VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Two members of this thread tell you "no, isnt abandoned". Hell, you even can read the two or three pages before you post something. And you insisted with your "its common hurr durr" and complaining about how much time takes. What do you expect? some nice reply?
Yes, I saw your answer.
And because you already had answered I was wondering even more, why JJJ84 began to flame me.

lol

People jumping to "oh, is it abandoned?" conclusion (because the update is taking a bit longer than before) obviously don't know what the term means in this site.
It couldn't be further from the truth (in DeLuca's case).
Because the topic was already solved for me.

All he had to do was scroll up a bit (the same answer by another forum member Cartageno, was literally on THE SAME PAGE as his "question") lol.
I guess some people expect to be fed like a child even if there's a spoon right in front of them.
Again.. made up stories? Now I am hope to be fed like a child?

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Thinking about this gorgeous character once more.

View attachment 1016093

At first I thought she might be a Contracts exclusive character, or a possible new LI for MC, but thinking about it once more, I could be wrong but my speculation is, what if she is Cynthia, one of the current 4 Serpents?

I dont remember now the name, but i think she possible being the sister of MC supposed assasin, the girl with red hair, The Carnefice family girl. The outfit seems very similar, also the hair.

1 (1).png

Reactions: Fabs93 and Frozen71

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I dont remember now the name, but i think she possible being the sister of MC supposed assasin, the girl with red hair, The Carnefice family girl. The outfit seems very similar, also the hair.

View attachment 1016156
That's Eiza (Carnefice assassins Family girl who tried to kill the MC). Hopes said that the character that I was referring to is the Contracts character through, here is his reply:

Can say it's not Cynthia.
She is actually optional to meet (this pic) and is during a special made contract.
However, she will play a big role in the story and especially in Mc's story. That's the plan.
There is also a preview pic with MC holding the hand of Eiza's sister (who looks to be a kid), standing beside Caterina and one of the nuns (both Capos).

But it's always fun to speculate with this game.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
If I remember correctly, HopesGaming mentioned release of a new version as end of January - March would be disappointing for sure.
From the patreon update before the latest one;
January is the planned month for the release. It will be at the late end of the month.
Emphasis on "Planned"
And then from the latest patreon update;
Hey DeLucas,

hope y'all got a good start in the new year.
The process of the game;

Renders done, animations done, story done.
Right now I am working with the new gameplay contracts with the guys.
So, it's polish time and then send it out!

The animations is the longest animations I've done and the last one most juicy one. Took me over 60 hours of render time. I hope it be liked!

Short update post but just wanted to let you all know the process.

-HG
Just to put things into perspective.

I don't know much about coding, but from what I've seen this is a pretty atypical VN with the rework of the contracts and the gameplay that comes with the talked about bonusses etc. I imagine it's a lot of work and I am really hyped to play around with it
and have a continuation of a immersive story definitely can('t) wait to play again.

Reactions: IamJAG and JJJ84

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
At first, I couldn't have known that I found the only dev on F95 who is not updating his product once evey 3 month for a few bugfixes, 3 new renders and some lines of text.
Definitely not the only creator with a release schedule like this, not even close. At 761 patrons IMO it is 100% reasonable for the creator to have a longer cycle as that is nowhere near enough patrons in my opinion to quit their day job (assuming its decently lucrative).

If anything i'd turn your ire to the BADIK-tier VNs that pull in tens of thousands every single month but is only capable of updating semiannually.

this dev has gathered an aggressive crowd in his forum-thread that tries to bite everyone away for asking a simple question.
generally applies to pretty much every VN as well. Just scroll up and down a full page of comments and you'll spot the regulars that will pounce you expeditiously for saying/asking... damn near anything.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Definitely not the only creator with a release schedule like this, not even close. At 761 patrons IMO it is 100% reasonable for the creator to have a longer cycle as that is nowhere near enough patrons in my opinion to quit their day job (assuming its decently lucrative).
It all depends on where from the dev is, truth to be told.
Unless they are from first-world countries (as this is the case here), having 700+patrons is a wet dream.
It could bring even 10x higher income than an average salary in those countries...
So this all "insight" is not that much mater of "IMO", yet its more related to the facts regarding life standards around the globe (ie majority of the countries/population probably).

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes