charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I have a gut feeling (with absolutely no scientific reason or evidence) that we're going to get a drop by the end of next week.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Did we ever see MC's face after the poisoning? Is WTHI guilty? Or has our criminal escaped to another universe? JJJ84 please inquire ;)
Is this the first sign of a crossover? Has Hope "stolen" the inherance? Is this why he was targeted three times already? Does Monica or Zara know of Wilfred personal wine collection? Who is the bigger nerd Gracie or Jenna? Does Luna have the advantage over the Goddess?

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a save after the promotion event that i could pinch? My save was bugged so couldn't continue and dont wanna just skip to the end

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
is it possible to skip the "missions"?
Worst part of the game imo. Love the game besides that :D
Well if it isn't a mod ( as I'm playing android port) if u check the menu options when starting a new game there is a vn mode ( not currently implemented)option so once its been implemented I assume u will be able to.

kira3895

May 16, 2020
Hey guys can someone please tell me where the save location might be? I'm looking for it so I can backup the saves for my reinstalling of windows

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes