JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Quite a bit of advancement with Gracie - nothing too untoward, ehm, I mean indecent though, but it's "lewd" alright.
Gotta say, Isabel catching MC & Gracie in the act was a bit of surprise, especially given that Hopes said before in one of the previous question "Shouldn't someone have caught MC by now with how he's being naughty in clear sight?" his reply being "Take it as a sort of suspension of disbelief."

Isabel already has the hots for MC, so we'll likely see the (happy) repercussions of it in the season finale update (competitive lewd? :BootyTime: )

But man....
If our mommy Cordia were to catch us in the act?
I'll take all the punishment she dishes out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But man....
If our mommy Cordia were to catch us in the act?
I'll take all the punishment she dishes out.

Sure, how could we forget how deadly beautiful she is?
But so are Gracie, Luna, Isabel and even Wilfred.

And yes, that was ol lot more than I've thought. And many of them are from the The Dulca Family Fan Art Thread. And the number goes up to 235.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ha ha ha, was quite enjoying looking through those & then I saw one where it really made me think Isabel had just dropped the kids off at the pool.
It's not just her position, or the splashes, but her face really speaks the relief of taking a massive dump! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

And yes, that was ol lot more than I've thought. And many of them are from the The Dulca Family Fan Art Thread. And the number goes up to 235.
Regarding a Dragon, about 2 days or so ago, I actually proposed an idea to Hopes (on discord) about how we could get a "Dragon" in the game, and after reading it, this was his response:

Snap 2022-10-13 at 10.21.45.png

Whether he'll actually implement it or not, who knows.
But at least it gives him something to ponder :BootyTime:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
LMFAO If asking questions is anything to go by, I dread to think how many pages that suggestion took!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Heh, you'd be surprised.
I made a totally random search on google based on a random thought, and I was right on the money. :WeSmart:

What I found was totally unexpected (and doubt a lot of folks know).

Well, Hopes knows now, so it's really up to him whether he uses it or not.
Either way, it's fine.

I mean, including "dragon" could be not within his plans.

As for the typing of the suggestion itself?
I guess two short paragraphs and a website link?

Though how much is "short," I'll leave it to others' interpretation. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
As for the typing of the suggestion itself?
I guess two short paragraphs and a website link?

Though how much is "short," I'll leave it to others' interpretation. :KEK:
Well, your questions are definitely usually longer than that.
Colour me disappointed. ;)

Anyway, it's extremely simple for Hopes to get a dragon into the game.
Just needs to send someone to the Indonesian islands, Komodo being the primary destination.

Someone on reddit accidentally image searched "kimono dragon" instead of "Komodo dragon". Was not disappointed:
1665669076306.png
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021

Just needs to send someone to the Indonesian islands, Komodo being the primary destination.

Someone on reddit accidentally image searched "kimono dragon" instead of "Komodo dragon". Was not disappointed:
View attachment 2098682
By the way, my name is Fajrian Gumelar, people called me Rian and I'm from Indonesia:giggle:

(I'm just telling you guys, i can speak English. Buat not 100% and komodo is my favorite animals... Sorry if i'm late or something to tell it(about my name/myeself,, if you guys/or one of you wants to learn more about Indonesia, you can ask me... If no one is interested abou it, it's fine. Once again, i'm just telling)

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Another Delucas tradition that holds up. Enter the thread, be nice and state your name and who you come from.(y)
Doesn't even know how many post back that scene was.
Pffff, who cares ... We are all nice enough when we ar dead, time to be Evil until then. We are all from Planet Earth so not really interesting from where exactly someone is. Atleast i hope we are all from Earth, but who knows ... many strange People here.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
By the way, my name is Fajrian Gumelar, people called me Rian and I'm from Indonesia:giggle:

(I'm just telling you guys, i can speak English. Buat not 100% and komodo is my favorite animals... Sorry if i'm late or something to tell it(about my name/myeself,, if you guys/or one of you wants to learn more about Indonesia, you can ask me... If no one is interested abou it, it's fine. Once again, i'm just telling)
Hey, well welcome. Nice to have you here.
There are a good mix of nationalities here, don't worry about your English, what you've written here is very good. (y)

I do not know very much about Indonesia, at all.
I only know some food, Bami Goreng & Nasi Goreng :love: + I know the Pertamina Mandalika International Street Circuit, from Moto GP.
Oh &, of course, the Komodo dragon, to bring it back full circle. :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I would much rather learn about a country from someone who lives there, than from a tourist guide book, or a website.
If that happens it seems that my plan is working. Only question would be what comes next fried bacon or Floaty?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
1665683827028.png No, Mr Bond....gif
Wanted an "evil genius" image, but this fucking gif cracks me up, had to put it in! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Another Delucas tradition that holds up. Enter the thread, be nice and state your name and who you come from.(y)
Doesn't even know how many post back that scene was.
I remember Hopes saying there will be a scene depicting that "be nice to everyone day in DeLuca thread" event with Gottardo & Joey which I can picture as below :LUL: .

Joey: Hello, I am Joey! I am from X town.
Gottardo: Muahahahaha I am Gottardo! I am from Y town! Bahahahaha!

Luna: Joey, Uncle Gottardo! What are you both doing? We already know you already!
Gottardo: Come on little Lulu! Nothing wrong with a bit of love! Bahahahaha
Joey: Hahahahahaha

Luna: (groans, shaking her head)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 2098682
Well, I think I literally scraped the bottom of barrel of existing content regarding DeLuca, so only thing I can do is wait until Hopes brings out more content.

Regarding Komodo Dragon, well, it's certainly different from my suggestion, but ngl, it is very cool.

Though I could see a Komodo Dragon become a very high-maintenance pet for the Family given these lizards grow up to become 70kg + pure muscle (looking it up, it seems some males even reach up to around 90kg)?

If a Komodo goes rampant (you know, like a dog when owner is not around bites and scratches on the sofa and makes a whole mess of the house), not sure our MC, Luna, Gracie would handle it without supervision.
Although, given they start off as hatchlings at 100 grams, and at five years weigh about 25kg, maybe it's doable?

Having said that, biggest obstacle (as always), being Wilfred :HideThePain: (damn you, old man!):

Gracie: Uncle! Can we have a Komo-
Wilfred: No, Lady Gracie.
Luna: But it's a Dragon! Everyone loves a dragon!
Wilfred: No means no, Lady Luna.
Luna & Gracie: (fakes crying) We are very sad at your cruelty!
Wilfred: You are breaking my heart.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Luna: But why not, i could train him and send to the boring missions where i'm not allowed to Kill anyone.
Wilfred: The Como would Kill Em instead.
Luna: Yes, but it wouldn't be my fault.
Luna & Gracie: "Wild laughter"

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Having said that, biggest obstacle (as always), being Wilfred :HideThePain: (damn you, old man!):

Ha ha ha, I can SO see that conversation taking place! (y)
Luna: But why not, i could train him and send to the boring missions where i'm not allowed to Kill anyone.
Wilfred: The Como would Kill Em instead.
Luna: Yes, but it wouldn't be my fault.
Luna & Gracie: "Wild laughter"
Family pet, or Luna's pet weapon?
Both!! :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ha ha ha, I can SO see that conversation taking place! (y)

Family pet, or Luna's pet weapon?
Both!! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it's a pity that Mr. Moustache has to spoil the fun.

(seeing that it's not working with Wilfred, I can see the girls change tactics and runs over to Cordia to pester her about it endlessly :KEK: ).

Luna & Gracie: Mom! Uncle Wilfred won't let us have a dragon!!
Cordia: (sighs) What was it that [MC] said? That I'm a..... big softie? What am I..... going to do..... with these girls. (notices her tea, and gets annoyed) Wilfred, my tea has gone cold.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes