Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Alright bruvs, shared this one with hopes but thought y'all might enjoy it.

So this is a first for me(for any AVN) but I had a dream about the deluca family. And not current events either, some future event that doesn't exist yet with some weird details(apparently my subconcious thinks there is a storage closet in cordia's office/study that has a flintlock pistol in it, complete with powder and shot to fire it with, as one example) so I figured I'd share it with you.

So the mc is having trouble sleeping and I believe he was heading to the kitchen to grab a drink when he noticed people breaking into the mansion. Since he was unarmed he avoided them and ducked into Cordia's office where started looking for a weapon and found the flintlock pistol and proceeding ready it for firing. He ducked down near the door and when one of them came in he shot him in the face and then grabbed the gun the guy dropped(which was a revolver but weirdly was an 8 shooter instead of a 6 shooter which I don't even know if that exists), then went creeping through the house john wick style taking them out when he ran into them(he managed to smoke 5 of them and grabbed their guns as he went). When the dust settled it turned out they were there to kidnap the girls, which didn't work out too well in Cordia, Luna and Gracie's case(Gracie went to town on them with just a knife and she was just covered in blood, none of it hers) but they did manage to kidnap Isabel. And along the way the mc managed to misplace 4 of the 6 guns he'd been carrying and went ballistic over it cause he wanted to go after Isabel with a fucking arsenal.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Alright bruvs, shared this one with hopes but thought y'all might enjoy it.

So this is a first for me(for any AVN) but I had a dream about the deluca family. And not current events either, some future event that doesn't exist yet with some weird details(apparently my subconcious thinks there is a storage closet in cordia's office/study that has a flintlock pistol in it, complete with powder and shot to fire it with, as one example) so I figured I'd share it with you.

So the mc is having trouble sleeping and I believe he was heading to the kitchen to grab a drink when he noticed people breaking into the mansion. Since he was unarmed he avoided them and ducked into Cordia's office where started looking for a weapon and found the flintlock pistol and proceeding ready it for firing. He ducked down near the door and when one of them came in he shot him in the face and then grabbed the gun the guy dropped(which was a revolver but weirdly was an 8 shooter instead of a 6 shooter which I don't even know if that exists), then went creeping through the house john wick style taking them out when he ran into them(he managed to smoke 5 of them and grabbed their guns as he went). When the dust settled it turned out they were there to kidnap the girls, which didn't work out too well in Cordia, Luna and Gracie's case(Gracie went to town on them with just a knife and she was just covered in blood, none of it hers) but they did manage to kidnap Isabel. And along the way the mc managed to misplace 4 of the 6 guns he'd been carrying and went ballistic over it cause he wanted to go after Isabel with a fucking arsenal.
Hopes should take some notes from this :ROFLMAO:

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

The DeLuca Family [v0.08.0.3] [HopesGaming]

Download Apk : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.the.deluca.family/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I have a gut feeling (with absolutely no scientific reason or evidence) that we're going to get a drop by the end of next week.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Did we ever see MC's face after the poisoning? Is WTHI guilty? Or has our criminal escaped to another universe? JJJ84 please inquire ;)
Is this the first sign of a crossover? Has Hope "stolen" the inherance? Is this why he was targeted three times already? Does Monica or Zara know of Wilfred personal wine collection? Who is the bigger nerd Gracie or Jenna? Does Luna have the advantage over the Goddess?

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a save after the promotion event that i could pinch? My save was bugged so couldn't continue and dont wanna just skip to the end

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes