loverock2401

Jul 9, 2017
Last questions.. i know this is maybe a boring thing to ask but,, What is Cordia's favorite color?

Luna: Yellow
Gracie: Pink
Isabel: Violet/Purple

(I'm doing a fanfiction story in Microsoft Word [PC] about me in the world of the DeLuca Family, and my character [myself] giving them love, care, happiness, and so on.Sorry,, i know this sounds is weird and etc, I'm just bored:LOL:)
Cordia favourite collor is silver or black&white

Reactions: Fajlar6

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Happy Holidays to you, DeLucas!

"When you are sad, I will erase your sadness.
When you are happy, I will relish your happiness.
When you are in trouble, I will erase your troubles.
I will be the one to stand between you and a bullet meant for you.
I will lay down my life for you.
This is my oath."

And don't forget the good booze! :sneaky:

Fan art by lockhear. These and a lot more of remarkable fan arts from DeLucas you can find in Fan Art Thread!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I hope when the new update is release, someone Will make/give the link for android without bugs, error, lag, etc.. So can play it(on android)

(I will always waiting for it)

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Alright bruvs, shared this one with hopes but thought y'all might enjoy it.

So this is a first for me(for any AVN) but I had a dream about the deluca family. And not current events either, some future event that doesn't exist yet with some weird details(apparently my subconcious thinks there is a storage closet in cordia's office/study that has a flintlock pistol in it, complete with powder and shot to fire it with, as one example) so I figured I'd share it with you.

So the mc is having trouble sleeping and I believe he was heading to the kitchen to grab a drink when he noticed people breaking into the mansion. Since he was unarmed he avoided them and ducked into Cordia's office where started looking for a weapon and found the flintlock pistol and proceeding ready it for firing. He ducked down near the door and when one of them came in he shot him in the face and then grabbed the gun the guy dropped(which was a revolver but weirdly was an 8 shooter instead of a 6 shooter which I don't even know if that exists), then went creeping through the house john wick style taking them out when he ran into them(he managed to smoke 5 of them and grabbed their guns as he went). When the dust settled it turned out they were there to kidnap the girls, which didn't work out too well in Cordia, Luna and Gracie's case(Gracie went to town on them with just a knife and she was just covered in blood, none of it hers) but they did manage to kidnap Isabel. And along the way the mc managed to misplace 4 of the 6 guns he'd been carrying and went ballistic over it cause he wanted to go after Isabel with a fucking arsenal.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes