Taikh

May 16, 2020
I don't care much about the development of girls, in fact I would be happy if in the future there was a path for mc to become an enemy of general. What makes me most curious is the history of mc and development. will he stop being pious, what will he do when he sees his mother, forgive or try to kill her. I wonder if he ever fought the manipulative penguin. It's so much that I keep imagining that his relationship with the girls doesn't matter to me.

Reactions: vmaks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
His relationship with the girls is all that he has going for him. If not for the madam
in charge, he is nothing, if not for the interest in the family, MC is nothing,
if not for the constant reminders of his loyalty to this family, to the madam, to the girls,
MC is just one more expendable gorilla Luna goes through like ducks in a shooting game
at the carnival fare.

I keep imagining that his relationship with the girls
Need a bit more meat
The relationship with the girls is the meat in this game.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
His relationship with the girls is all that he has going for him. If not for the madam
in charge, he is nothing, if not for the interest in the family, MC is nothing,
if not for the constant reminders of his loyalty to this family, to the madam, to the girls,
MC is just one more expendable gorilla Luna goes through like ducks in a shooting game
at the carnival fare.

The relationship with the girls is the meat in this game.
Doubtfull...

A-mc.jpg

If the heir apparent is scared for his entire family about something happening to the MC, he can't just be your average guy! We dunno what Hope has cooked up, but he most certainly is neither expendable nor a nobody. We just don't know yet why, how, who or what.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We know the whole family is led by a hottie assassin who killed everyoen in her path.
Assuming MC is the bargaining chip between her, one assassin, and the guild of assassins
she might have once been part of, like some players already speculated, MC”s dad or mom being themselves assassins still in that guild, we come into the whole plot of Wanted:
MC is slowly making his mark in the family, but HIS KILLER DAD IS THE REAL BOOGY MAN.
Doubtfull...

View attachment 2331002

If the heir apparent is scared for his entire family about something happening to the MC, he can't just be your average guy! We dunno what Hope has cooked up, but he most certainly is neither expendable nor a nobody. We just don't know yet why, how, who or what.
wANTED ON ... OR jOHN wICK .. or ...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
16 hours have passed but no one has updated the game
I'm guessing you're saying this due to being pretty new to this website, but not all games will be leaked (yes, leaked, given this website, aka "the Zone" is a pirate website) within 24 hours after release on the Dev's Patreon.

Yes there will be times that may happen (when luck is on the side), but for several of the games, it may take couple of days to leak (or even several days).

Right now v0.09 is available for Capo+ Tier. So afterwards, it will go down in the following tiers order;

- Capo
- Elite Soldato
- Soldato
- then Public

I'd assume if it's not leaked soon, then it probably will be around Elite Soldato/Soldato tier release point.
If not, then there's always the public release.

So taking that into account, sure. Would be nice if it got leaked early, but wouldn't really surprise me even if it only got available in the Zone later this week.

In the meantime, you could play other games.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Despite Hopes has a smaller supporterbase than Caribdis has generated with OIAL and Eternum they look much more loyal to him then the other.

Eternum was leaked after being released six(?) hours for the 99$ tier and here - until now - the shutters are tight, beside the lower finacial tier.

Kudos to Hopes and his patreons!

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
1 Page back from Hope himself.
thanks
3 events.

1 story event with good amount of renders. Longer than the average event but not my name is Luna long.
1 story finale. Short event. This one has always meant to be short. Just a nice dinner to finish the season with.
1 lewd event with Isabel. 2 animations.

So, light content compared to usual. But that doesn't mean I haven't made more. Just that i have t added those in this release. I rather get some fire at me then release the other event that i personally not too happy with.
is this the last update of season 1?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I know I shouldn't, but this is the first part of the season's ending.

So, maybe there are more pieces of information to new theories on thread! :devilish: I can't wait!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, 7 months wait for what, light content? Are you shitting me? I was going to sponsor, but I ain't too sure anymore, I'll have to see for myself first. :mad: Now, where's my damned pitchfork :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes