JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know if this will have a harem ending?
Hopes said before the "planned story will not allow for harem ending", so as Carta said Harem will not be possible in the end Though I guess that can be interpreted in numerous ways; whether MC will be forced into a decision to decide just one of the girls, or if one of the main girls end up dying due to the story and the player can only achieve an "incomplete" harem in the end.

So noone knows what sort of consequence is in store if the player chooses to have their MC fool around with all the girls (also Hopes did say that he will be adding option to just "friend-zone" all the main girls, like he did with Isabel's route).

So all will depend on what Hopes decides in the future storylines.

For now, just enjoy the game, and don't worry too much about the future repercussions (though perhaps I shouldn't be saying this since this post might come to bite me in the ass later :HideThePain:, but what can I say? I'm a man-whore :BootyTime: )

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Its still crazy to me that gracie is the most dangerous member of the family while also the most innocent and niave of the family

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
This site's definition is "at least four people", so usually MC+3. However, not everybody feels like that cuts the cake. Many ask for a "whole cast harem", I think. And while I actually do like that myself, it's gotta fit the story and the setting.
idk if i remember correct but so far are only 4 girls? (or 3 if you are not on cheating route)

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
This site's definition is "at least four people", so usually MC+3. However, not everybody feels like that cuts the cake. Many ask for a "whole cast harem", I think. And while I actually do like that myself, it's gotta fit the story and the setting.
True thats why i see luna and gracie being grouped together cuz i dont see how u get cordia especially if ur dating her daughters atleast for the plot to make sense

draco0162

May 21, 2022
also depends on what relationship MC has with his bestfriend's sister that we are supposedly supposed to help, even if she is engaged

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Please don't call Netori "NTR", the very mention of those letters usually creates tension.:mad::eek: :ROFLMAO:
On this site, only Netorare is NTR. There is none of that in this game.
Netori is defined as "Cheating", on this site.
Whereas Netorase is basically "Swinging".

Cordia, Gracie, Isabel & Luna are the 4 main girls.
Currently only 3 of them are available (2 if you're not with Isabel). We're waiting with bated breath for Cordia to join the ranks!
All the others, like Eiza, Amita, Amata, etc are side girls.
yeah i edit it i didn´t want to be in the middle of the not so friendly fire for saying those forbidden 3 letters ;)
so far you can fool around with grace,luna,the assassin and isabel thats why i said 4 girls

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah i edit it i didn´t want to be in the middle of the not so friendly fire for saying those forbidden 3 letters ;)
so far you can fool around with grace,luna,the assassin and isabel thats why i said 4 girls
Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you want dicks to blow
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
Just never mention the damned N.T.R.
You can wank yourself off, you can have a good time
You can do what ever you feel

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
yeah its more cheating route and i think he would mind much if he knows i mean he is gay/bi and did cheat too with some guys from the bar the pink flamingo or something like that
Oh he would still mind even ppl who cheat still get mad at being cheated on

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
True thats why i see luna and gracie being grouped together cuz i dont see how u get cordia especially if ur dating her daughters atleast for the plot to make sense
Because this is not a harem game, you will presumably have to make a choice, at some point.
I cannot see any situation where Gracie finding out about Luna & Isabel, or Luna finding out about Gracie & Isabel, is going to end well.
I cannot see them not finding out.
Never mind adding their Mother to the mix.
There's quite a lot of potential for hurt.
But who's gonna turn them down? Not me, that's for sure. No pain, no gain? lol

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Because this is not a harem game, you will presumably have to make a choice, at some point.
I cannot see any situation where Gracie finding out about Luna & Isabel, or Luna finding out about Gracie & Isabel, is going to end well.
I cannot see them not finding out.
Never mind adding their Mother to the mix.
There's quite a lot of potential for hurt.
But who's gonna turn them down? Not me, that's for sure. No pain, no gain? lol
Reason i see gracie and luna working is due to how close their bond is i think they probably would come to a compromise i just see them as the likely grouping possible

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes