Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yes it is and I finished it

and besides I'm also stressed out about cheating on Luna I asked our
leader HopesGaming

to give me a way to play the game and still be faithful to Luna and he said he'll think about it

but he never gave me an answer

you know to this day I never played Gracie story

because I don't want it to

get physical between us
I mean I am a slut, so I would like to say I don't have that problem. But then, I would pick Bella over all other girls in all games... so I think I kind of understand your position. Still, you could play that part while you wait for the new version. You are going to have to start over no matter what.

Reactions: Game Bond
Sep 3, 2020
I mean I am a slut, so I would like to say I don't have that problem. But then, I would pick Bella over all other girls in all games... so I think I kind of understand your position. Still, you could play that part while you wait for the new version. You are going to have to start over no matter what.
what do you mean Bella from Summer Gone
my
Bella

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
what do you mean Bella from Summer Gone
Yes. What I meant to say is like I understand your position about "cheating on Luna". I still think given that you have to wait till the new release you could just play Gracie's story. After all, this playthrough is gonna have to be scrapped by the new code.

Just play it while you wait, see what you are missing and then you can decide what to do again when the new update is released.

Sep 3, 2020
Yes. What I meant to say is like I understand your position about "cheating on Luna". I still think given that you have to wait till the new release you could just play Gracie's story. After all, this playthrough is gonna have to be scrapped by the new code.

Just play it while you wait, see what you are missing and then you can decide what to do again when the new update is released.
okay I'll think about it now back to Bella what the fuck are you doing with the future mother of my children:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
okay I'll think about it now back to Bella what the fuck are you doing with the future mother of my children
While we are waiting for the update I'll just say this:

While I love Bella I will never forgive her for making my Nami cry (ok, it was the MC that left her to go on the date but still)!!

Man I can't believe we are finally getting close to meeting the girls again, Luna is my fav but I really like both gracie and isabel as well.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Go play something else, that always help. Oath of Loyalty was released today. It is pretty good mafia game.
Been going around f95 browsing and playing other games that caught my eye, but haven't played that one yet. I'll download & start playing from today.

But man, regardless can't wait for DeLuca to arrive. When the update comes, I'm putting all the other f95 games I've been playing (or am playing for that matter) on the back burner.

yes it is and I finished it

and besides I'm also stressed out about cheating on Luna I asked our
leader HopesGaming

to give me a way to play the game and still be faithful to Luna and he said he'll think about it

but he never gave me an answer

you know to this day I never played Gracie story

because I don't want it to

get physical between us
Luna has always been (and always will be) my favorite girl, but I just really dislike skipping out on content that is available, so I'm basically romancing everyone lol (same reasoning I'm taking the Isabel's netori route, some just didn't want to cuckold Antonio, but for me despite being fond of Antonio's character, I just didn't want to miss out on Isabel's events).

And I think I am fine playing that way, unless substantial change comes of there being between Solo characters paths compared to the harem path.

Hopes did mention that he's considering implementing "friends only" option for each of the girls (Luna & Gracie, and he didn't mention her, but probably Cordia as well I'm guessing).
Which will be interesting I think.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
okay I'll think about it now back to Bella what the fuck are you doing with the future mother of my children
Don't ask me, ask her. She took over. I had absolutely no choice in the matter. I am forever hers.

Been going around f95 browsing and playing other games that caught my eye, but haven't played that one yet. I'll download & start playing from today.

But man, regardless can't wait for DeLuca to arrive. When the update comes, I'm putting all the other f95 games I've been playing (or am playing for that matter) on the back burner.
It is really good. Totally deserves more support and attention.

Tsk, using logic and facts again......:)
we dont take kindly to your types.gif

Azkar9

Nov 12, 2020
What's not to love ? It combines a (very) good story, good music too, mobsters, a not perfect MC (haven't seen many of those), the characters have a personality. Oh, let's not forget the mobsters !!! Did I forgot to mention mobsters ? Must be my de Niro inner fan. In other words, a MUST PLAY game. Rated 6 stars out of 5 'cause mobsters... :)

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
It's been a while since I played this, so I can't wait to experience this Masterpiece again. Huge fan of Mafia-style games, and I love the best mafia gang Passione err, I mean DeLuca Family.

Also also, I forgot, but where does story take place? Somewhere in Italy, I presume?

Ginjaninja

Oct 26, 2019
For all those complaining about the update not being out yet just read the books :rolleyes: smh my head

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also also, I forgot, but where does story take place? Somewhere in Italy, I presume?
Story takes place in Lucania.
While it's not specified which nation it is, with google search saying Lucania was a historical region of southern Italy, it might have taken inspiration from that (at least the town's name, not sure about the town's building/architecture designs though).

But I guess only Hopes knows.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Story takes place in Lucania.
While it's not specified which nation it is, with google search saying Lucania was a historical region of southern Italy, it might have taken inspiration from that (at least the town's name, not sure about the town's building/architecture designs though).

But I guess only Hopes knows.
The architecture (and backdrop) is more reminiscent of the alpine region, some signs are in German, so that would point to South Tyrol/Alto Aldige. Of course, fewer people have Italian names there. But leaving the exact location open (also due to available assets) is a tried and trusted method in media. And may help give plausible deniability if the real DeLucas (of course called differently in real life) ever find out about this diary we're reading.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes