazy ones on the same mainland.:cautious: Now, I need to buld a Chocolate Vampire trap. Rest assured, I haven't deceided if it put this Chocolate Vampire only in the sun or if I even commit Diablerie on it.:whistle:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Come quickly, people on Earth are stupid and need guidance. Unless we get some help we are doomed in near future. :D
Don't worry my reign of terro... I mean... hopes and dreams is inevitable.
o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... where is my thunderous applause?
More crazy ones on the same mainland.:cautious: Now, I need to buld a Chocolate Vampire trap. Rest assured, I haven't deceided if it put this Chocolate Vampire only in the sun or if I even commit Diablerie on it.:whistle:
Well if you absorb me, prepare to take in my lewdness, my desire for conflict and despair and my unbreakable weakness for dangerous/troubled/problematic girls that might destroy everything you love, including themselves.
On the other hand, while I am a failure of a villain, I am made of super delicious chocolate!... tough call.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well if you absorb me, prepare to take in my lewdness, my desire for conflict and despair and my unbreakable weakness for dangerous/troubled/problematic girls that might destroy everything you love.
And is there anything additional to my broken psyche or are this all of your lovely traits?:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Just played this for the first time and what an interesting mob game. Usually in these games you're the heir and being taught and here the family is already set. In my first playthrough I'm playing the reluctant participant only here because of the contract smiling to your face plotting behind your back. It's got that theon greyjoy feel where you feel like you're finally part of the team and then someone comes and reminds you why you're there. If given a choice I would probably walk away at the end as only the mysterious six is keeping me with them atm. 2nd playthrough i'll be more into the family activities and try some of the other friendlier choices.

Great game dev one of the better story games out there. I look forward to seeing where you take it

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes