shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Does anybody know an estimate on how long it would take me to complete this game to its current Version?
took me quite a while, at least 4-5 hours, thats with the caveat that I don't usually play "free roam" games. it would probably also take less time if you play the "story + free roam" mode rather than the normal one with the missions

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anybody know an estimate on how long it would take me to complete this game to its current Version?
It will differ depending on what mode you're playing ("Full Experience" or "Just Story") & how fast you are as a reader (of text).
So there really is no magic number.

What one person says may be totally different for you.
Only way for you to find out for sure is to try the game out (if you haven't done so already).

Reactions: Ass Fan and c3p0

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
It will differ depending on what mode you're playing ("Full Experience" or "Just Story") & how fast you are as a reader (of text).
So there really is no magic number.

What one person says may be totally different for you.
Only way for you to find out for sure is to try the game out (if you haven't done so already).
It took me ages to figure out the jobs without a walkthrough so it depends on how much of a completionist you are and if you play the story or just to see scenes. I'd say maybe 7 or 8 but I'm trying to add up updates in my head since I haven't started from scratch

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It took me ages to figure out the jobs without a walkthrough so it depends on how much of a completionist you are and if you play the story or just to see scenes. I'd say maybe 7 or 8 but I'm trying to add up updates in my head since I haven't started from scratch
whichone already did the Contracts walkthrough. For future reference, I'd recommend you check out his post in below link:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-08-0-3-hopesgaming.15459/post-5526957

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
HopesGaming It has been nearly a while since your last official update. Any news on the update front you might want to share? And do you also have a new goal set for the update? :D (Awaiting eagerly ;))

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How selfish of you, putting family and your life above our need to pirate your game and play it for free.... How DARE you!
He is right, you know?

Random spoiled pervs lurking on the internet while listening to surprisingly embarrassing music and drinking lemonade should be priority. After all, that description could be anyone.

Now where was my sugar? this lemonade needs some

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hopefully the first one is going to be Luna and not some random nun again.
Sorry to disappoint you, but it won't be Luna (I'm saying this even though I like Luna the most out of all LIs).
It's 99.99% likely to be Isabel, given the dev has said she'll have at least one event addressing her witnessing that funsie time :BootyTime: between MC & Gracie .

Basically upcoming update will be:

- Main story event giving closure to Gracie's "Working for Family" arc
- 1 Isabel freeroam/lewd event

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have a gut feeling (with absolutely no scientific reason or evidence) that we're going to get a drop by the end of next week.
That, or a gut punch that it still hasn't dropped by the end of next week. Either way, your gut has something coming. :ROFLMAO:
So that was last week. How's your gut now? Still feeling good or feel like a gut punch coming in the next day or so? :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes