Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Quoted wrong part of the post. I'm a little high. That's a lie, I'm really fucking high.
The game is Love & Sex Second Base, the character is Minami. She was specifically taken in by MC's parents because then MC would have a "wife at hand", so to speak. (Suffice to say they are not happy when they find out but will fuck in the end nonetheless if the player works on her route.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Game stopped working after the stupid remake. Better to wait for next update. Probably will not work.
While this statement is technically correct (apart from the "stupid" stuff which is Paapi's personal opinion and as such neither correct nor wrong, just a minority opinion) I'd like to state for the uninitiated reader again what Paapi cannot grasp: this is not the fault of the dev. He did not make the android version. Somebody else did. If it doesn't work it is either that Android has some problems or that that something went wrong while porting. It could just as well have happened without the revamp of the mechanics.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
While this statement is technically correct (apart from the "stupid" stuff which is Paapi's personal opinion and as such neither correct nor wrong, just a minority opinion) I'd like to state for the uninitiated reader again what Paapi cannot grasp: this is not the fault of the dev. He did not make the android version. Somebody else did. If it doesn't work it is either that Android has some problems or that that something went wrong while porting. It could just as well have happened without the revamp of the mechanics.
What is Paapi ?? Who is Paapi ??

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
What is, I don't know.
Who is, I think Cartageno, you, me and others do know that. Perhaps Sam or another one of the zone staff could help us, if we are so unsure about it.
If you are unsure, then why talking like you are sure about that ??

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why do you think we've been calling you Paapi all this time?

Eveytime a Paapi account gets banned a new one pops up then the last one got banned and you pop up posting exactly the same things.

If you're gonna make new accounts it helps if you don't make the exact same posts.
WTH you are talking ??

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
- "It is dev's fault on this stuuuuuuupid remake"
(Oh yeah! The overhauled version was released almost 2 years ago, but I'll still make a scene)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- "Stuuuuupid r-e-m-a-k-e"
(There is a very strong point in whine like a crybaby about a version released more than year ago because I WANT my android port back!)

- "Because of that, I can't play my unofficial android version. Damn YOU dev for didn't obey all my wishes"

What happens if someone takes his device just to make him shut up? :devilish:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes