c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
And I was sure as a Christian not only that would be impossible, but also no sex before marriage and for marriage of one of the ladies I assume you would need the approval of Wilfred and Cordia.:LOL:

So, most likely no sex at all.:devilish::eek:
the way i can see it is lulu as your more child like murder buddy grace as your gf and isabella as the secretary

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
though i hope the new update comes soon (even if there is no real release date) as i really cant wait for more of lulu's crazy sad story

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Heya Delucas!

Hope y'all are good.
Time to talk about what I always say I won't talk about - release dates!
Goal (not set eta, but goals!):

Next month at around the 9. (Friday) for capos and then the usual timeframe.
So, personally planning to finish everything this month and then have the coders and proofreader over a week to finish what they need.
Once we get closer to the date I can say for certain if we're meeting the goals or may even be faster. I'll work extra hard this month to try and get it out before the goal. But one day at the time!

Preview:
The second may need a bit more context to make sense.
The one that is getting hugged is the Don of the Ombra Family. A very important character to the story for the main story, but also side character such as Eiza.
Now the preview render makes perfect sense and everyone knows what it's about :)!

Hugs all around and take care everyone

-HG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that is for Isabel... I have been waiting for long time to go all the way with her...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Heya Delucas!

Hope y'all are good.
Time to talk about what I always say I won't talk about - release dates!
Goal (not set eta, but goals!):

Next month at around the 9. (Friday) for capos and then the usual timeframe.
So, personally planning to finish everything this month and then have the coders and proofreader over a week to finish what they need.
Once we get closer to the date I can say for certain if we're meeting the goals or may even be faster. I'll work extra hard this month to try and get it out before the goal. But one day at the time!

Preview:
The second may need a bit more context to make sense.
The one that is getting hugged is the Don of the Ombra Family. A very important character to the story for the main story, but also side character such as Eiza.
Now the preview render makes perfect sense and everyone knows what it's about :)!

Hugs all around and take care everyone

-HG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things have been crazy, so only now getting around to seeing this post.
Thanks for posting this.

That Isabel lewd scene is hot, but ngl I'm actually more interested in the Ombra Don, Eiza and the actual story elements, heh.

I hope that is for Isabel... I have been waiting for long time to go all the way with her...
99% it will be for Isabel. But going all the way?
Nah, I'd say that probably won't happen until season 2.

My guess is, most MC will do is to grind her or insert just the tip before getting rudely interrupted somehow. :LUL::KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Luna and Garcie could be protegoinst by themselvs. And its a rare compliment for me.

I already compared Luna to Ravy, both are bad ass gunslinging protegonist that are traumitised. This game's story is very similar to Black Lagoon though the latter is much darker with its themes.

For a guy(The creator) that does this stuff for a hobbie, you definetly have a talnet.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes