Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I think I literally scraped the bottom of barrel of existing content regarding DeLuca, so only thing I can do is wait until Hopes brings out more content.
Scraping the bottom of the barrel? You haven't even asked about barrels themselves. Wilfred surely has some of wine, or at least for the looks, hasn't he?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Scraping the bottom of the barrel? You haven't even asked about barrels themselves. Wilfred surely has some of wine, or at least for the looks, hasn't he?
True, though does he actually keep any of his wine in the barrels? I thought given he's a special collector, he always buys (and steals) the bottles themselves.

Though if he's got a winery stashed somewhere, then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain:

Oh who am I kidding, any new DeLuca content to ask question about I'll jump right back in :LUL:.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Yeah, it's a pity that Mr. Moustache has to spoil the fun.

(seeing that it's not working with Wilfred, I can see the girls change tactics and runs over to Cordia to pester her about it endlessly :KEK: ).

Luna & Gracie: Mom! Uncle Wilfred won't let us have a dragon!!
Cordia: (sighs) What was it that [MC] said? That I'm a..... big softie? What am I..... going to do..... with these girls. (notices her tea, and gets annoyed) Wilfred, my tea has gone cold.
*MC(myself) get in the room*
MC: Let make a new tea for you, Lady Cordia... Well if you two want to have a dragon, i can give you one or more. If that's makes you happy *smile and Pat their head*

(Just my imagination... Because i like these kind of thing/conversation... [Person's Name]: *conversation*... Sorry if it's weird or something)

Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Has been a good 4 years since I last played this, is there more Luna content?
You'll most likely need to wait until Season 2.

Aside from conclusion of Gracie's "Getting permission to work for Family" storyline, only other content is likely to be Isabel, who I guess will have small~medium sized content taking into account Isabel catching MC & Gracie in the act of being naughty in the living room in the recent update.

Next update is the Season Finale update before the game (Season 1) goes to Steam, and then the dev will move onto Season 2.

null91

May 24, 2020
guys. i have one question. when i want to start over game. clean new game. it still rember old choises and save. i try everything. clean saves. restart game. download again. nothing. still remember all saves and loads. and choices. how can i clean all that and begin new game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
guys. i have one question. when i want to start over game. clean new game. it still rember old choises and save. i try everything. clean saves. restart game. download again. nothing. still remember all saves and loads. and choices. how can i clean all that and begin new game?
I am not entirely sure what you mean, a new game should always be "clean", even if you can still load up old saves. Them just existing should have no influence on what you can do.

You can get rid of those easily by deleting the folder (username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DeLuca (plus some stuff, dunno the exact name of the last one). However, that will also reset your settings and so forth. A better solution would be maybe to rename the folder but remembering the old name (just add "XXX" or "Backup" to the name, as an example, then you can just remove the "XXX" and have your old folder back). If everything works as you intended then you can delete the folder, if not, rename it back.

null91

May 24, 2020
thank my friend. i solve problem. i hate when i start new game and when game give me option they already check it. remember for previosly game. so i delete app data roaming. i have one question. how to install camera in room? i buy online. go in empty rooms. but cant see options to intall cameras. and when i click jurnal dont have instructions for that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well i cheat. my stealth is 10000 points so far. i have 1 000 000 money too.
General advice: when cheating stats, money, what have you, stay within the realm of what the game does. Otherwise funny stuff might happen, e. g. if the money variable could not handle 1,000,000 and switch to minus or similar. So here stealth 10 and money 10,000 would be more prudent - if it isn't enough you could increase it.

Also, with stealth 10,000 you will miss content - only minor content but some scenes (peeking in the bathroom comes to mind) will not show if your stealth is too high.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
well i cheat. my stealth is 10000 points so far. i have 1 000 000 money too.
As Carta & C3p0 said above, if you really wish to cheat stay within reasonable levels.
Otherwise, if you make your MC a superhuman level, well don't be surprised if your game's save gets bugged or corrupted somehow, making you unable to progress.

But I'd say best advice to give you is to just don't cheat at all.
I mean, the game's contracts are not that hard.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
As Carta & C3p0 said above, if you really wish to cheat stay within reasonable levels.
Otherwise, if you make your MC a superhuman level, well don't be surprised if your game's save gets bugged or corrupted somehow, making you unable to progress.

But I'd say best advice to give you is to just don't cheat at all.
I mean, the game's contracts are not that hard.
who knows, maybe the dragons will finally show up if you cheat a little bit :unsure::sneaky:

edit:
ok, was not quite finished with my idea of the post.

the dragons should serve more as a punishmend if one does use cheats.
...and luna as the dragon queen delivers the decisive killing blow.:love:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes