markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
yeah its more cheating route and i think he would mind much if he knows i mean he is gay/bi and did cheat too with some guys from the bar the pink flamingo or something like that
Oh he would still mind even ppl who cheat still get mad at being cheated on

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
True thats why i see luna and gracie being grouped together cuz i dont see how u get cordia especially if ur dating her daughters atleast for the plot to make sense
Because this is not a harem game, you will presumably have to make a choice, at some point.
I cannot see any situation where Gracie finding out about Luna & Isabel, or Luna finding out about Gracie & Isabel, is going to end well.
I cannot see them not finding out.
Never mind adding their Mother to the mix.
There's quite a lot of potential for hurt.
But who's gonna turn them down? Not me, that's for sure. No pain, no gain? lol

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Because this is not a harem game, you will presumably have to make a choice, at some point.
I cannot see any situation where Gracie finding out about Luna & Isabel, or Luna finding out about Gracie & Isabel, is going to end well.
I cannot see them not finding out.
Never mind adding their Mother to the mix.
There's quite a lot of potential for hurt.
But who's gonna turn them down? Not me, that's for sure. No pain, no gain? lol
Reason i see gracie and luna working is due to how close their bond is i think they probably would come to a compromise i just see them as the likely grouping possible

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Reason i see gracie and luna working is due to how close their bond is i think they probably would come to a compromise i just see them as the likely grouping possible
They may well come to a compromise with each other, but I am more concerned with how they'd view the MC after him putting them in that position.
Luna is already hurt & MC has made her open up. If she now finds out he's betrayed her trust, with her sister(!!!) & potentially her mother, I don't think she's going to take it very well.

Both would likely be hurt if they found out the guy they have feelings for is messing about with their sister & their Mum.
Hurting either of those 2 would be a literal death sentence.
Hurting both of them!!??? :eek: Implorando la morte.

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
They may well come to a compromise with each other, but I am more concerned with how they'd view the MC after him putting them in that position.
Luna is already hurt & MC has made her open up. If she now finds out he's betrayed her trust, with her sister(!!!) & potentially her mother, I don't think she's going to take it very well.

Both would likely be hurt if they found out the guy they have feelings for is messing about with their sister & their Mum.
Hurting both of them!!??? :eek: Accogliendo la morte.
It seems our MCGyver likes to go living dangerously :devilish::sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020

Hurting both of them!!??? :eek: Implorando la morte.
Thats why im not even thinking about cordia grouped together she will kill u if she finds out you fooled around with her and her daughters

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thats why im not even thinking about cordia grouped together she will kill u if she finds out you fooled around with her and her daughters
But removing the mother from the equation doesn't alter the outcome.
Girls will still likely feel betrayed and possibly manipulated (jealous, angry), that MC used\exploited their weakness to get close, whilst doing exactly the same thing with their sister.
This is likely to hurt them.

If we hurt Gracie, Luna will undoubtedly kill us.
If we hurt Luna, I don't even want to think about what Gracie would do.
Hell hath no fury... & we're talking about hurting them both!
run-away.gif

If this was a harem game, then it wouldn't be an issue. MC would just invent some maguffin that made them all accept it as being in everyone's best interest and all would be well.
But it's not.
As Nat King Cole said; There may be trouble ahead...

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The dev for Hero's harem guild posts all the time in that thread and that game is marked abandoned... But i guess to be fair it has been over 2 years since an update came out XD
It has been tagged as abandoned exactly 18 months after the last update, the same happened at a different game, so it seems to be an unwritten forum rule. However, this game is currently tagges as last update June 2022, so that would be December 2023, still a while to go.

Reactions: markel1000

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
AFAIK, the standard rule is that the tag gets applied if the dev has not provided a written update on any platform - meaning here, discord, patreon, or any other site - for a certain amount of time.
The dev does not even need to be posting here, if someone else is porting their posts from Patreon, discord, etc.

I do not know the specifics for that game attaining the tag, but it is marked as Abandoned, as you say.
Perhaps, with that one, the dev had a quiet period & it got the tag, then he became active again. IDK. :unsure:

In contrast, this game is not marked as Abandoned. Dev provides written updates reasonably frequently. Last post here was less than a month ago.
Meaning it was obviously a redundant question.
Mods confirmed its an unwritten rule. More than 1.5 years with no actual release and the thread will get tagged as abandoned. See here

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Mods confirmed its an unwritten rule. More than 1.5 years with no actual release and the thread will get tagged as abandoned. See here
Thanks. (y)
But it's not "will" get tagged, it's "can" get tagged. There's a notable difference.
The former is absolute, whereas the latter is possible, not definite. I would expect that it's conditional.

I can't remember how long it was with no posts from dev on any platform before the tag gets applied, for the standard rule. :unsure:
I have feeling it was 3, or 6 months.

Regardless, what happened with that game really has nothing to do with the situation here, anyway.
v0.08.0.3 came out in June, 4.5 months back, not 1.5 years.
This game does not qualify for the standard rule application of Abandoned (3-6 months radio silence), nor does it qualify for the "also" rule (1.5 years with no release).
Which is precisely why it was a redundant question.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes