mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 1013467

and the honeymoon night

you all heard of making love on a bed of roses

well fuck that how about making love on a bed of bullets

and Luna covered from head to toe in edible massage oil
Ummm - those are 357 magnum shells bullets, not 45 ACP like in the gun to her left. Plus wouldn't it be fore fun if it was Rem Oil or Hoppes Oil instead of edible oil?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I gotta admit... when I first tried this a while back I went through the prologue and found it a bit dragging and gave up on it. This time I skipped the intro and finding it a complete and total hoot.

EDIT: The my name is luna quest... you ok dawg, need a hug?

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the reason I ask is because our leader HopesGaming said that the update would be out by now

so I came here expecting to download the game and nothing

did something happen is there any news
Where/when did he say that? my understanding is that Hopes doesn't not give release date to avoid failing to meet them. So while he does tell us that "update should be coming very very soon", he usually just post that and later directly when the update is released.

Besides, his last patreon post essentially said that he was playing with the contracts. Meaning he had to finish that and later have the testers see if it works. So I would not expect the update any time sooner than at least another week, 2 weeks more likely.

Reactions: c3p0 and Game Bond
Sep 3, 2020
Where/when did he say that? my understanding is that Hopes doesn't not give release date to avoid failing to meet them. So while he does tell us that "update should be coming very very soon", he usually just post that and later directly when the update is released.

Besides, his last patreon post essentially said that he was playing with the contracts. Meaning he had to finish that and later have the testers see if it works. So I would not expect the update any time sooner than at least another week, 2 weeks more likely.
you're right I checked my comment history

but I could have sworn he said the end of January

bro what is wrong with me am I losing my mind
I think waiting for this update is getting to me

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
you're right I checked my comment history

but I could have sworn he said the end of January

bro what is wrong with me am I losing my mind
I think waiting for this update is getting to me
Go play something else, that always help. Oath of Loyalty was released today. It is pretty good mafia game.

Sep 3, 2020
Go play something else, that always help. Oath of Loyalty was released today. It is pretty good mafia game.
yes it is and I finished it

and besides I'm also stressed out about cheating on Luna I asked our
leader HopesGaming

to give me a way to play the game and still be faithful to Luna and he said he'll think about it

but he never gave me an answer

you know to this day I never played Gracie story

because I don't want it to

get physical between us

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes