c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
"if cheat = on, then, dragon came and kill u"
But Luna will be with them and hopefully Gracie, so I would tip the scale in the in the right direction.
As I always say, bring me the right gal and I will go to hell with her, and, if possible, back - at least in games:WeSmart:.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I honestly don't understand why one needs to cheat in this game. It's not all that hard to begin with. And the plot advances requires enough "gap days" that one could easily get the money required to get whatever they need without excessive grinding.
I'm guessing it's more of what one "wants" than one "needs." As you've said (and I said the same above), it's not that hard.
Those who cheat, I'd assume they want the hand-holding even if the contracts gameplay for contracts is at a pretty reasonable level.

Having said that, using the cheats by them setting the MC at superman level and going through the contracts, I do feel defeats the whole purpose of it though.
I mean, why even bother with that when there's now a mode which gives the player just insta-success in all contracts without actually even playing (a.k.a. "Only Story & Free-roaming" mode)?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Man! This game remains one of my top game even after all these months.

Not only is the story extremely interesting, the last update is also self-contained enough while making us wanting for more, it also has some semblance of a "game".

The game is just amazing. I hope the dev keeps on developing this game.

null91

May 24, 2020
guys. i am stuck. last scene was isabela saw me and gracie. and after that i cant do anything. its all the same. cant progress.

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
guys. i am stuck. last scene was isabela saw me and gracie. and after that i cant do anything. its all the same. cant progress.
You can look at the journal. J on the top row. Look at "Event Log" the green ones are completed. If all are green then you're done for now.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I love this game, the writing and engaging/interactive story it tells. MC reminds of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Shiba, Tatsuya MC... If that anime was about mobs that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah there is no main point in the cheating, though there is that one *hidden* "ANIME TROPE" in one of the contracts if you did cheat your stats, but rewards are still the same as if you didn't.

I'm guessing it's more of what one "wants" than one "needs." As you've said (and I said the same above), it's not that hard.
Those who cheat, I'd assume they want the hand-holding even if the contracts gameplay for contracts is at a pretty reasonable level.

Having said that, using the cheats by them setting the MC at superman level and going through the contracts, I do feel defeats the whole purpose of it though.
I mean, why even bother with that when there's now a mode which gives the player just insta-success in all contracts without actually even playing (a.k.a. "Only Story & Free-roaming" mode)?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah there is no main point in the cheating, though there is that one *hidden* "ANIME TROPE" in one of the contracts if you did cheat your stats, but rewards are still the same as if you didn't.
You talking about the Attack & Defence to 51+ thing, with the Bernero associate, in Nimble Fingers?
Think you also need to be rank 2, or lower, not sure. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Here's some more ammo to give to the other soldiers with pitchforks in the DeLuca thread :KEK::HideThePain: :

My profile in Hopes' discord:

Snap 2022-10-23 at 12.02.19.png

"The X Family" role shows how active the member is in Hopes' discord (I'd say Bonanzo Family is moderate/reasonable level?).
"Pacifactories" role = Proofreader.

Snap 2022-10-23 at 12.20.41.png

Thanks Hopes (& Wibble) for noticing my little contribution to the game! ;)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Here's some more ammo to give to the other soldiers with pitchforks in the DeLuca thread :KEK::HideThePain: :

My profile in Hopes' discord:

View attachment 2117670

"The X Family" role shows how active the member is in Hopes' discord (I'd say Bonanzo Family is moderate/reasonable level?).
"Pacifactories" role = Proofreader.

View attachment 2117671

Thanks Hopes (& Wibble) for noticing my little contribution to the game! ;)
okay so, do you have any rough, general idea on how far are we from another update?

6 months? 10 months?

I'm really addicted to this story. Some part of it is really funn

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Only own answer to this:
But where is WhiteyG leading that riot?
Don't tell me you replaced him!

We have a coup, gentlemen! We have a coup! :LUL:

okay so, do you have any rough, general idea on how far are we from another update?

6 months? 10 months?

I'm really addicted to this story. Some part of it is really funn
Sorry, I don't know when the next update will be.
In fact, I don't think anyone in Hopes' discord/Patreon even knows when the next update will be.

The thing is, Hopes doesn't really give ETAs (though sometimes he forgets and gives them, and says "Damn, I keep forgetting to remind myself not to give out ETAs!" :HideThePain: ).

I do remember something along the lines that he might be close to finish at the end of the month with the progress though.

Here's the Dev post early this month (courtesy of c3p0 who ported the Patreon post to here) which I guess sort of gives when the update might (strong emphasis on "might", cause well... nothing is guaranteed) come.

I will surely regret it after somehow had read it and ask another 20 or so questions...

Heya DeLucas!

A quick just to let everyone knows where we at.
The pan for a quick release has unfortunately been moved a bit. I originally planned for one quick event, but I felt that it didn't give a good ending for the season. So added a bit more time to make a few extra event and polish. Plan for the quickies are not changing. But probably once I've released on steam and the nervousness from that is gone. I really want the steam release to go well, so I'm trying to not hasten it.

Currently - finished an unplanned event that I felt needed to be told before the end of season one.
Need to finish the last Lucania event and polish the Isabel event.

Should all be done around the end of the month and at that time I'll look for the last things that need to be done and then give an eta on release. Contracts may be moved to after a release.

-HG
I just take it as it will be ready when it's ready.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes