Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The architecture (and backdrop) is more reminiscent of the alpine region, some signs are in German, so that would point to South Tyrol/Alto Aldige. Of course, fewer people have Italian names there. But leaving the exact location open (also due to available assets) is a tried and trusted method in media. And may help give plausible deniability if the real DeLucas (of course called differently in real life) ever find out about this diary we're reading.
Ohh they were not supposed to know? I was just talking to them mentioning how Hopes was writing about their lives..
Now that I think about it they weren't that thrilled on the matter.. Except for the Filus Caenis scene. They thought that part was worth telling the world about.

Later they asked if I knew where Hopes lives. Something about making sure he learn his place and cleaning up the mess for opening his big mouth.. I am not sure, I can never understand what these guys are talking about with so many weird expressions and weird accent. Nice, elegant suites, though.

Reactions: Cartageno

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol

People jumping to "oh, is it abandoned?" conclusion (because the update is taking a bit longer than before) obviously don't know what the term means in this site.
It couldn't be further from the truth (in DeLuca's case).

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months (in his/her Patreon, f95 forums and others).

link: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thinking about this gorgeous character once more.

1032006_1611956679717.png

At first I thought she might be a Contracts exclusive character, or a possible new LI for MC, but thinking about it once more, I could be wrong but my speculation is, what if she is Cynthia, one of the current 4 Serpents?

Holy smokes, if that's the case, it would be pretty darn awesome reveal.
Gracie also looks at Cynthia as a beauty with grace worth admiring for.
Though she could be a beauty one outside, but a demon on battle and in training (nightmare for MC's future training sessions with the Serpents) as Luna mentioned. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

View attachment 1016093

At first I thought she might be a Contracts exclusive character, or a possible new LI for MC, but thinking about it once more, I could be wrong but my speculation is, what if she is Cynthia, one of the current 4 Serpents?

Though she could be a beauty one outside, but a demon on battle and in training (nightmare for MC's future training sessions with the Serpents) as Luna mentioned. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I mean, we are already secretly fucking the wife of the next in line in the family. How much shorter our life spam can be from defiling such a beauty? I say we go all in without thinking.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes. I was a real fool. Increasing the sub-version of a game by 2 in three years is totaly fine here on F95.
Every dev is doing that...
If you dislike a game being on F95 make a ticket and hope they remove the game so you can sleep better at night. Hell, go to the general discussion forum and talk about how you dislike hobby games that are free takes too long to be made.
No one here cares.

View attachment 1016093

Can say it's not Cynthia.
She is actually optional to meet (this pic) and is during a special made contract.
However, she will play a big role in the story and especially in Mc's story. That's the plan.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
I mean, we are already secretly fucking the wife of the next in line in the family. How much shorter our life spam can be from defiling such a beauty? I say we go all in without thinking.
Having an affair with the wife of the next in the line, some inapropiates touches with the second daughter and a clearly romantic relationship with the first one.
I give it a lifespan of 30 years to Hope.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes. I was a real fool. Increasing the sub-version of a game by 2 in three years is totaly fine here on F95.
Every dev is doing that...
Not sure what the point is you're trying to make, but I'd rather have devs producing quality story and the best possible content they can provide rather than them being rushed into the update because some small subset of the people are throwing a temper tantrum.

As for difference between 0.04 to 0.06, well I don't keep track of when 0.04 actually released, but why don't you actually play through the whole thing before actually complaining about it here? Yes, the change in number is 0.02, but even so, there is a lot of content and events that happen between them (in both quantitative and qualitative terms).

All I see is you basically judging the game from very skewed point of view (since you haven't even played up till the latest content), comparing this with some other games on this site where quality is nowhere near to this.

And to add, the current upcoming update is taking longer because Hopes has basically given the "Contracts" system an overhaul (which is not a small thing).

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
If you dislike a game being on F95 make a ticket and hope they remove the game so you can sleep better at night. Hell, go to the general discussion forum and talk about how you dislike hobby games that are free takes too long to be made.
No one here cares.
I "dislike"? I just asked a normal question. But you and your fans instantly going like: "Look what an idiot. Asking a question in a forum thats made for this! Haha.."

A simple "No it is not abandoned" would have been enough. And now you start to make up stories about me, dislikeing anything. You are a very professional Game Developer! (y)

As for difference between 0.04 to 0.06, well I don't keep track of when 0.04 actually released, but why don't you actually play through the whole thing before actually complaining about it here?
Id rather like to ask before downloading a game, unpack it and play several hours just to realize that it might not have changed yet.

At first, I couldn't have known that I found the only dev on F95 who is not updating his product once evey 3 month for a few bugfixes, 3 new renders and some lines of text.

And second, I couldn't have known, that this dev has gathered an aggressive crowd in his forum-thread that tries to bite everyone away for asking a simple question.

All I see is you basically judging the game from very skewed point of view (since you haven't even played up till the latest content), comparing this with some other games on this site where quality is nowhere near to this.
If that is all you see, then look again. Because where you and obviously the other fanboys here see a "complain" there is none. There is a simple question.
"Is the game abandoned". To answer this you could have used the words "yes" or "no".

No need to make up stories.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I "dislike"? I just asked a normal question. But you and your fans instantly going like: "Look what an idiot. Asking a question in a forum thats made for this! Haha.."

A simple "No it is not abandoned" would have been enough. And now you start to make up stories about me, dislikeing anything. You are a very professional Game Developer! (y)

Id rather like to ask before downloading a game, unpack it and play several hours just to realize that it might not have changed yet.
At first, I couldn't have known that I found the only dev on F95 who is not updating his product once evey 3 month for a few bugfixes, 3 new renders and some lines of text.

And second, I couldn't have known, that this dev has gathered an aggressive crowd in his forum-thread that tries to bite everyone away for asking a simple question.
Yes, because your comment that I replied to was totally not passive aggressive and sarcastic.
I just answered with the same manner and said "if" you disliked it.

And I've never claimed I'm a profesional developer. I'm a random ass dude making a hobby project and sharing it freely to people. Im also a member of the forum. Making games doesn't change that.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017

Two members of this thread tell you "no, isnt abandoned". Hell, you even can read the two or three pages before you post something. And you insisted with your "its common hurr durr" and complaining about how much time takes. What do you expect? some nice reply?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Two members of this thread tell you "no, isnt abandoned". Hell, you even can read the two or three pages before you post something. And you insisted with your "its common hurr durr" and complaining about how much time takes. What do you expect? some nice reply?
All he had to do was scroll up a bit (the same answer by another forum member Cartageno, was literally on THE SAME PAGE as his "question") lol.
I guess some people expect to be fed like a child even if there's a spoon right in front of them.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
All he had to do was scroll up a bit (the same answer by another forum member Cartageno, was literally on THE SAME PAGE as his "question") lol.
I guess some people expect to be fed like a child even if there's a spoon right in front of them.
And to also throw a passive-aggressive temper tantrum like a child when people didn't spoon feed him the info.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes