Sep 3, 2020
I'm between exciting and serious troubled when I imagine what Lunas Dream wedding would be.
I'm sure if Luna have her wedding the region where its take place, will mostly go down to DEFCON 2 or similar level.:ROFLMAO:
861639_SleepingBeauty-001.jpg

and the honeymoon night

you all heard of making love on a bed of roses

well fuck that how about making love on a bed of bullets

and Luna covered from head to toe in edible massage oil

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I would like your post if she hadn't been bitten by a poisonous zombie! What happened to her face?
bad vampire, bad....it wasnt "poisonous zombie", it was only a bit larger snake she has had (inside) for the very first time...what facial expression would you expect after similar experience, ima curious:WeSmart::KEK:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
bad vampire, bad....it wasnt "poisonous zombie", it was only a bit larger snake she has had (inside) for the very first time...what facial expression would you expect after similar experience, ima curious:WeSmart::KEK:
I am talking not about her expression, but about her skin.

Compare
1612119149151.png
brother to tell you the truth I have no idea I just write the jokes

but now that you mention it

she does look a little off
do you think I should delete.it and try a different joke

:unsure:
No, of course you don't need to delete it. I just mentioned it cause Luna is gorgeous, but in your picture she does not look that way at all.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am talking not about her expression, but about her skin.

Compare
View attachment 1013533

No, of course you don't need to delete it. I just mentioned it cause Luna is gorgeous, but in your picture she does not look that way at all.
the changes on skin could be expected also...you know...it was an exhausting experience, she will need a bit time to recover, rehydrate herself and so on ;)
At least the bullet aren't fired. Otherwise the jacket would be much hotter than Luna...:oops:
you mean she has manged to dodge ito_O :BootyTime:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
you mean she has manged to dodge ito_O
No, then it would only be the jacket without the bullet, and the igniter would been used.:geek:

And that is exactly why I think, some woman, like Luna could lie on a bed, wink at me and I'm: "Yeah, I see you, but why?"
Trying to solve some unimportant stuff and don't look naked woman in the bed near me.:cry:

Sep 3, 2020
No, then it would only be the jacket without the bullet, and the igniter would been used.:geek:

And that is exactly why I think, some woman, like Luna could lie on a bed, wink at me and I'm: "Yeah, I see you, but why?"
Trying to solve some unimportant stuff and don't look naked woman in the bed near me.:cry:
so I you would be up for another round I have a question would you need more edible massage oil and is it really necessary

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm between exciting and serious troubled when I imagine what Lunas Dream wedding would be.
I'm sure if Luna have her wedding the region where its take place, will mostly go down to DEFCON 2 or similar level.:ROFLMAO:
I don't know, I can imagine Luna to have a very idealistic traditional wedding in mind, she has more depth than just a one-dimensional caricature of a crazy girl.
Now the guest list on the other hand, that may very well warrant a declaration of emergency. :ROFLMAO:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I don't know, I can imagine Luna to have a very idealistic traditional wedding in mind, she has more depth than just a one-dimensional caricature of a crazy girl.
Now the guest list on the other hand, that may very well warrant a declaration of emergency. :ROFLMAO:
I think it's a bit of both. Like, it starts completely normal, a bride in a beautiful yellow dress and everything. But instead of catching a bouquet they have one of those tournaments mentioned at the beach house

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How bout it, gamers ... would this satiate your novelty hunger?
so kai.gif

so I you would be up for another round I have a question would you need more edible massage oil and is it really necessary
You do know that some countries are currently on lock down and the people in those countries actually do listen and trust their government, right? right?
Who dares to make a Gracie or Cordia fan art?
I want to see meat :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes