ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
is it possible to skip the "missions"?
Worst part of the game imo. Love the game besides that :D
Well if it isn't a mod ( as I'm playing android port) if u check the menu options when starting a new game there is a vn mode ( not currently implemented)option so once its been implemented I assume u will be able to.

kira3895

May 16, 2020
Hey guys can someone please tell me where the save location might be? I'm looking for it so I can backup the saves for my reinstalling of windows

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Does anybody know an estimate on how long it would take me to complete this game to its current Version?
took me quite a while, at least 4-5 hours, thats with the caveat that I don't usually play "free roam" games. it would probably also take less time if you play the "story + free roam" mode rather than the normal one with the missions

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anybody know an estimate on how long it would take me to complete this game to its current Version?
It will differ depending on what mode you're playing ("Full Experience" or "Just Story") & how fast you are as a reader (of text).
So there really is no magic number.

What one person says may be totally different for you.
Only way for you to find out for sure is to try the game out (if you haven't done so already).

Reactions: Ass Fan and c3p0

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
It will differ depending on what mode you're playing ("Full Experience" or "Just Story") & how fast you are as a reader (of text).
So there really is no magic number.

What one person says may be totally different for you.
Only way for you to find out for sure is to try the game out (if you haven't done so already).
It took me ages to figure out the jobs without a walkthrough so it depends on how much of a completionist you are and if you play the story or just to see scenes. I'd say maybe 7 or 8 but I'm trying to add up updates in my head since I haven't started from scratch

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It took me ages to figure out the jobs without a walkthrough so it depends on how much of a completionist you are and if you play the story or just to see scenes. I'd say maybe 7 or 8 but I'm trying to add up updates in my head since I haven't started from scratch
whichone already did the Contracts walkthrough. For future reference, I'd recommend you check out his post in below link:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-08-0-3-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
HopesGaming It has been nearly a while since your last official update. Any news on the update front you might want to share? And do you also have a new goal set for the update? :D (Awaiting eagerly ;))

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes